Huge crowds cheer Trump. 15th of February 2021. He's not beat yet.

Happy Presidents Day.
I checked Mr Biden's Youtube channel and there's crickets. No new posts in months.
However, the Right Side Broadcasting showed huge crowds in Florida, and over half a million views in 3 hours.
By the way, RSB has more followers than Joe Biden.
It all doesn't add up. What's going on?
Anyway, nice to see the MAGA people are back in the streets.

I really don’t have a need to worship my President.
He is doing his job and I’m cool with that.

I can only assume from this that you think his entire job is "not being a Republican", since that's literally the only job he's doing. And I'm pretty sure it's the only thing you care about.

Trump has more followers on u tube but Biden had the followers where it counted. Millions more voted for Biden. Anybody still loving on Trump must be pretty stupid after what he pulled off at our nation's Capitol. Hey...how about the way trump threw Pence under the bus? This cockroach trump has allegiance to no one but himself but it looks like he still has a slew of admirers too stupid to figure that out.

Biden had no followers. He had the good luck to be handy when TDS sufferers needed a place marker against Trump.
Biden had 7,000,000 more followers than trump.

That whooshing noise you just heard was the point of the paragraph flying over your head and the haze of, "I want to believe!!!!" hovering around it.

I hope Biden is busy trying to fix this virus mess & get government back on track to some sort of normal living. As apposed to trying to build a personal fan club.

"Gosh, I really hope my talking points explain to me how I can believe the existence of me and my fellow left-drones isn't destroying the country!!!"

Most legal votes for any President in the history of the World..
Most investigated, acquitted and innocent President in U.S history.

He'll forever be the only POTUS to be impeached twice in their first term and losing a bipartisan impeachment vote in the Senate 57-43.
AND ACQUITTED TWICE... a real shit stain on democrats and their hate mantra..
Half of all impeachments in the history of the United States belong to fat donnie. :heehee:

Forum List

Back