How Would you rate Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State?

How Would you Rate Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State Among Other US Secretaries of State?

• Total voters
I also like eating paste and using sandpaper for wiping my ass. So make of my vote what you will. :thup:

I doubt anyone here cheerleading Hillary will actually post on this thread. Which ... of course, says a lot about her tenor as Secretary of State.

A handful of embassies closed under her tenure. She misread Putin (the Reset thing), She misread the assassination of Khadafy....she misread the intentions of the Muslim Brotherhood....she allowed a senior state official go on national TV and incorrectly blame Benghazi on an American citizen who irresponsibly exercised his right to free speech....she had one Ambassador killed under her reign.......she allowed a lower level state department employee decide unilaterally to deny added security to an ambassador who requested it, despite the ambassador being in the most dangerous region in the world. She did not see the harm in deleting emails from her hard drive AFTER such emails were requested by congress.

Seems to me she proved to be a very poor leader.

the thing that bothers me the most was the fact that whereas the state department claimed that they did not know the cause of the Benghazi attack......they were more than willing to put their speculation out there and claim it was likely due to an American exercising his right to free speech.

I mean, heck, if I were in a position such as hers and it WAS an American exercising his right to free speech, I would do all I can to spin AWAY from that seeing as it is our "rights" that is one of the sticking points for those that hate us.

It does not take a rocket scientist to realize that.

Anyone watch the Spurs/Clippers game?

Excellent!! Your impression of Hillary's response to tough questions was spot on!
Oh whoops I must've had the wrong tab open. I thought I was posting in the sports forum.

So anyways, did you watch?

Nah, I got out of watching sports a long time ago. I worked too much to enjoy a game. Now I'm so disconnected that I don't even know whose playing anymore.

Excellent!! Your impression of Hillary's response to tough questions was spot on!
Oh whoops I must've had the wrong tab open. I thought I was posting in the sports forum.

Nah, I got out of watching sports a long time ago. I worked too much to enjoy a game. Now I'm so disconnected that I don't even know whose playing anymore.
Too many negro's getting involved for you?

Too many negro's getting involved for you?

Her and this regime selling out 20% of our uranium resources to the Russians earns her a solid F in my book, then tack on the rest of her failures can you say F-?

hopeless

the woman is a national danger...

too scary for words

How Would you rate Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State?

I went with Poor simply because she had to work within the confines of the Obama Administration...a group of people that I think may very well be the most inept and naive that I've ever seen in the White House. I've got to believe that there were a lot of Cabinet meetings where Hillary was sitting there thinking to herself..."How in God's name did THIS guy and his little band of idiots ever beat me in the primaries!"

Forum List

Back