How typical american do you look?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
On a anthropology forum someone rated me as 1-4 out of 10 and he said "you pass as mexican or dark sicilian". I dont think i would be dark for a sicilian, not all sicilians are dark but i wouldnt be on the dark end for sicilians. Do you think I would be a dark sicilian not a average sicilian?

eyex.jpg
eyex3.jpg
eyex2.jpg

On a anthropology forum someone rated me as 1-4 out of 10 and he said "you pass as mexican or dark sicilian". I dont think i would be dark for a sicilian, not all sicilians are dark but i wouldnt be on the dark end for sicilians. Do you think I would be a dark sicilian not a average sicilian?

View attachment 375981View attachment 375982View attachment 375983

I'd say you look plenty American to me. I mean what's a "typical" American supossed to look like anyways???

I'd say you look plenty American to me. I mean what's a "typical" American supossed to look like anyways???

Thanks man.

I look like I've been rode hard and put away wet.
Used to have the body of David, now I have the body of Dad.
You know, when I look at pictures of those before me, same thing happened to them, too; But they still got it done. I remember..looking at the picture of uncle in the bed with a shovel in his hands. :yes_text12:
I remember that day, he cleaned that whole bed out. I had a different chore..something about a..mango tree.

Last edited:

You look like YOU, Mort. A unique individual. Be thankful for who you are, you really ARE the one and ONLY you. Embrace that, and you WILL enjoy and accept yourself more. You are uniquely YOU.

Forum List

Back