Howard Stern used to be brave & courageous But now he's a coward

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

Howard Stern used to be incredibly brave & courageous. But now, he's become a coward​

COWARDLY: Everyone Noticing Something's Changed About Howard Stern​

Mike LaChance from American Lookout reports, Have you noticed that Howard Stern is different now? The pandemic has really changed him. He used to be edgy and defended concepts like freedom of speech. Now he is afraid to leave his Long Island mansion and he is constantly criticizing people who haven’t gotten the jab.

Last edited:
  • Banned
What a total coward loser. I have gone out of my house every day, no mask, no vaccine, every day since we heard the word Covid, I am healthy as a horse, and there you go.

Howard is still scared in his house. What a sorry bitch.

Many years ago he had this women on his show. I don't need to go into details but he called her a dog (as in being not good looking). She broke down crying. To me he has always been a coward.

I want to see him without the wig....:omg:.....does he wear a wig?

not that it matters....but....:dunno:

I've no idea. Last time I saw him was on the E! channel, probably twenty years ago, when he was holding a sausage swallowing contest with some low class strippers.

Howard Stern used to be incredibly brave & courageous. But now, he's become a coward​

Mike LaChance from American Lookout reports, Have you noticed that Howard Stern is different now? The pandemic has really changed him. He used to be edgy and defended concepts like freedom of speech. Now he is afraid to leave his Long Island mansion and he is constantly criticizing people who haven’t gotten the jab.

Howard the coward has always been that way

Notice on his shows how he has someone else do the news who talks about the mob, but Howard the Coward makes no comments about it and quickly moves on so as not to incite the mob against him

It is part comedy and part reality. For Howard knows that the DNC is the mob, so he cowers to them every time.

Howard the coward has always been that way

Notice on his shows how he has someone else do the news who talks about the mob, but Howard the Coward makes no comments about it and quickly moves on so as not to incite the mob against him

It is part comedy and part reality. For Howard knows that the DNC is the mob, so he cowers to them every time.

So he is a bully. All talk and no action.

he is a hypocrite....he used to bag on ellen about being gay then he goes on her show and gives her a kiss after he got that TV show AGT....now he had to be different...

I have him programmed and listen to him on Siriusxm, he is in the studio with Robyn more often than not as far as I know or else they are all broadcasting smoothly from there. At least I don't notice any technical delays or lags. He is about like usual, but doesn't have to fight with management like the old commercial radio days or take outrageous stands just to create controversy, but still gets a lot of good interviews. When he bored and no guest, he gets tiring trying to be the shock jock with the dick jokes, but not as much shock when he is not risking career with his shtick.

Stern is a self-described "jew witch" that cuts individual pubic hairs until one of them bleeds to find his microscopic dick.

In the 90's he used the N-word more than biden.... in fact, more than N rappers. You don't go from screaming "N please!!" 20 times a day over the public airwaves to some kind of sanctimonious deity of political correctness. There is no path from A to B. He's a racist shitstain that capitalized on black guys beating the cum out of him everyday for 12 years of public school, and God love him for taking the beatings and making a living out of it. But medical doctor? BWHAHAHA fuck off and die, jew witch.

Forum List

Back