Huckabee and Santorum join Trump at the Town Hall Meeting

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
They are supporting Veterans, too...but that is a kick in the teeth to Ailes. :) getting more=w air time and it is positive!

So, what's happening at the Debate? People leaving yet? LOL

Trump has the last two winners of the Iowa caucuses. More people can see this event than the debate. The debate is only on Fox.

They are supporting Veterans, too...but that is a kick in the teeth to Ailes. :) getting more=w air time and it is positive!

Normally that is called riding the leaders coat tail..

I am watching the Trump thing right now. Its awesome. Already had an anti American piece of shit trying to interrupt it.

Yes, riding the winner's coattail. How is the debate going? Do they have a JumboTrom outside for the overflow audience?

I am watching the Trump thing right now. Its awesome. Already had an anti American piece of shit trying to interrupt it.
And Trump handled it well. He's being more presidential these days. Making me think of Reagan. I think I am turning into an actual Trump supporter and will vote for him!

Yes, riding the winner's coattail. How is the debate going? Do they have a JumboTrom outside for the overflow audience?
I have no idea, I am not interested in the fluff and puff..........

And Trump handled it well. He's being more presidential these days. Making me think of Reagan. I think I am turning into an actual Trump supporter and will vote for him!
For the story behind the story of why Trump walked out read this..
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/...ed-out-of-the-jan-28th-fox-republican-debate/

It was a pre-planned FOX news set up.

How much did trump donate to Wounded warriors before the campaign..??

As Emily Canal of Forbesreported in October: "The Donald J. Trump Foundation has donated $5.5 million to 298 charities between 2009 and 2013 (the most recent year available), according to the non-profit's 990 tax forms from those years. Of that, only $57,000 has been donated to seven organizations that directly benefit military veterans or their families, Forbes found. Wounded Warriors was not among the organizations Trump's foundation gave to in that time period."
For Years, Trump's Charity Gave Veterans Little More Than Peanuts

but then...

Washington (CNN)At least one veteran's group doesn't want any donations from Donald Trump's fundraiser for veterans.

Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America founder Paul Rieckhoff tweeted Wednesday that he would decline any contributions that came from the event, which Trump has proposed in place of his attending Fox News' debate this week.
Paul (PJ) RieckhoffVerified account‏@PaulRieckhoff
If offered, @IAVA will decline donations from Trump's event. We need strong policies from candidates, not to be used for political stunts...

Veterans group to Donald Trump: Keep your donations - CNNPolitics.com

Ouch..yet Trump is playing politics to make himself look like a caring, giving rich crusty old fart...

In 2011 Trump scolded candidates for skipping the Iowa debates.....

Four years ago, Donald Trump was scheduled to moderate a Republican debate in Iowa, but just two candidates agreed to participate in the Newsmax-hosted event because the then “Celebrity Apprentice” host would not rule out an independent run.

“We’re not seeing a lot of courage here,” Trump told Fox News’ Megyn Kelly in a 2011 interview. “These Republicans, they’re supposed to be brave.”
Donald Trump once scolded GOP candidates for boycotting Iowa debate he was supposed to moderate

They were both on the early debate, they had nothing else to do, and it was just a couple of miles away.

Wounded Warriors has been taking a beating in the news lately. Lots of questionable spending .

They were both on the early debate, they had nothing else to do, and it was just a couple of miles away.

And someone has to serve the snacks !

Forum List

Back