How will the Shutdown Affect You or Your Loved Ones. No Apocryphal Stories, Please!

This may well be the final nail in the RINO's coffins. 2024 will be a very bad year to have Trump supporting your primary opponent.

I mean that nail and coffin thing purely as a metaphor, nobody get their panties in a twist.

Here is Matt Gaetz describing the dishonesty of Speaker McCarthy. He may have lied in the past, I don't doubt that of any politician. But in this Gaetz vs. McCarthy deal, it is McCarthy that is talking out of all sides of his mouth.

Here is Matt Gaetz describing the dishonesty of Speaker McCarthy. He may have lied in the past, I don't doubt that of any politician. But in this Gaetz vs. McCarthy deal, it is McCarthy that is talking out of all sides of his mouth.

Matty boy got played and now he is whining about it.

You need to find better people to worship

Republicans are holding up the works, not Democrats.

Do try to pay attention.
Didn't you make that claim in the last shutdown when the Republicans sent up bills that fully funded essential services, but the democrats wouldn't play ball? IOW, your complaint is baseless.

Didn't you make that claim in the last shutdown when the Republicans sent up bills that fully funded essential services, but the democrats wouldn't play ball? IOW, your complaint is baseless.
The riders were the issue.

You know this, why do you guys always pretend to be so stupid and/or uninformed?

The riders were the issue.

You know this, why do you guys always pretend to be so stupid and/or uninformed?
I see, so it's legitimate to oppose a bill that you in general support because you don't like the extras crammed in there. That's good to know the next time someone goes hysterical because a Republican opposed a massive pork-fest that was supposed to fund infrastructure improvements.

I see, so it's legitimate to oppose a bill that you in general support because you don't like the extras crammed in there. That's good to know the next time someone goes hysterical because a Republican opposed a massive pork-fest that was supposed to fund infrastructure improvements.
Dude, republicans were making excuses. They would have opposed anything Joe Biden supported.

You know this as well.

You should be care with this playing dumb thing. People might start to believe you.

Dude, republicans were making excuses. They would have opposed anything Joe Biden supported.

You know this as well.

You should be care with this playing dumb thing. People might start to believe you.
I'm testing to see if your allegiance is to the excuses you're making for democrats or to the democrats, and you're making the answer clear.

Here's a confident prediction. You will blame Republicans for each and every shut down the government undergoes, whether the democrats agree to play ball or not.

I'm testing to see if your allegiance is to the excuses you're making for democrats or to the democrats, and you're making the answer clear.

Here's a confident prediction. You will blame Republicans for each and every shut down the government undergoes, whether the democrats agree to play ball or not.
Hadit says: "yeah, uh.. yeah, I knew that. I was just testing you, that what, Just a little test, that's all. Of course I knew that."

Hadit says: "yeah, uh.. yeah, I knew that. I was just testing you, that what, Just a little test, that's all. Of course I knew that."
And you, well you did pretty much exactly what I thought you'd do. "Well, it's different when democrats do it. It's okay then".

Forum List

Back