How utterly ridiculous are democrats and the msm?

There are only two genders.
Male and female.
Reality would like you to wake the fuck up and stop your lying.
Why would I take the word of someone as biologically ignorant as you? Hermaphroditism (a situation where an organism produces both male and female gametes) doesn't occur in humans or at least has never been documented. Gametes relates to the production of sperm and eggs. The intersexed who might have mismatched physiology and who might be born with a penis and internal ovaries or a vagina and internal testes only produce one sort of gamete if they produce any at all. Often times they are sterile which means they don't produce any gametes. In your haste to use a word you thought would bother me emotionally you just made yourself look like a complete moron. Congratulations.

Why would I take the word of someone as biologically ignorant as you? Hermaphroditism (a situation where an organism produces both male and female gametes) doesn't occur in humans or at least has never been documented. Gametes relates to the production of sperm and eggs. The intersexed who might have mismatched physiology and who might be born with a penis and internal ovaries or a vagina and internal testes only produce one sort of gamete if they produce any at all. Often times they are sterile which means they don't produce any gametes. In your haste to use a word you thought would bother me emotionally you just made yourself look like a complete moron. Congratulations.
Go to the Fountain of Salmacis .
The truth is there beneath the lake.

It wasn't just about that. It was long piece that detailed many different ways in which sex in ambiguous rather than binary, that read just the first couple of paragraphs.

Sex Redefined: The Idea of 2 Sexes Is Overly Simplistic

By the turn of the millennium, however, the idea of femaleness being a passive default option had been toppled by the discovery of genes that actively promote ovarian development and suppress the testicular programme—such as one called WNT4. XY individuals with extra copies of this gene can develop atypical genitals and gonads, and a rudimentary uterus and Fallopian tubes. In 2011, researchers showed that if another key ovarian gene, RSPO1, is not working normally, it causes XX people to develop an ovotestis—a gonad with areas of both ovarian and testicular development.

These discoveries have pointed to a complex process of sex determination, in which the identity of the gonad emerges from a contest between two opposing networks of gene activity. Changes in the activity or amounts of molecules (such as WNT4) in the networks can tip the balance towards or away from the sex seemingly spelled out by the chromosomes. “It has been, in a sense, a philosophical change in our way of looking at sex; that it's a balance,” says Eric Vilain, a clinician and the director of the Center for Gender-Based Biology at the University of California, Los Angeles. “It's more of a systems-biology view of the world of sex.”......

The gonad is not the only source of diversity in sex. A number of DSDs are caused by changes in the machinery that responds to hormonal signals from the gonads and other glands. Complete androgen insensitivity syndrome, or CAIS, for example, arises when a person's cells are deaf to male sex hormones, usually because the receptors that respond to the hormones are not working. People with CAIS have Y chromosomes and internal testes, but their external genitalia are female, and they develop as females at puberty.......

But beyond this, there could be even more variation. Since the 1990s, researchers have identified more than 25 genes involved in DSDs, and next-generation DNA sequencing in the past few years has uncovered a wide range of variations in these genes that have mild effects on individuals, rather than causing DSDs. “Biologically, it's a spectrum,” says Vilain.
A DSD called congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH), for example, causes the body to produce excessive amounts of male sex hormones; XX individuals with this condition are born with ambiguous genitalia (an enlarged clitoris and fused labia that resemble a scrotum). It is usually caused by a severe deficiency in an enzyme called 21-hydroxylase. But women carrying mutations that result in a milder deficiency develop a 'non-classical' form of CAH, which affects about 1 in 1,000 individuals; they may have male-like facial and body hair, irregular periods or fertility problems—or they might have no obvious symptoms at all. Another gene, NR5A1, is currently fascinating researchers because variations in it cause a wide range of effects, from underdeveloped gonads to mild hypospadias in men, and premature menopause in women.....

Studies of DSDs have shown that sex is no simple dichotomy. But things become even more complex when scientists zoom in to look at individual cells. The common assumption that every cell contains the same set of genes is untrue. Some people have mosaicism: they develop from a single fertilized egg but become a patchwork of cells with different genetic make-ups. This can happen when sex chromosomes are doled out unevenly between dividing cells during early embryonic development. For example, an embryo that starts off as XY can lose a Y chromosome from a subset of its cells. If most cells end up as XY, the result is a physically typical male, but if most cells are X, the result is a female with a condition called Turner's syndrome, which tends to result in restricted height and underdeveloped ovaries. This kind of mosaicism is rare, affecting about 1 in 15,000 people......
It was a nice little op-ed that ignored facts and science to reach a predetermined conclusion

How many people with gender dysphoria do you believe are actually suffereing from any form of very rare physiological anomaly vs how many are suffering from a psychological disorder? We are all products of our upbringing and our experiences. We all know that children are very sensitive to environmental influences, particularly at a young age. I would be willing to bet that adopted children who are raised by same-sex couples have significantly higher rates of issues regarding gender and sexual orientation. Studies get away with saying they have better “outcomes” because they don’t consider being gay or other sexual related issues as problems or issues at all.

How many people with gender dysphoria do you believe are actually suffereing from any form of very rare physiological anomaly vs how many are suffering from a psychological disorder?
Why don't you tell me? The people who write the DSM-5 say themselves that diverse gender expressions and identities are not evidence of any mental disorder. Why should I take your unqualified opinion over the professionals when you can't even answer your own questions?

What is Gender Dysphoria?

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.
We are all products of our upbringing and our experiences. We all know that children are very sensitive to environmental influences, particularly at a young age. I would be willing to bet that adopted children who are raised by same-sex couples have significantly higher rates of issues regarding gender and sexual orientation. Studies get away with saying they have better “outcomes” because they don’t consider being gay or other sexual related issues as problems or issues at all.
I have no idea what you know but what you've claimed to know so far is suspect.

Sigh...yes true hermaphrodistism has happened in humans, and been documented.

We reviewed 283 cases of human true hermaphroditism published from 1980 to 1992.
Notice my link, unlike yours, is an actual scientific article, published in a actually scientific journal...not an op-ed like your link. Why would I take the word of someone as biologically ignorant as you? Why should anyone? It is a very rare, but real medical disorder that can be treated. It is not the same as a mental health issue where people "believe" they were suppose to be a man, or woman...some nuts actually take it further then that, here's a link to some nut job that claims to be transblind...and purposely blinded herself...sick stuff

Why don't you tell me? The people who write the DSM-5 say themselves that diverse gender expressions and identities are not evidence of any mental disorder. Why should I take your unqualified opinion over the professionals when you can't even answer your own questions?

What is Gender Dysphoria?

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

I have no idea what you know but what you've claimed to know so far is suspect.

Yes, they are wrong. Politics has long infiltrated science and medicine. The sad part is that many don’t have a clue that it has even happened.

Sigh...yes true hermaphrodistism has happened in humans, and been documented.

We reviewed 283 cases of human true hermaphroditism published from 1980 to 1992.
Notice my link, unlike yours, is an actual scientific article, published in a actually scientific journal...not an op-ed like your link. Why would I take the word of someone as biologically ignorant as you? Why should anyone? It is a very rare, but real medical disorder that can be treated. It is not the same as a mental health issue where people "believe" they were suppose to be a man, or woman...some nuts actually take it further then that, here's a link to some nut job that claims to be transblind...and purposely blinded herself...sick stuff

I concede the point. Did not actually know of any cases of them being fertile and there is actually reason to suspect they might be autofertile. That's actually pretty cool.

Potential autofertility in true hermaphrodites - PubMed

This of course only further dismantles the notion of sex being binary.

Yes, they are wrong. Politics has long infiltrated science and medicine. The sad part is that many don’t have a clue that it has even happened.
Yes they are wrong isn't an argument it's a statement. Let's see if you can support it with reason or logic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back