How's Mr. Trump Enjoying His Day?

How's Trump's day? Well since he is still more than likely richer than everyone on this board combined, whether he wins or losses the election isn't going to matter. He'll still get up every morning next to a hot wife, wearing silk pajamas, step on to a marble floor, eat whatever he wants, wherever he wants... and that isn't going to change.

They (libs) will probably start 7. You know they can't start threads on Trump that are on the issues or achievements.

How's Trump's day? Well since he is still more than likely richer than everyone on this board combined, whether he wins or losses the election isn't going to matter. He'll still get up every morning next to a hot wife, wearing silk pajamas, step on to a marble floor, eat whatever he wants, wherever he wants... and that isn't going to change.

“I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do... People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular." ~ Donald J. Tribblehead

“I play to people’s fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do... People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular." ~ Donald J. Tribblehead

I'm not voting for Trump and he has said and done a lot of things I don't agree with... my statement was just making a point at how absurd the title of this thread is and what it pertains to. Trump's worst day, would be the best day for many of the people of this board. That's not in defense of trump, that's just a fact.

I'm not voting for Trump and he has said and done a lot of things I don't agree with... my statement was just making a point at how absurd the title of this thread is and what it pertains to. Trump's worst day, would be the best day for many of the people of this board. That's not in defense of trump, that's just a fact.

any day is a great day for someone that has no conscience. that's what makes trump tick.

I bet every attractive in the US wants to be in the same room as him.
What woman, other than an ugly lesbian, doesn't WANT to be desired?

I warned people months before Trump secured the nomination to be careful what you wish for, because over the decades of wheeling and dealing, that there was probably reams and reams of stuff out there on Trump that could be used against him. Sure enough stuff is starting to trickle out, and now that it's October the "surprises" will be coming. Brace yourself, not only do the Dims want him out but so does the media.

The disingenous part is, they obviously knew about this all along, and when they ssy a video "emergences" just smile.

Forum List

Back