Huge crowds cheer Trump. 15th of February 2021. He's not beat yet.

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2021
Happy Presidents Day.
I checked Mr Biden's Youtube channel and there's crickets. No new posts in months.
However, the Right Side Broadcasting showed huge crowds in Florida, and over half a million views in 3 hours.
By the way, RSB has more followers than Joe Biden.
It all doesn't add up. What's going on?
Anyway, nice to see the MAGA people are back in the streets.

There must have been 50 people there - LoL!
Pooty will double the rubles he currently pays you when he sees this - MAGA!! :D

4E56F93400000578-5961853-image-a-85_1531823152605.jpg

Most legal votes for any President in the history of the World..
Most investigated, acquitted and innocent President in U.S history.

Joe Biden got the most votes in the history of US elections... 8 million more than Trump.. and more EC votes too.

The people who live in West Palm must be having fits to have those radicals arrive in town.

Joe Biden got the most votes in the history of US elections... 8 million more than Trump.. and more EC votes too.

The people who live in West Palm must be having fits to have those radicals arrive in town.
I specifically said legal votes.

He'll forever be the only POTUS to be impeached twice in their first term and losing a bipartisan impeachment vote in the Senate 57-43.
Impeached and found not guilty.
millions spent digging into every aspect of his life and no illegal activity discovered.
Probably the most scandal free President ever as well.

Happy Presidents Day.
I checked Mr Biden's Youtube channel and there's crickets. No new posts in months.
However, the Right Side Broadcasting showed huge crowds in Florida, and over half a million views in 3 hours.

600 is not a huge crowd.

Happy Presidents Day.

600 is not a huge crowd.

For that particular area it was.

I specifically said legal votes.

LOLOL.. Trump has been saying the elections were rigged since 2016 when he claimed 3 to5 million illegals voted. He's never provided any evidence. How could you possibly be so stupid as to fall for this lying con artist again and again?

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure Biden did! LOL He got the most Illegal votes, in the tens of millions - ever!

Happy Presidents Day.

600 is not a huge crowd.

half a million views online in 3 hours.
Biden hasn't even made a video on his official YT page.
Nor has he for months.
White House page blocks comments on all videos.

Forum List

Back