How to leftists defend this blatant hypocrisy? Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Politics plain and simple.

What is astonishing to me is how many people got the shot due to their TDS.
A lot got the shot because Trump bragged about it, recommended people take it and said it was one of mankind's greatest achievements.

Nah, I'll stick with all you people are morons....
I figured you might.

You don't care Trump lied to an entire country about how serious COVID was and so try to vilify independents who believed him.

Never Trump's fault right?

Your clips are entirely from January and early February before COVID hit the US.

Didn’t you notice that?

The media AND Dems in congress downplayed it, attacked Trump for taking it serious. A short time later the media AND Dems in congress blamed Trump for downplaying it. Yes Dems are that douchebag.

I figured you might.

You don't care Trump lied to an entire country about how serious COVID was and so try to vilify independents who believed him.

Never Trump's fault right?
It wouldn’t have been nearly as serious had you people not politicized every aspect, decision, and utterance from the Trump administration simply because it was the Trump administration, fool…

It wouldn’t have been nearly as serious had you people not politicized every aspect, decision, and utterance from the Trump administration simply because it was the Trump administration, fool…
This sums the entire thing up.

Or it wouldn't have been as serious if Trump had just been honest with America instead of lying about the seriousness of a pandemic.

Trump made mistakes as any president would have given the situation.

Lying to America about a pandemic is not just a mistake but deliberate malfeasance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back