https://vault.fbi.gov Releasing many documents

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
I read the part on Vincent Foster's death. Large portions were blacked out, but one piece wasn't. Two bullets were shot from TWO Different Guns! No exit wound although their was gun residue on one of his hands.

Now, who shoots himself in the mouth during a suicide with two different guns? One gun probably was put in his hand and someone held his hand while shooting it. Why no exit wound? Look up Vincent Foster's death.

OP
ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I read the part on Vincent Foster's death. Large portions were blacked out, but one piece wasn't. Two bullets were shot from TWO Different Guns! No exit wound although their was gun residue on one of his hands.

Now, who shoots himself in the mouth during a suicide with two different guns? One gun probably was put in his hand and someone held his hand while shooting it. Why no exit wound? Look up Vincent Foster's death.

Freaking nuts, huh?

OP
ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is some good stuff about the pardons that Bill Clinton gave out in return for money.

Mark Rich was the biggest one.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score

Freaking nuts, huh?
Yep!

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
There is some good stuff about the pardons that Bill Clinton gave out in return for money.

Mark Rich was the biggest one.
But we know all of this from years before and it didn't seem to make much difference.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List