How long til we start to see PC/Left controlled Righties start to gravitate toward whoever they think the Left will most approve of come November?

America have you seen how much damage the idiot Democrats have done in just 3 years? Now pinch your noses and vote for Republicans before it's too late.

Hardcores like myself will be compelled to want to vote for whoever the Left hates the most…..whereas you’ll find PC controlled Righties who will want whoever the Left approves of….They don’t necessarily say that…but pay attention to their encrypted messaging…Vivek is dark with an unAmerican name and Nikki is dark with a vagina, for that alone they will end up Leftist faves….as we get closer to November look for all the leftist led righties to gravitate toward whoever the Left allows them to support….Guaranfuckinteed!

Let them. Trump will still have the numbers.

I will vote according to whoever I think can do the best job.

Right now Donald Trump has the best numbers, by far. Yeah, he's a nutcase. So what. They're all fucking nutcases. I don't care about his personality, I care how well he can do the job.
Nutcases are best for any job

“nut bag point of view”….”batshit crazy”….WTF?
Don’t you think men can become women by proclamation?
Are you sure we should take you seriously on anything?
Don't care what you take seriously. You MAGAs have shown yourseves to be nasty and crazy. I can't fix your mental problems.

Don't care what you take seriously. You MAGAs have shown yourseves to be nasty and crazy. I can't fix your mental problems.
You need to work on your own mental problems before thinking you can help others.
Remember, boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. Get past that first…good luck.

The polling is going down, and by June at the latest, Trump will be no higher than 40% of the electorate.

The courts are rigged against him, modern America is rigged against him, and true Americans will never fall for his nonsense again.

And watch where the polling is after the third FedRsv rate hike next year.

Yes. But we usually get something, either a strong defense or better social conditions. These current clowns though, they're totally destructive. I don't know what kind of twisted thinking leads to an open border policy, but it's entirely destructive for many aspects of our country.

House Republicans can write and pass the appropriations bill as soon as they get back from vacation ...

I will vote according to whoever I think can do the best job.

Right now Donald Trump has the best numbers, by far. Yeah, he's a nutcase. So what. They're all fucking nutcases. I don't care about his personality, I care how well he can do the job.

He's not a nutcase.

Hardcores like myself will be compelled to want to vote for whoever the Left hates the most…..whereas you’ll find PC controlled Righties who will want whoever the Left approves of….They don’t necessarily say that…but pay attention to their encrypted messaging…Vivek is dark with an unAmerican name and Nikki is dark with a vagina, for that alone they will end up Leftist faves….as we get closer to November look for all the leftist led righties to gravitate toward whoever the Left allows them to support….Guaranfuckinteed!
Magaturd grievances are so refreshing! :113:

Forum List

Back