How Trump insults his [supposedly] own party

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
You my have noticed that the charlatan-in-chief took some time during the circus-like "news conference" to actually insult those republicans who lost their elections last night......

The megalomaniac blamed the losses of these republicans to the "fact" that they had NOT embraced him enough.......in other words, they were not full members of his devoted cult of acolytes.

Bottom line, folks, is this.......The GOP under Trump is DEAD......ll that now remains is Trumpism and the question arises to when will decent republicans can grow a spine and refuse to become the party of the orange shirts.

Last edited:
You my have noticed that the charlatan-in-chief took some time during the circus-like "news conference" to actually insult those republicans who lost their elections last night......

The megalomaniac blamed the losses of these republicans to the "fact" that they had NOT embraced him enough.......in other words, they were not full members of his devoted cult of acolytes.

Bottom line, folks, is this.......The GOP under Trump is DEAD......ll that now remains is Trumpism and the question arises to when will decent republicans can grow a spine and refuse to become the party of the orange shirts.

What happens to the party of Trump when there is no more Trump?

If there is a party that should be worried about not having a successor ... it should probably be the Democrats.

Hillary is a tough act to follow.

Well,, what happens to any party that is built on a cult of personality? They will deify Trump and then get a family member to take up the mantel.

If there is a party that should be worried about not having a successor ... it should probably be the Democrats.

Hillary is a tough act to follow.

It would be hard to fuck up a campaign that much again. Bush I had the record for the worst campaign of my lifetime when he ran for a 2nd term, but Hillary blew that out of the water.

Well,, what happens to any party that is built on a cult of personality? They will deify Trump and then get a family member to take up the mantel.

Trump's offspring are a very weak replacement. They say that talent skips a generation so maybe his grandkids will not be so bad

Trump's offspring are a very weak replacement. They say that talent skips a generation so maybe his grandkids will not be so bad

They should, however, go by a different name.

Poor Dr. Mudd gave birth to the saying, "your name is mud..."

What struck me about today's press conference was Trump's boast that if the House comes after him the Republican Senate will go after the Democrats. I thought that was an insult to the Senate, which acts much more independent and mature than the House. Would like to hear what some GOP Senators thought of that, it seems rather presumptuous.

Forum List

Back