How Will You Vote In The 2016 Presidential Election?

How Will You Vote In The 2016 Presidential Election?

• Total voters
There is so much time between now and then I dont see much point in speculating.

It isn't really speculating if you know you're NOT voting for someone, as in most will vote party line no matter what, as I will. Democrats have really fucked the dog for the last five years under obama, and the LAST thing country needs is another stinking dem in the white house.

I don't plan on voting for Obama in 2016. :D

You would if you could, so thank God you can't.

The last time the Republicans were in charge of both houses of Congress and the White House, the national debt doubled, prisoners were being tortured, tens of millions of American citizens were being spied on, American citizens were locked up without a writ of habaes corpus, a massive new police state Cabinet department was created, a trillion dollar health entitlement program (Medicare Part D) was created, three wars were started (Iraq, Afghanistan, Terror), and the economy was run off a cliff.

You can see why I have put the GOP's resume in the circular file. I simply do not want to hire them again.

The Democrats promised to change all that. I did not believe them, so I did not hire them. And I was right. They failed. So I don't want them hired again, either.

Looks like another election that will pass without my vote being cast, except on the local level.
Nice rant... now take them one by one and PROVE them... :eusa_whistle:

Third party all the way... Well on the national scene.

I appreciate your standing on principle, but a Third Party vote is unproductive. If you lean conservative for example, a Third Party vote is a vote for the Democrat!

Yup... might as well just vote for the dem.
You basically got a progressive liberal democrat when Bush was in office.

What's the point?

It isn't really speculating if you know you're NOT voting for someone, as in most will vote party line no matter what, as I will. Democrats have really fucked the dog for the last five years under obama, and the LAST thing country needs is another stinking dem in the white house.

I don't plan on voting for Obama in 2016. :D

Nope...the Constitution and its amendments are in place. But do you want to keep playing "I know what you would do"?

I appreciate your standing on principle, but a Third Party vote is unproductive. If you lean conservative for example, a Third Party vote is a vote for the Democrat!

The mass of psychotic, cowardly, lying, hypocritical, unprincipled people who call themselves "conservatives" today deserve a Democratic win. They worked hard for, and earned, Obama.

They sure as shit have not earned my vote.

Last edited:
The last time the Republicans were in charge of both houses of Congress and the White House, the national debt doubled, prisoners were being tortured, tens of millions of American citizens were being spied on, American citizens were locked up without a writ of habaes corpus, a massive new police state Cabinet department was created, a trillion dollar health entitlement program (Medicare Part D) was created, three wars were started (Iraq, Afghanistan, Terror), and the economy was run off a cliff.

You can see why I have put the GOP's resume in the circular file. I simply do not want to hire them again.

The Democrats promised to change all that. I did not believe them (never have), so I did not vote for them. And I was right. They failed. So I don't want them hired again, either.

Looking out at the horizon, I see nothing to give me hope. At all. So it looks like another election will pass without my vote being cast, except on the local level.

Lots of misinformation and clearly showing that you are a far left Obama drone.

The mass of psychotic, cowardly, lying, hypocritical, unprincipled people who call themselves "conservatives" today deserve a Democratic win. They worked hard for, and earned, Obama.

No just your undying loyalty.

The Democrats promised to change all that. I did not believe them (never have), so I did not vote for them. And I was right. They failed. So I don't want them hired again, either.

Looking out at the horizon, I see nothing to give me hope. At all. So it looks like another election will pass without my vote being cast, except on the local level.

Every bit is true. Which is why you are completely incapable of refuting a word of it and can only post your tired one-liner drivel here.

Last edited:

Ditto. :thup:

Every bit is true. Which is why you are completely incapable of refuting a word of it and can only post your tiresome repetitive drivel here.

Yes the arrogance definitely shows that you are a far left Obama drone.

Why dispute propaganda with facts? It will not change the far left's programming an bit will have to be posted over and over again until the end of time. Mainly because the talking points is all the far left has. Just like much of what you just posted.

Like most Americans, I will vote for Hillary

Says the programmed far left Obama drone.

Its just the way it is...

It is becoming increasingly difficult for Republicans to reach 270 Electoral votes. The states just do not line up for Republicans

2016 will be no different...the numbers just aren't there

Says the programmed far left Obama drone.

Its just the way it is...

It is becoming increasingly difficult for Republicans to reach 270 Electoral votes. The states just do not line up for Republicans

2016 will be no different...the numbers just aren't there

Based on far left Obama drone programming.

That is what? Third time you tried this one?

Turning into a one trick pony

You have to pick up your game

Nope...the Constitution and its amendments are in place. But do you want to keep playing "I know what you would do"?
Hittin' the crack pipe and cheap wine already this morning?

Do you want to keep playing "I know what you would do"? Because I could have fun saying what YOU would do.

Forum List

Back