How to identify Professional debunkers, Straw men, and shills, concerning 9/11

How to identify Professional debunkers, Straw men, and shills, concerning 9/11.

There are individuals on this and other forums who get paid from certain entities to debunk and refute so called conspiracy theorist posting about the 9/11 attacks.

There are some groups and one in particular that have already identified these men by name, location, and financial transaction records.

I am not here to disclose this information, but I can submit to you an article written that will allow you to be able to identify these men for yourself.

Read the following piece than asked yourself who on this forum does the exact things mentioned in this article.

Debunking The Debunkers

Men who accept money to help prevent the real truth form coming out have sold out their country, and have dissolved any right to American citizenship in my opinion.
tfhatbelieve3sc.jpg

perfect picture of you and your family DUNCEMAN.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

We can just dismiss all those who are being paid for what they post/say?

Well there goes Fox.

And of course, everyone at MSDNC and the New York Times works for free.

All the media and all politicians for that matter.
Even the folks on PBS get paid a salary or something.

So do preachers, etc as well.

I have never been paid one cent for posting on boards on the net.
So everything I say has to be true?

yeah YOU dont,but Gomer Ollie and candycorn-aka obamerica do so whats your point?

There are individuals on this and other forums who get paid from certain entities to debunk and refute so called conspiracy theorist posting about the 9/11 attacks.

There are some groups and one in particular that have already identified these men by name, location, and financial transaction records.

I am not here to disclose this information, but I can submit to you an article written that will allow you to be able to identify these men for yourself.

Read the following piece than asked yourself who on this forum does the exact things mentioned in this article.

Debunking The Debunkers

Men who accept money to help prevent the real truth form coming out have sold out their country, and have dissolved any right to American citizenship in my opinion.

Go ahead and name names stash. Better still go into your stash for inspiration and give us some more information about your coverup conspiracy theory.

why? your too scared of the truth to deal with it anyways? you just cover up you eyes and ears when something is brought up that doesnt go along with your version of events so why bother?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

yeah YOU dont,but Gomer Ollie and candycorn-aka obamerica do so whats your point?

If only it were true........... But then, you really don't have any idea what that means do you.........

Debunking The Debunkers

tfhatbelieve3sc.jpg

perfect picture of you and your family DUNCEMAN.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

reddumbassuv9.jpg

Debunking The Debunkers

Well said, Stashman. :clap2:

I wish someone would pay me to tell people they're idiots and that their ideas suck. Been doin' it for free for such a long time ;)

Conspiracy Theories = The last refuge of the double digit IQ'ers.

I made $100,000 last year ridiculing the tin foil hat crowd.

Not only does it pay well, but it is fun as hell

Great pic of Bush,Cheney and Rumsfield laughing their asses off at the stupid american sheepies that bought into that explanation.:clap2: theur saying while laughing-we sure fooled them big time.they bought it hook,line, and sinker.

Last edited:

LOL you are so fucking clueless. They broke the mold after making you, worm.

Debunking The Debunkers

Everyone should read a little and watch a little Youtube every day! :clap2:

I am not here to disclose this information,
but I can submit to you an article written that will allow you to be able to identify these men for yourself.

Debunking The Debunkers

Typical truther post. "I have the information right in front of me but I can't let it out right now".

What a crock of shit.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Debunking The Debunkers

there are at least a handful of paid trolls that are shills on here working for the establishment.Its easy as hell to spot them,the ones that are in just complete denial and afraid like divine wind or wicked jester for instance,run off and ignore your points cause they have no answer.

the ones like gomer pyle ollie for instance,are the paid trolls that are shills.they expose that constantly by coming back here everyday constantly posting their lies and propaganda and ignoring evidence and facts.

Jesus Christ could you be any more retarded? No one... literally NO ONE would bother to pay anyone to debate these topics with you fucking idiots. You couldnt be anymore unimportant or removed from the thoughts of normal people. The only time we give you a second thought is when we want to ridicule you for amusement. Get a fucking clue jackass. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back