Howdy from afar

Oz of Sahul

Rookie
Nov 13, 2016
Hi USA.
Here in Australia (located in the Region of Sahul), we have been getting a lot of your Politics in regards to your election of late and I thought I should join a USA Forum to find out what real US citizens think, rather than rely upon what we get via our Media here. I think it a more valuable insight in regards to any opinions I make in discussions here in Australia. If you like, I can offer an 'outside opinion' of the USA, for constructive reasons? I may occasionally throw in a 'wild card' to really show that there can always be more than one right answer to a problem or question and that things are not really just black or white.
As you may know - Politically, Australia has always been in existence from an International set of reigns (or chain and shackles) and one of the few countries that keeps the UN afloat financially. Yep - we are a filthy rich country with a very low birth rate and population, with a society that exists upon a personal level at a 'middle-class' equilibrium.
Well that's my intro. Pleased to meet you finally USA.
Oz of Sahul.

Hi USA.
Here in Australia (located in the Region of Sahul), we have been getting a lot of your Politics in regards to your election of late and I thought I should join a USA Forum to find out what real US citizens think, rather than rely upon what we get via our Media here. I think it a more valuable insight in regards to any opinions I make in discussions here in Australia. If you like, I can offer an 'outside opinion' of the USA, for constructive reasons? I may occasionally throw in a 'wild card' to really show that there can always be more than one right answer to a problem or question and that things are not really just black or white.
As you may know - Politically, Australia has always been in existence from an International set of reigns (or chain and shackles) and one of the few countries that keeps the UN afloat financially. Yep - we are a filthy rich country with a very low birth rate and population, with a society that exists upon a personal level at a 'middle-class' equilibrium.
Oz of Sahul.
G'day...

Hi USA.
Oz of Sahul.
Welcome to the insane asylum!!! I hope you've had your shots and I would recommend you invest in a full body condom to wear while perusing the board. You don't want any BTDs........ (Board transmitted diseases). :D

Welcome!
Jump right in and enjoy.
We have a few other Aussies who are members.

And yes the American press as well as international press were very unfair of the Trump campaign.
Thats what happens when ratings and money over rule everthing else.

th

Hi USA.
Oz of Sahul.

Ah....... from the Northern part of Australia, very beautiful there.

Hi USA.
Oz of Sahul.
G'day...

Thanks 'Moonglow' - I hope 'Howdy' is how you say it in the USA?

Hi USA.
Oz of Sahul.
Welcome to the insane asylum!!! I hope you've had your shots and I would recommend you invest in a full body condom to wear while perusing the board. You don't want any BTDs........ (Board transmitted diseases). :D
Thanks Ringel05 - I used to work in the Psyche Industry, so I'm sure I can fit in here, in some shape or form.

Hi USA.
Oz of Sahul.
G'day...

Thanks 'Moonglow' - I hope 'Howdy' is how you say it in the USA?

Only in the western states.
Don't call any southerner a yank though, that's a great insult.
The North are the yanks. :)

Welcome!
Jump right in and enjoy.
We have a few other Aussies who are members.

And yes the American press as well as international press were very unfair of the Trump campaign.
Thats what happens when ratings and money over rule everthing else.
Thanks Peach. Good to know.
One of the reasons why I am here is to explore a quite obvious bias from the TV Media against Trump ...I say this as we Australians know Murdoch's Empire (Newscorp, etc) quite well from its early years.

Hi USA.
Oz of Sahul.

Hi Peach 174. I've heard a lot about the Northern part of Australia (the Never Never Land), but I've 'never never' been there. I'm from southern coastal NSW on the east of the continent.

Hi USA.
Oz of Sahul.
Thanks Ringel05 - I used to work in the Psyche Industry, so I'm sure I can fit in here, in some shape or form.

My ex was a professional grad student in psychology , so I also know quite a bit myself.
Had to in order to survive. :)

Hi USA.
Oz of Sahul.

Then you should have experience with bedpans...

they've been filling rather quickly the last week

Hi USA.
Oz of Sahul.
Well, good luck, youz gonna need it...... :D

Hi USA.
Oz of Sahul.

Hi Peach 174. I've heard a lot about the Northern part of Australia (the Never Never Land), but I've 'never never' been there. I'm from southern coastal NSW on the east of the continent.

Sorry I thought you was referring to Sahul reef.
My bad.

Hi USA.
Oz of Sahul.

Still beautuful.

Forum List

Back