How to put people on ignore.

" Fact Finder "

* Have You Seen This Creature *

There is an insulting POS haunting one of my threads called boothey lee farnsworth. I tried to put it on ignore. But all I get is a nessage telling me that I don't have anybody on it. How do I put this farsnworth thing on it.
Because you had so few posts , i combed through the recent list and found only one recent reply from Bootney Lee Farnsworth ; and most of your conversations have been with PoliticalChic .

Do you often have feelings of fear and insecurity ?

Last edited:
There is an insulting POS haunting one of my threads called boothey lee farnsworth. I tried to put it on ignore. But all I get is a nessage telling me that I don't have anybody on it. How do I put this farsnworth thing on it.
I recommend using the Ignore List liberally. You can tell pretty damn quick whether someone is arguing in bad faith, or is a troll or just an idiot. Life is too short to waste time reading them, responding to them or acknowledging them, as they only want to waste your time for their enjoyment. Believe me, you won't miss anything intelligent.

" Fact Finder "

* Have You Seen This Creature *

Because you had so few posts , i combed through the recent list and found only one recent reply from Bootney Lee Farnsworth ; and most of your conversations have been with PoliticalChic .

Do you often have feelings of fear and insecurity ?
Polislik may have something she caught while in a foreign nation that she came from...

Just don't read his crap. That's what the rest of us do.

" Clown Shoes Troll "

* Wanna Be Bureaucratic Despots *

You can get repetitive strain injury scrolling past the morons here. Better to remove them from the picture.
Typical censorship behavior pattern of ass clowns on the left , no wonder they want to disarm the public .

The left protests with fervor but turn tail and run when they realize others are going to give them a dose of reality .

" Clown Shoes Troll "

* Wanna Be Bureaucratic Despots *

You can get repetitive strain injury scrolling past the morons here. Better to remove them from the picture.
Typical censorship behavior pattern of ass clowns on the left , no wonder they want to disarm the public .

The left protests with fervor but turn tail and run when they realize others are going to give them a dose of reality .

I miss that show.

Ignore is a better option than reporting in my opinion. My mental health is more important than needing to be right all the time. It's peaceful when you use ignore. Lol

" Blowing My Psychological Why "

* Mental Deconstruction May Need More Construction *

Ignore is a better option than reporting in my opinion. My mental health is more important than needing to be right all the time. It's peaceful when you use ignore. Lol
If your mind is so open that your sensibilities are easily bruised by the incoming opinions of others , could it be caused by the means you apply to stone yourself in the skull to open your mind ?

" Blowing My Psychological Why "

* Mental Deconstruction May Need More Construction *

If your mind is so open that your sensibilities are easily bruised by the incoming opinions of others , could it be caused by the means you apply to stone yourself in the skull to open your mind ?
Check out my vegetarian thread in food and wine. I ignore people who are attacking me viciously for no real reason. And yes mental health is very important to me. and my spiritual health as well I do not fall for that belief that you are weak for taking care of yourself.

I also would not stay in a home, work environment or anywhere else if anyone were talking to me in a very aggressive combative way. Bottom line I take care of myself and my own needs.

My choices have no impact on anyone except the troll or the aggressive person.

I am fine with a person who has a different opinion than mine as long as they are not being abusive towards me.

Don't forget that the most important part of putting someone on ignore is to tell them that you are putting them on ignore as if it is some kind of punishment.

So, you are saying that there is literally the loss of the image when you put them on ignore? You say you are doing an ostrich imitation? How does the screen appear to you? What takes the sequential place of their post, that apparently gets
posted in chronological order?

No, Badger is an actual human asking about this pathology akin to ostrich imitations.

1605076257408.png

:desk:I want to be put on ignore.:desk:

*****CHUCKLE*****

:banana::desk::banana:

Forum List

Back