How utterly ridiculous are democrats and the msm?

😄

All you're expressing is an opinion.
yes it’s my opinion there is nothing cool about medical disorders…people suffer from them…i don’t find anything cool about people suffering

normal human being, that aren’t deplorable, share my opinion on human suffering

yes it’s my opinion there is nothing cool about medical disorders…people suffer from them…i don’t find anything cool about people suffering
It's kind of presumptuous to suggest people suffer from them. Many intersexed people wouldn't even know they're intersexed had it not been for a unrelated medical exam and those who do know maybe be perfectly comfortable with their anatomy.
normal human being, that aren’t deplorable, share my opinion on human suffering
Non bigots don't infantilize the intersexed as hopeless, tragic sufferers of nature.

It's kind of presumptuous to suggest people suffer from them. Many intersexed people wouldn't even know they're intersexed had it not been for a unrelated medical exam and those who do know maybe be perfectly comfortable with their anatomy.

Non bigots don't infantilize the intersexed as hopeless, tragic sufferers of nature.
not really…hence why they are called disorders and requirement treatment

so don’t think anyone is hopeless, there is always treatment.

There are only two genders.
Hermaphrodites aside, that's all there are.
Anyone who claims otherwise is experiencing a mental problem.
That's reality.

There are only two except for those who don't fit into those two genders.

Lol....ok.

I have a close friend who's been a democrat his whole life and he freaks out when I bring up all this silly shit. He desperately wants to pretend his party isn't knee deep in denying reality
I doubt that he's as close of a friend as you think he is, if you're spouting off at him all of the time.

This thread gets discombiobulated when it tries to dismiss the genes involved for hermaphrodite ambiguities. If trannies rely on the doctor-shrink-State Agent to legally diagnose them with autism, the same problem confronts them whether or not it's in their head or in their physical genome. LGBTQ+. T is the hermaphrodite of the signifer-signifed game in the tranny head.

Are any genes of hermaphroditism linked to autism? What cases of gender dysphoria have been documented for both disorders on the planet? If these exist, who diagnosed them and are there any connections to Biden DNA?

Sorry. Trump's penis is justifiably in the news because of Barbara Walters mentioning it during the tranny interview of 2012, which was about a world event: Miss Universe.

Yes they are wrong isn't an argument it's a statement. Let's see if you can support it with reason or logic.

I would love to see their reason and logic. Were they wrong in the past when they acknowledged that it was a mental illness? Don’t worry, it won’t be long before they change it from a “dysphoria” to something less revealing. The study of psychiatry has a rather large social component, which is the most fluid “science” on the planet. If you don’t believe that component is heavily influenced by the politics of the community, you are sadly mistaken.

I would love to see their reason and logic. Were they wrong in the past when they acknowledged that it was a mental illness? Don’t worry, it won’t be long before they change it from a “dysphoria” to something less revealing. The study of psychiatry has a rather large social component, which is the most fluid “science” on the planet. If you don’t believe that component is heavily influenced by the politics of the community, you are sadly mistaken.
You can read about the history of the diagnosis here.

Gender Dysphoria Diagnosis

Short answer though is yes, they were wrong about it being a mental illness just as they were wrong about homosexuality being a mental illness.

Forum List

Back