how would any vote for mccain for this

Let me see if i understand you correctly. You are outraged over a holiday??? The man passes laws infringing on free speech and you are upset over a holiday? He tries to pass amnesty for illegal aliens and you are worried about a holiday?

this is more than a holdiy bud.. this is about our history on the world changing. illegal alines? everyone is aloud ot come to this land to get a new start...

Everyone's can get an education, too. Try getting one, okay?

"Sen. John McCain (Republican of Arizona) voted against the creation of the holiday to honor King, and later defended Arizona Republican Governor Evan Mecham's rescission of the state holiday in honor of King created by his Democratic predecessor. After his opposition grew increasingly untenable, McCain reversed his position, and encouraged his home state of Arizona to recognize the holiday despite opposition from Mecham.[9]"

really sick man... well does not surprise me.. after all he seem he from the south.... just look at the bill that was pass... :doubt:

Yeah, sounds like there's a lot of that dumb southern hick stuff going on around here.

Let me see if i understand you correctly. You are outraged over a holiday??? The man passes laws infringing on free speech and you are upset over a holiday? He tries to pass amnesty for illegal aliens and you are worried about a holiday?

this is more than a holdiy bud.. this is about our history on the world changing. illegal alines? everyone is aloud ot come to this land to get a new start...

Actually, no everyone is not allowed to come to this land. You have to follow the law.

And it is just over a holiday. The world will not change because we have one more or less government holiday.

really sick man... well does not surprise me.. after all he seem he from the south.... just look at the bill that was pass... :doubt:

:rolleyes:

he was raize in the south... give me a break...

He moved around for the first fifteen years of his life, his dad was a navy man. He lived all over the U.S. and Pacific during those years. When he was fifteen the family moved to Virginia, a state which, in my opinion barely qualifies as a "southern state." Furthermore, they settled in Alexandria which is damn near as far north as you can get in Virginia and so close to D.C. you could throw a rock across the river and break a window at the White House.

"Raised in the south" my happy ass. He lived in the "south" for three years, maybe four, before going to the USNA in Maryland.

Your hatred for those with whom you disagree is showing.

"Sen. John McCain (Republican of Arizona) voted against the creation of the holiday to honor King, and later defended Arizona Republican Governor Evan Mecham's rescission of the state holiday in honor of King created by his Democratic predecessor. After his opposition grew increasingly untenable, McCain reversed his position, and encouraged his home state of Arizona to recognize the holiday despite opposition from Mecham.[9]"

WWWAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Libtard circle jerk in progress...critter is the pivot man.

Because you should base your vote upon state holiday legislation?

no the reason i say this it makes him look like a racist jackass...

And you just look like a jackass. You can't even fucking spell and you have the nerve to be critical of other people. Did you even make it out of the eighth grade?

HOOKEDONPHONICS.png

He also is/is not a maverick. You see, he flip flops as the wind blows.

Because you should base your vote upon state holiday legislation?

no the reason i say this it makes him look like a racist jackass...

And you just look like a jackass. You can't even fucking spell and you have the nerve to be critical of other people. Did you even make it out of the eighth grade?

HOOKEDONPHONICS.png

Talk about someone not making it out of 8th grade.

Did you miss the part wherein he's actually mentally disabled?

I couldn't care less about the Honorable, Reverend, Doctor Martin Luther King or the holiday in his name.

McCain is a loathesome human being; as are all Progressives... but his voting against it, was a function of most Arizona citizens being against the Holiday... I lived in Arizona for a few years and loved it there; my favorite part was that Arizona doesn't participate in daylight savings time.

That they didn't recognize the King holiday didn't bother me in the least. I don't recognize the holiday, no matter where I am; but that's the same position I take on May-Day and any other means to humanize communism.

How the hell do you know? Because he says so? :lol: He's about as retarded as you are. Oh wait, you may have a point after all.

Last edited:

Considering MLK Jr's family has made a fortune off of his image and refuses to release his famous speech on MLK day without being paid a small fortune, I think it's time to rescind the holiday. Afterall, it was that speech that made King famous. Worse, the King family stopped a statue that was going to be built in the man's image unless they got $200,000. They've turned his image into a money making business and I for one am now judging his children based on the content of their character, which seems to be completely lacking. I for one am ashamed that they changed the symbol for our county from a crown to MLKs image because they PAID his family for that privilege. They were kids, they didn't do ANYTHING. I'm not saying they don't have a right to make some money off of his image, but this is to the detriment of our society when our kids get the day off from school but they won't air the speech that made the man famous, why do we even have a holiday for him?

I couldn't care less about the Honorable, Reverend, Doctor Martin Luther King or the holiday in his name.

McCain is a loathesome human being; as are all Progressives... but his voting against it, was a function of most Arizona citizens being against the Holiday... I lived in Arizona for a few years and loved it there; my favorite part was that Arizona doesn't participate in daylight savings time.

That they didn't recognize the King holiday didn't bother me in the least. I don't recognize the holiday, no matter where I am; but that's the same position I take on May-Day and any other means to humanize communism.

MLK was a communist? Fuck you. (Oh and god bless).

How the hell do you know? Because he says so? :lol: He's about as retarded as you are. Oh wait, you may have a point after all.

If it makes you feel like a real man to pick on someone for something out of their control, you keep right at it, toots.

You want to direct your flying shit at me? Bring it, dipshit. I'll fling it back 10 times as hard.

I'm quite the giver that way.

If it makes you feel like a real man to pick on someone for something out of their control, you keep right at it, toots.

You want to direct your flying shit at me? Bring it, dipshit. I'll fling it back 10 times as hard.

Retarded people don't come onto the political Web sites on the Internet and give their opinion on political matters. If you buy that you're a bigger douche than he is.

Retarded people don't come onto the political Web sites on the Internet and give their opinion on political matters. If you buy that you're a bigger douche than he is.

As a matter of fact, they do. One of them has been around for a good 4 years now.

Next, Captain Knownothing?

Forum List

Back