How Trump is making money off this election:

Trump's money was loaned to his campaign. Any money others give to his campaign goes to pay him back with interest.
It's that "with interest" that's making him even more rich and scamming his minions.

Is Donald Trump making money off his presidential bid?

In the month of May, Trump spent more than $1 million in campaign cash on his own businesses. Put another way, nearly 20 percent of Trump’s campaign spending last month went to benefit Trump-owned companies.

ClcQJJfWQAA_kon.jpg

He also spent more than $423,000 to rent out his private Mar-a-Lago club. And in July, Trump’s campaign paid $48,239 to rent the Trump National Golf Club in Westchester County. By comparison, holding an event for thousands of people at the nearby Westchester County Center costs about $10,000.

On rent, the campaign has spent over $830,000 for office space at Trump Tower. In July, it paid over $169,000, up 133 percent from May. Trump officials reportedly said they expanded into more office space in anticipation of additional staff.

Trump Got $1.6M From Secret Service

U.S. Secret Service has paid Donald Trump's campaign a total of about $1.6 million to have their agents fly on a plane owned by Trump.

--------------------------

Normally, the campaign rents the plane. But they don't rent the plane as a body, but rent the seats. For instance, the press corp usually pays for it's own seats and the Secret Service pays the airline for their seats. Only this time, Trump owns the plane.

Wowie Kazowie!

Trump's donors are making him more and more rich.

Remember, we said Trump will scam his minions. And there he is, scamming his minions.

Is it hard to sit down yet?

Go ahead, send him some more money. He has loans to pay off to China, India, Russia and Wall Street. He needs about a billion more.

Trump's making money off his campaign?

The next thing you know, he will have Mexico paying for a wall!

In the month of May, Trump spent more than $1 million in campaign cash on his own businesses. Put another way, nearly 20 percent of Trump’s campaign spending last month went to benefit Trump-owned companies.

ClcQJJfWQAA_kon.jpg

He also spent more than $423,000 to rent out his private Mar-a-Lago club. And in July, Trump’s campaign paid $48,239 to rent the Trump National Golf Club in Westchester County. By comparison, holding an event for thousands of people at the nearby Westchester County Center costs about $10,000.

On rent, the campaign has spent over $830,000 for office space at Trump Tower. In July, it paid over $169,000, up 133 percent from May. Trump officials reportedly said they expanded into more office space in anticipation of additional staff.

U.S. Secret Service has paid Donald Trump's campaign a total of about $1.6 million to have their agents fly on a plane owned by Trump.

Normally, the campaign rents the plane. But they don't rent the plane as a body, but rent the seats. For instance, the press corp usually pays for it's own seats and the Secret Service pays the airline for their seats. Only this time, Trump owns the plane.

Wowie Kazowie!

Remember, we said Trump will scam his minions. And there he is, scamming his minions.

Go ahead, send him some more money. He has loans to pay off to China, India, Russia and Wall Street. He needs about a billion more.

So essentially, The big orange clown is scamming money just like every other politician.
How The Clintons Have Made $230 Million Since Leaving The White House
From your article:

Clinton-pie-chart.jpg

So I'm missing the part where she owes hundreds of millions to China, Russia, India and Wall Street.

I'm missing the part where they stiff workers.

I'm missing the part where she owes anyone anything at all.

To me, only an idiot would follow someone who is "owned". Considering the amount of money Trump owes, he is the very definition of "owned". That makes you owned by proxy. Hope you enjoy it.

Cozy little world you have. You are not at all alarmed that while Hellary is Secretary of State, Bill is making millions giving speeches? Nothing about those speaking fees seems unusual or suspicious? For the record- I am not a supporter of the orange clown, but rather very much anti the pantsuit bulldyke. So who is owned?
When you are reduced to gay slurs, you've lost.

ClcQJJfWQAA_kon.jpg

Wowie Kazowie!

The next thing you know, Trump will have Mexico paying for a wall!
I know, right? I saw an interview with the Mexican SOS, she's actually a fairly young lady with perfect English. When asked about the wall, she laughed and while laughing said that will never happen. She said she was in this country opening up a, I forget what they called it, consulate? in another state and she was called back to Mexico when the Trump trip was announced. She said she was in the room and the Mexican president told Trump to his face Mexico would NEVER pay for a wall and the wall was a huge insult for the people of both countries. Then she went on about how the trade benefits both countries, and named the states with the most jobs depending on that agreement with Pennsylvania being one of the biggest after California and Texas. Clearly she was smart and knew exactly what she was talking about. I was thinking if Trump tried to negotiate a treaty with someone like this, she would walk out carrying his shoes and pants.

Jealous much? You know that there are other investors that own portions of the Trump enterprises don't you?
Jealous of a guy that owes hundreds of millions to America's enemies? That's stupid. Only a Republican would be proud of that. Like you.
If you consider China's banksters our enemies you must also hate the bamking elite of Europe and the Saudi's, etc., etc.

Only a dumb ass would be proud of the current political traitors running around creating havoc in places where they shouldn't.

ClcQJJfWQAA_kon.jpg

Wowie Kazowie!

So essentially, The big orange clown is scamming money just like every other politician.
How The Clintons Have Made $230 Million Since Leaving The White House
From your article:

Clinton-pie-chart.jpg

So I'm missing the part where she owes hundreds of millions to China, Russia, India and Wall Street.

I'm missing the part where they stiff workers.

I'm missing the part where she owes anyone anything at all.

To me, only an idiot would follow someone who is "owned". Considering the amount of money Trump owes, he is the very definition of "owned". That makes you owned by proxy. Hope you enjoy it.

Cozy little world you have. You are not at all alarmed that while Hellary is Secretary of State, Bill is making millions giving speeches? Nothing about those speaking fees seems unusual or suspicious? For the record- I am not a supporter of the orange clown, but rather very much anti the pantsuit bulldyke. So who is owned?
When you are reduced to gay slurs, you've lost.

When you have no response, just quit and declare victory. Typical non-intellectual response.

Forum List

Back