How to Steal an Election: Mail-In Ballots

I think when they say go back to the original constitution, they mean to exclude women, blacks, foreigners and indians from voting.
Of course you believe that. You're a leftwing douchebag. What else could you believe? It couldn't possibly be because you're a left-wing moron, right?
Let me remind you, going back to the original constitution means taking out the 15th, 19th, 26th. Which had been put into the constitution to make us a more perfect union. But morons like you want to go back to the original flawed version of the constitution.

"No question?" Where is your poof? Where are your convictions?

How about rulings from the US supreme court. Where they gave Texas great deference when it came to political gerrymandering, but said the Texas racial gerrymander was so egregious, they had to strike it down.

"No question?" Where is your poof? Where are your convictions?
Actually the majority of convictions for corrupt voting in the 2020 election, were republicans voting for Trump.

Do you need a list of those convictions in Georgia, and Pennsylvania?

Let me remind you, going back to the original constitution means taking out the 15th, 19th, 26th. Which had been put into the constitution to make us a more perfect union. But morons like you want to go back to the original flawed version of the constitution.
No one means that, douchebag,They mean get rid of all the stuff that isn't in the Constitution, like the Dept of Education, and the FBI.

Well yes when one Democrat operative votes ten thousand times it can be rather insulting to those of us that want a functioning Republic.
These progs believe we are required to accept their view or reality as the starting point for any debate.

These progs believe we are required to accept their view or reality as the starting point for any debate.
Not our view of reality, but actual reality. Like what emerged after doing multiple vote counts, vote recounts, and vote audits.

At some point, given that there is no evidence of voter fraud, you goat ropers need to move on and realize that your orange bloated narcissistic liar lost the election.
"No evidence" except over 2,000 eyewitness affidavits, no fewer than 2/3 of them that would qualify as fact evidence in any legit legal proceeding.

"No evidence" except for the fraudulent votes found in AZ, which exceeded the margin of "victory" by no less than 5X.

"No evidence" except for the WI Supreme Court ruling, which found that there enough fraudulent ballots to have swung the election there.

You coincidence theorists are all wet.

Not our view of reality, but actual reality. Like what emerged after doing multiple vote counts, vote recounts, and vote audits.
You can count and recount counterfeit money all day long, and the till will still balance out.

The only real audit was in Maricopa County, AZ....And it uncovered a fuckton of fraud.

"No evidence" except over 2,000 eyewitness affidavits, no fewer than 2/3 of them that would qualify as fact evidence in any legit legal proceeding.
Except those affidavits were presented to federal and state courts to be judged. And they universally all came up as deficient in actual eyewitnessed events to justify their contentions.

As a federal judge pointed out in the dominion lawsuit

"You can't just dump on the court a vast amount of unrelated allegations — various procedures and possibilities that might have happened — and dump that in a courtroom and expect the court to sort it out and come up with a comprehensive resolution of what some particular person on the Internet is telling the truth."

At another juncture, when Fielder sought to point to affidavits and the testimony found elsewhere about the election.

"But there are crazy people out there," Neureiter replied. "I mean, somebody could be put under oath (and testify) the earth is flat. That doesn't mean that you, as a lawyer say, 'Well, I'm going to file a lawsuit with suggesting the earth is flat because somebody, somewhere else wrote about it under oath.'"

Except those affidavits were presented to federal and state courts to be judged. And they universally all came up as deficient in actual eyewitnessed events to justify their contentions.

As a federal judge pointed out in the dominion lawsuit

"You can't just dump on the court a vast amount of unrelated allegations — various procedures and possibilities that might have happened — and dump that in a courtroom and expect the court to sort it out and come up with a comprehensive resolution of what some particular person on the Internet is telling the truth."

At another juncture, when Fielder sought to point to affidavits and the testimony found elsewhere about the election.

"But there are crazy people out there," Neureiter replied. "I mean, somebody could be put under oath (and testify) the earth is flat. That doesn't mean that you, as a lawyer say, 'Well, I'm going to file a lawsuit with suggesting the earth is flat because somebody, somewhere else wrote about it under oath.'"
100% horseshit,

You can count and recount counterfeit money all day long, and the till will still balance out.
That's what the forensic audit in Arizona tried to claim, and they said all the ballots were "real", not a counterfeit in the bunch.

As I said, our reality is what the auditors reported.

That's what the forensic audit in Arizona tried to claim, and they said all the ballots were "real", not a counterfeit in the bunch.

As I said, our reality is what the auditors reported.
No fewer than 40,000 fraudulent ballots in Maricopa alone, Gomer.

Ninjas.jpeg

Forum List

Back