How to Steal an Election: Mail-In Ballots

No one means that, douchebag,They mean get rid of all the stuff that isn't in the Constitution, like the Dept of Education, and the FBI.
Hey Bozo, maybe you need to read the Constitution, to wit:

Article I, Section 8, Clause 18:

[The Congress shall have Power . . . ] To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

The Necessary and Proper Clause1 concludes Article I's list of Congress's enumerated powers with a general statement that Congress's powers include not only those expressly listed, but also the authority to use all means necessary and proper for executing those express powers. Under the Necessary and Proper Clause, congressional power encompasses all implied and incidental powers that are conducive to the beneficial exercise of an enumerated power.2 The Clause does not require that legislation be absolutely necessary to the exercise of federal power.3 Rather, so long as Congress's end is within the scope of federal power under the Constitution, the Necessary and Proper Clause authorizes Congress to employ any means that are appropriate and plainly adapted to the permitted end.4

"No question?" Where is your poof? Where are your convictions?
1638117420817.png

The guy living under the overpass isn't voting for ANYONE because he doesn't have an address to register his right to vote.

Your definition of "free stuff" is anything which benefits working people. They're the ones who NEED the most help. The NEED higher wages, affordable child care, affordable medical care, and affordable housing. Rich people don't need tax cuts or anything else.

Your lack of social programs seem to be based on the wrong headed notion that poor people won't work unless they're on the brink of starvation and have no choice. How is it that countries with cradle to the grave social programs, and free everything for their people, get their lower paid workers to go out to work, when we can all stay home and sit on our butts?

Why do we have lower poverty rates, higher levels of education, a longer life expectancy, and a higher quality of life. And don't try that bullshit that we don't have large populations of racial minorities. Only 45% of people living in Toronto are white. The other 55% are Asian, black. or brown. That's 55% of a city of 6 million.

Could it be that the vast majority of people like to work? Enjoy having a purpose where they feel useful? You make Americans fight and claw for everything they have. It's slows them down, weakens them, and many just give up. Here, even my retired friends, myself included, have part time jobs, or volunteer work. It helps us feel useful and connected to the community. I use the extra money for travel, or shopping.
Poor people will work, I know that for a fact and I also almost certainly know more about it than you do. I was raised dirt poor, a latch key kid raised by a working grandmother who couldn’t even afford a babysitter. I worked hard all my life, in grade school I worked at a newspaper stand, once I got old enough, I had a paper route, as soon as I was old enough I worked in fast food. I worked myself up into the middle class and a comfortable retirement after nearly sixty years of continuous work. But I also recognize that there are people who won’t work.
You have a government that has always given you stuff, we have a government that takes far less in taxes and expects people to earn their own stuff. It’s a difference that you will never understand. We are, at least in theory nowadays, free and independent people not beholden to our government. Our biggest problem today is the liberals trying to turn us into Canada South.

Last edited:
I think when they say go back to the original constitution, they mean to exclude women, blacks, foreigners and indians from voting.
No, what we mean is gettingbthe federal government out of everything not specifically allowed by the Constitution. Mist of what the government does today is not allowed. The Tenth Amendment forbids things like HEW and the FAA and even somewhat useful things like the FAA and FCC. The federal government is supposed to be small and relatively weak with most functions provided at state or local level. The closer to the voter, the more responsive the government.

The ballot is returned in two envelopes
The internal envelope is signed by the voter on the outside

It is verified against the signature on file. If they don’t match, that vote is not counted.
That’s the theory, but where were the people to compare millions of signatures? I never heard of tens of thousands temporary workers being hired as signature verifiers. Are you seriously trying to convince us that a staff designed to verify a few tens of thousands of absentee ballots is adequate to verify millions of mass mailed mail in ballots?

Meanwhile back in reality...

Seven states (and growing) have done nothing but mail in elections--meaning mailing ballots to every registered voter. They've done this for a number of years. Nobody has ever questioned their elections and no massive fraud has occurred.
Thats because they are staffed properly and don’t use cobbled together procedures due to last minute changes that were often illegally imposed by courts. Very few if any of the mass mailing schemes were passed by the legislatures are required by law.

Thats because they are staffed properly and don’t use cobbled together procedures due to last minute changes that were often illegally imposed by courts. Very few if any of the mass mailing schemes were passed by the legislatures are required by law.
So you agree that Mail in voting has worked well. And you have no proof that there was massive fraud in 2020. Good to know

Poor people will work, I know that for a fact and I also almost certainly know more about it than you do. I was raised dirt poor, a latch key kid raised by a working grandmother who couldn’t even afford a babysitter. I worked hard all my life, in grade school I worked at a newspaper stand, once I got old enough, I had a paper route, as soon as I was old enough I worked in fast food. I worked myself up into the middle class and a comfortable retirement after nearly sixty years of continuous work. But I also recognize that there are people who won’t work.
You have a government that has always given you stuff, we have a government that takes far less in taxes and expects people to earn their own stuff. It’s a difference that you will never understand. We are, at least in theory nowadays, free and independent people not beholden to our government. Our biggest problem today is the liberals trying to turn us into Canada South.

Your assumption that my life growing up was any different than yours shows how arrogant and condescending you've become since your humble beginnings. You haven't cornered the market on humble beginnings.

My father died when I was 11. My mother had to take out a loan to put a tombstone on his grave. I started delivering newspapers for spending money at age 11. When I was 14, I lied about my age to get a job as a waitress. My parents had owned a restaurant so I had experience. Through school, I suckered tobacco in the summer, babysat, mowed lawns, and worked in a dry cleaning store on weekends. I bought all of my books and clothes for school, or sewed them, from the time my father died. I started working at age 11, and was rarely without at least one job thereafter, for the next 55 years.

The government "gave" my mother a widow's pension of $150 a month to live on and raise two children. She worked as a housekeeper babysitter for a neighbour who was a nurse, to supplement that income, and grew most of what we ate in the backyard. She couldn't do the physical digging and weeding. I did all that.

My government gave me a good education and a lot of opportunity. When I had children, my government gave me the opportunity to stay home with my kids when they needed me most. When I was working, I was guaranteed a minimum of two weeks paid vacation to spend with my family, and refresh myself for another year. When I wanted to start my own business, the government gave me access to a mentoring program and a business incubator, and that is the business I still have today. When my husband's job went south with NAFTA, the government gave him a free retraining program, and $1000 a month while he was in school, and he earned a good living thereafter as a cabinet maker.

When I get sick, I go to the hospital and get treated without paying a dime out of my pocket. When I turned 65, I became eligible for Old Age Pension, currently $626 per month. Everyone gets that regardless of income or wealth. Even a billionaire gets OAS. That's in addition to my Canada Pension Plan - similar to your Social Security, and a guaranteed income of about $19,00 per yr.

Republicans have convinced you that providing a "hand up" to people in difficult circumstances is somehow discouraging them for achieving all they could if they only had to fight against long odds to achieve it. The rest was up to me.

Canada is the best place in the world to live. We have the highest quality of life, better income, less wage and wealthy disparity, and the fastest growing middle class in the world. We live longer than you and we're healthier too.

My idea of freedom, is knowing I will get care if I'm sick, and I won't end up bankrupt as a result. That I'll have an income even if my business goes under or my investments fail. The USA has built an economy that separates working people from their money and makes them apply for welfare to feed their families.

Last edited:

Do you actually BELIEVE this bullshit???? Every one of those processes were vetted by the courts because the Republicans kept suing over the ballots, and the Republicans LOST every single one of those cases where they tried to claim that the processes were illegal or "cobbled together at the last minute".

If you were ever to get your information from legitimate news sources, instead of Republican propaganda stations like FOX or OAN, you'd know that the election was held legal, in accordance with the laws of each and every state in the land, and certified as fair and above board, by the Secretaries of State of all 50 states, the marjority of whom are elected REPUBLICANS.

Trump's threat of laws suits before the election even started was his undoing. Every single election in every single state was run absolutely by the book, for fear they'd have to defend what they did in court.

Trump shot himself in the foot with his threats of laws suits, and questions about the ballots. Every state made sure they were squeaky clean. You can look it up.

A Dem election official recently declared that if a voter used a napkin to vote their vote would count. Even though that state's law makes it clear that would not be a valid vote. That is how elections are stolen, Dems ignoring the law and making up their own rules to favor Dems.
Now all you need to do is to find a vote cast upon a napkin that can be verified as having been counted and you can prove your outrageous claim.

Until then, well... :badgrin:

Hey Bozo, maybe you need to read the Constitution, to wit:

Article I, Section 8, Clause 18:

[The Congress shall have Power . . . ] To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

The Necessary and Proper Clause1 concludes Article I's list of Congress's enumerated powers with a general statement that Congress's powers include not only those expressly listed, but also the authority to use all means necessary and proper for executing those express powers. Under the Necessary and Proper Clause, congressional power encompasses all implied and incidental powers that are conducive to the beneficial exercise of an enumerated power.2 The Clause does not require that legislation be absolutely necessary to the exercise of federal power.3 Rather, so long as Congress's end is within the scope of federal power under the Constitution, the Necessary and Proper Clause authorizes Congress to employ any means that are appropriate and plainly adapted to the permitted end.4
How does the "necesary and proper" clause justify the Dept of Education?

"No evidence" except over 2,000 eyewitness affidavits, no fewer than 2/3 of them that would qualify as fact evidence in any legit legal proceeding.

"No evidence" except for the fraudulent votes found in AZ, which exceeded the margin of "victory" by no less than 5X.

"No evidence" except for the WI Supreme Court ruling, which found that there enough fraudulent ballots to have swung the election there.

You coincidence theorists are all wet.

There were no eyewitnesses. Just delusional jerks.

There were no fraudulent votes found in Arizona.

The WI Supreme Court is majority Republican.

Three lies mean nothing.

You can count and recount counterfeit money all day long, and the till will still balance out.

The only real audit was in Maricopa County, AZ....And it uncovered a fuckton of fraud.

No it did not. The only legitimate audit was done by Maricopa County. Neither audit found any issues.

Forum List

Back