HUGE! Election Integrity Attorney Arrested After Revealing Sensitive Emails by Dominion Voting Systems

What speaks volumes is you just made something up, implied I said it, and am maligning my character on your lie. That is one part of democrat tyranny.

Thank you for giving us an example of democrat tyranny. That I would say is soft tyranny.

They were your words. Once again you are running from your own statements.

You really should think before you post.

not my words, words you are putting into my mouth, nice try asshole

you can go back and quote anytime you like, go ahead, quote that statement you attribute to me

This person was arrested for breaking the law, you called that tyranny.

What more is there to say.

that is what I said, so go ahead and quote me instead of para-phrasing to the point that what you state does not resemble my comment

Most people on here have an IQ above their shoe size, they can read the thread and make up their own minds. Unlike you they do not need to be spoon fed.

No, I stated that the Democrats are tyrants. Why are you supporting Democrats being above the law
So you are no contesting that the pro-Trump lawyer broke the law but that she should be allowed to break the law because you 'feel' that some democrats somewhere broke the law...

I am sorry but the US Constitution doesn't allow for that... Each crime must stand on there own...

We have been saying for years if you have evidence of a Democrat politician or attorney breaking the law, please report it to law enforcement... By the way, lying to the FBI is a federal offence, just as a heads up...

What we wonder is, why don't GOP report crimes to law enforcement which they have no problem talking about on the media?
It is like they are talking shit and they can't back it up, seems strange..

So you are no contesting that the pro-Trump lawyer broke the law but that she should be allowed to break the law because you 'feel' that some democrats somewhere broke the law...
Nobody has proven the law is broke, the trial has not begun. Try again.

Seeings how we are putting words into one another's mouths...

CowboyTed claims innocent people have never ever been wrongly arrested or accused

Update!

Michigan Lawyer Stefanie Lambert Arrested by US Marshals in DC Following Court Appearance — After Submitting “Evidence of Numerous Crimes” Including Internal Emails from Dominion Voting Systems to Law Enforcement​

Another Hoax in progress, swallowed whole by Benedicts Flock. She had a bench warrant out for her missing a hearing in her case for illegally accessing Michigan voting machines after the 2020 election.

"An attorney facing criminal charges for illegally accessing Michigan voting machines after the 2020 election was arrested Monday after a hearing in a separate case in federal court in Washington, D.C.

Stefanie Lambert was arrested by U.S. Marshals after a hearing over possible sanctions against her for disseminating confidential emails from Dominion Voting Systems,........

In a statement, the Marshals office said Lambert was arrested on "local charges." A Michigan judge earlier this month issued a bench warrant for Lambert after she missed a hearing in her case, in which she's charged with four felonies for accessing voting machines in a search for evidence of a conspiracy theory against Trump. Lambert had earlier, unsuccessfully, sued to overturn Trump's loss in Michigan.

Big Update.

The Sheriff is involved. Dominion is in trouble now!

Barry County Sheriff Sends Evidence to Rep. Jim Jordan Alleging Foreign Interference in Voting Machines Across the State During 2020 Election — Demands an Immediate Review and Investigation​

Update!

Michigan Lawyer Stefanie Lambert Arrested by US Marshals in DC Following Court Appearance — After Submitting “Evidence of Numerous Crimes” Including Internal Emails from Dominion Voting Systems to Law Enforcement​

She is a whistleblower and in a non fascist country would have protections.

The sensitivity concerning the e-mails are Dominion employee's names, email addresses, cell phone numbers and office addresses. As you'll remember Dominion along with various election workers, government officials and their families were threatened after the 2020 election.
No memory due to no such thing

Forum List

Back