How will the left destroy lives to win elections in the future?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Don't you feel they've worn-out racism already? I don't know, leftists have short memories, but it just seems they've exposed themselves enough on this subject. Their promotion for riots and such is going to take some creative minds that only the left can come up with, and it won't be easy.

Seems they wore-out covid too. When they installed restrictions on everyone's well-being only to remove them with twice the cases; I don't know, seems even a leftist can calculate in their heads assuming they care to, the left are an evil bunch. You realize how many lives and businesses they destroyed for power?

Nah, "liberals" don't.

From here I can't think what's left in their tank, but that leaves a lot of concern, because no low is too low when the left are seeking power.

So what's next?

Don't you feel they've worn-out racism already? I don't know, leftists have short memories, but it just seems they've exposed themselves enough on this subject. Their promotion for riots and such is going to take some creative minds that only the left can come up with, and it won't be easy.

Seems they wore-out covid too. When they installed restrictions on everyone's well-being only to remove them with twice the cases; I don't know, seems even a leftist can calculate in their heads assuming they care to, the left are an evil bunch. You realize how many lives and businesses they destroyed for power?

Nah, "liberals" don't.

From here I can't think what's left in their tank, but that leaves a lot of concern, because no low is too low when the left are seeking power.

So what's next?
We were going to destroy your "life" but after looking at it, your life seems pretty miserable already. No destruction needed.

Forum List

Back