How to Get People to Recycle?

I worked at a University, until I was poisoned and fled as a refugee from PA because the police didn't charge or investigate (to My knowledge) the poisoning incident despite My going to the police station, telling them "I think I've been poisoned." And that it was stool hardener and anti-freeze and asked them to check My blood with a forensic test, which they refused to do; didn't call an ambulance for Me, or transportation to the hospital... until I had a heart attack from the anti-freeze clogging My arteries; and despite the emergency call telling the dispatcher I was poisoned... lack of investigation; but anyway...

I worked at Kutztown University in Pennsylvania and I spoke with staff and students and coworkers about the importance of recycling. And, see, what's most perplexing is that despite the fact that most materials, paper, plastic, aluminum, etc; being recyclable and the recycling containers being right next to the trash bins; I observed people absent mindedly just throwing into the trash a lot of recyclable material. When I spoke about this observance to a cowoker, she just shrugged her shoulders as I talked about the trash islands in the oceans, and how sea life was suffocating and dying because of it. Then I observed her numerous times just throwing her plastic recyclable material into the trash, seemingly on purpose.

So, I'm at the point where, I think there should only be recycling, and the Recycling Centers should replace all trash dumps, food, used coffee grounds and tea bags, and compostable waste is sorted out, put into compost piles and farmers and gardeners can purchase the compost as fertilizer. Yellow and Brown Grease, the same, excellent fertilizers (calories in the ground, calories out of the ground). And the effort to transform Our Civilization into a completely environmentally sustainable Civilization in harmony with Our Planet and any planet or moon or celestial body We colonize, should be subsidized by the government; especially since the potential for soil enrichment is so great with brown and yellow grease! I was able to grow an onion in sand, barely needing to water the onion when I saturated the sand with cooking oil as an experiment. The control onion in the non-cooking oil sand required much more water and began to wither, I suspect as a result of lack of nutrients and energy in the sand.

Many items cost much more to recycle than they do to make them new. The economics don't work!
I worked at a University, until I was poisoned and fled as a refugee from PA because the police didn't charge or investigate (to My knowledge) the poisoning incident despite My going to the police station, telling them "I think I've been poisoned." And that it was stool hardener and anti-freeze and asked them to check My blood with a forensic test, which they refused to do; didn't call an ambulance for Me, or transportation to the hospital... until I had a heart attack from the anti-freeze clogging My arteries; and despite the emergency call telling the dispatcher I was poisoned... lack of investigation; but anyway...

I worked at Kutztown University in Pennsylvania and I spoke with staff and students and coworkers about the importance of recycling. And, see, what's most perplexing is that despite the fact that most materials, paper, plastic, aluminum, etc; being recyclable and the recycling containers being right next to the trash bins; I observed people absent mindedly just throwing into the trash a lot of recyclable material. When I spoke about this observance to a cowoker, she just shrugged her shoulders as I talked about the trash islands in the oceans, and how sea life was suffocating and dying because of it. Then I observed her numerous times just throwing her plastic recyclable material into the trash, seemingly on purpose.

So, I'm at the point where, I think there should only be recycling, and the Recycling Centers should replace all trash dumps, food, used coffee grounds and tea bags, and compostable waste is sorted out, put into compost piles and farmers and gardeners can purchase the compost as fertilizer. Yellow and Brown Grease, the same, excellent fertilizers (calories in the ground, calories out of the ground). And the effort to transform Our Civilization into a completely environmentally sustainable Civilization in harmony with Our Planet and any planet or moon or celestial body We colonize, should be subsidized by the government; especially since the potential for soil enrichment is so great with brown and yellow grease! I was able to grow an onion in sand, barely needing to water the onion when I saturated the sand with cooking oil as an experiment. The control onion in the non-cooking oil sand required much more water and began to wither, I suspect as a result of lack of nutrients and energy in the sand.

Many items cost much more to recycle than they do to make them new. The economics don't work!
Misleading lies. The cost to Nature is much worse, and Nature is more important than money. What would you print money on? Or shall all money be digital, numbers in a computer? Hackable? Manipulatable? Easy to change the value of a number in a computer system, isn't it?
Money is printed on cloth! It is not "paper". I am just giving you the facts. It is easier to make new glass than recycle it.
Glass is sand, right? So there's plenty of sand; but metals are finite, oil is finite, easier to recycle cooking oil and coffee grounds and tea leaves than to grow new crops. Easier to recycle animal fat and grease than to raise and slaughter more animals to produce grease that goes to waste, and use manure as fertilizer when Yellow and Brown oil can easily replenish the soil with thousands of readily available calories of nitrates and nutrients and fats for crops to grow. Soil fertility means long term sustainability. The more fertile the soil, or more available fertile soil means supporting a larger population while keeping the cost of food down as supply can meet demand.

The nations that adopt these practices of recycling will prosper with real production... less pollution, less toxic environment; those that don't will be looking to the recycling nations for food... and if they are enemies, well... there might not be food available for trade.
What oil can be recycled? Motor oil? It is!

I don't use tea leaves, coffee beans, besides you cannot grow the here. Yellow and brown oil? Don't use it. We don't grow animals for fat and grease alone. Restaurants recycle their cooking oil.

You have not given me a single example of any recycling that is not economical that I don't already do. Congratulations!
Much of Yellow and Brown cooking oil/grease goes to waste. Trust Me, I looked. But there are barrels and barrels of the stuff waiting to be used. Just till that into the soil. Yes, coffee grounds and tea leaves are very fertile, and caffeine a natural pest repellent. If Colombia and Latin America is shipping up tons and tons of fertile top soil that is simply going to waste, when We can bag it up after drying the grounds and leaves out, and till that into the soil too... then you can turn a desert or stony rocky soil into extremely fertile soil, and farmers won't even have to allow their fields to go fallow. Continuously fertile soil. Super fertile soil. I guarantee there would be such large and bountiful harvests in Acadia (the United States and Canada) that We could feed Ourselves and India. Hmm, what does India have to offer for trade for food? Or perhaps, We could export Golden Oil? I'm sure Christian Israel and Zoroastrian Persia would love the Golden Oil of bacon grease. I'm guessing those of the Kosher diet wouldn't want to eat crops grown in pork fat.

Misleading lies. The cost to Nature is much worse, and Nature is more important than money. What would you print money on? Or shall all money be digital, numbers in a computer? Hackable? Manipulatable? Easy to change the value of a number in a computer system, isn't it?
Money is printed on cloth! It is not "paper". I am just giving you the facts. It is easier to make new glass than recycle it.
Glass is sand, right? So there's plenty of sand; but metals are finite, oil is finite, easier to recycle cooking oil and coffee grounds and tea leaves than to grow new crops. Easier to recycle animal fat and grease than to raise and slaughter more animals to produce grease that goes to waste, and use manure as fertilizer when Yellow and Brown oil can easily replenish the soil with thousands of readily available calories of nitrates and nutrients and fats for crops to grow. Soil fertility means long term sustainability. The more fertile the soil, or more available fertile soil means supporting a larger population while keeping the cost of food down as supply can meet demand.

The nations that adopt these practices of recycling will prosper with real production... less pollution, less toxic environment; those that don't will be looking to the recycling nations for food... and if they are enemies, well... there might not be food available for trade.

I don't use tea leaves, coffee beans, besides you cannot grow the here. Yellow and brown oil? Don't use it. We don't grow animals for fat and grease alone. Restaurants recycle their cooking oil.

You have not given me a single example of any recycling that is not economical that I don't already do. Congratulations!
Much of Yellow and Brown cooking oil/grease goes to waste. Trust Me, I looked. But there are barrels and barrels of the stuff waiting to be used. Just till that into the soil. Yes, coffee grounds and tea leaves are very fertile, and caffeine a natural pest repellent. If Colombia and Latin America is shipping up tons and tons of fertile top soil that is simply going to waste, when We can bag it up after drying the grounds and leaves out, and till that into the soil too... then you can turn a desert or stony rocky soil into extremely fertile soil, and farmers won't even have to allow their fields to go fallow. Continuously fertile soil. Super fertile soil. I guarantee there would be such large and bountiful harvests in Acadia (the United States and Canada) that We could feed Ourselves and India. Hmm, what does India have to offer for trade for food? Or perhaps, We could export Golden Oil? I'm sure Christian Israel and Zoroastrian Persia would love the Golden Oil of bacon grease. I'm guessing those of the Kosher diet wouldn't want to eat crops grown in pork fat.
If We feed India in exchange for Military leadership, that might be enough in exchange for the surplus. Much of Papua remains unexplored for petroleum... India seems a partner in need to be freed against OPEC control. (Modi, Order of Abdulaziz).

Is there a doctor in the house?
Maybe some Collegiate Institutions will decide to grant some honorary doctorate degrees. I shared the Golden cooking oil research with McGill University to conduct tests on a larger scale, hopefully with some grant money.

1593768554002.png

You need to lay off the drugs!

You need to lay off the drugs!
Or to lay on them!

I lived many many years in a place called Eugene, Oregon ... these people went ape-shit on recycling, most of the programs failed completely ... not all of them, but most ... I played along for a while and indeed I cut my landfill load to 1/3 of what I was tossing in the garbage ... unfortunately these programs all depended on shipping the recycled material to China who in turn just dumped it in the ocean ... about 75% of the Great Pacific Garbage Gyre came out of the Yangtze and Yellow Rivers ... quite the commotion when we learned our e-waste was being smelted in open pots ... ha ha ha ...

Reduce, Reuse and Recycle ...

The first part is to reduce the amount of material we buy to only throw away ... you know, the 50¢ item that comes in $4.50 worth of packaging? ... safer for the environment to just flush that $5 bill down the toilet ... we can't always avoid this, but I do when I can, just yesterday I bought a loose pipe fitting rather than the one in a fancy cardboard box ... the plumbing repair is done without any waste afterwards ... for smaller hardware items, the oversized packaging is there to stop people from stealing ... what a waste ...

I have a cardboard box in my closet being reused for the ninth time, eight labels crossed off ... I could use it a tenth time except there's no more room on the outside to write what's will be in it if I do ... I have a whole pile of styrofoam I plan on making into napalm for the next BLM rally ... "you don't want to cut the trees down, then watch them burn" ... half my furniture came from dumpster-diving, curly maple under those five layers of paint ... pick up the empty shells and reload them ...

Recycling metals is a great idea ... steel in particular remelts into just as good as virgin steel as a tiny fraction of the cost ... my understanding is most aluminum we buy today is already been recycled at least once, some of it many many times ... recycling paper products at the industrial level is a well entrench process, waste cardboard at one end of the factory is just carted to the other end for re-insertion into the mill ... easy peasy ...

Some plastics are recyclable, but not all ... so plastics have to be sorted by type, mixing them all together ruins them ... all we can do is ship it to China, have them use prison labor to sort it, and dump the rest in the oceans ... pizza boxes ruin a batch of cardboard ... pottery explodes in glass furnaces ... don't rinse out your milk jug and your recycling bin is going to stink bad in a day or two ... real bad ...

Some things are dangerous in a landfill ... used motor oil, lead acid batteries, americium ... we have no other option but to recycle these types of things ... just visit south-east Washington State and you can see what a little environmental plutonium can do to a community, although burning chemical weapons across the river doesn't help ...

The OP is not a gardener ... his ideas on composting contain few mistakes ... the official Rodale™ Organic Gardening© system prohibits grease or meat material, the meat just draws in the mountain lions and mountain lions eat babies ... that's not the kind of recycling we're talking about here ... uncooked grease and vegetable oils are fine, but once heated to 100ºC chemistry happens and leaves you with a nasty mix which in turn draws in the nastiest of the bacteria including pathogens ...

There's a thing you can buy called a "shovel" ... a hand tool about five feet long used to scoop dirt up and move it a few feet ... it's really really fun to use, I've gone on for days shoveling dirt ... good hard back-breaking manual labor ... can't get enough of it ... so composting works for me, later today I'll be shoveling about ten wheelbarrows full of compost into my garden plot, loving every second of it ... I live for Friday afternoons with my shovel ... digging two feet down and re-filling half dirt half compose ... just thinking about it gives me an erection ... it really is that much fun ... your experiences may differ so keep that in mind if you decide to compose ...

The bottom line is that requiring the smallest of effort to recycle by the individual means it won't happen ... to OP describes the case of two bins, one for garbage and one for recycling, and still the individual just dumps everything into the garbage ... and why should they bother, that recycling isn't going to be sorted, it's all going into the landfill ... or it's shipped to China who in turn dumps it in the ocean, or burns it for energy along their downwind flank ...

Recycling here in North Jefferson has stopped, except for metals and hazardous materials ... all the collection centers are shut down now that the Chinese aren't accepting USA garbage anymore ... the filthbag inhuman monsters in Salem still impose the Nazi-era bottle deposits ... government out-of-control ... but that's actually intended to control litter, recycling is kinda an afterthought ... dirty bastards ...

Excuse me ... I need to get down to the river this morning and dump about twenty pounds of lead paint chips ... salmon love the stuff ...

I lived many many years in a place called Eugene, Oregon ... these people went ape-shit on recycling, most of the programs failed completely ... not all of them, but most ... I played along for a while and indeed I cut my landfill load to 1/3 of what I was tossing in the garbage ... unfortunately these programs all depended on shipping the recycled material to China who in turn just dumped it in the ocean ... about 75% of the Great Pacific Garbage Gyre came out of the Yangtze and Yellow Rivers ... quite the commotion when we learned our e-waste was being smelted in open pots ... ha ha ha ...

The first part is to reduce the amount of material we buy to only throw away ... you know, the 50¢ item that comes in $4.50 worth of packaging? ... safer for the environment to just flush that $5 bill down the toilet ... we can't always avoid this, but I do when I can, just yesterday I bought a loose pipe fitting rather than the one in a fancy cardboard box ... the plumbing repair is done without any waste afterwards ... for smaller hardware items, the oversized packaging is there to stop people from stealing ... what a waste ...

I have a cardboard box in my closet being reused for the ninth time, eight labels crossed off ... I could use it a tenth time except there's no more room on the outside to write what's will be in it if I do ... I have a whole pile of styrofoam I plan on making into napalm for the next BLM rally ... "you don't want to cut the trees down, then watch them burn" ... half my furniture came from dumpster-diving, curly maple under those five layers of paint ... pick up the empty shells and reload them ...

Recycling metals is a great idea ... steel in particular remelts into just as good as virgin steel as a tiny fraction of the cost ... my understanding is most aluminum we buy today is already been recycled at least once, some of it many many times ... recycling paper products at the industrial level is a well entrench process, waste cardboard at one end of the factory is just carted to the other end for re-insertion into the mill ... easy peasy ...

Some plastics are recyclable, but not all ... so plastics have to be sorted by type, mixing them all together ruins them ... all we can do is ship it to China, have them use prison labor to sort it, and dump the rest in the oceans ... pizza boxes ruin a batch of cardboard ... pottery explodes in glass furnaces ... don't rinse out your milk jug and your recycling bin is going to stink bad in a day or two ... real bad ...

Some things are dangerous in a landfill ... used motor oil, lead acid batteries, americium ... we have no other option but to recycle these types of things ... just visit south-east Washington State and you can see what a little environmental plutonium can do to a community, although burning chemical weapons across the river doesn't help ...

The OP is not a gardener ... his ideas on composting contain few mistakes ... the official Rodale™ Organic Gardening© system prohibits grease or meat material, the meat just draws in the mountain lions and mountain lions eat babies ... that's not the kind of recycling we're talking about here ... uncooked grease and vegetable oils are fine, but once heated to 100ºC chemistry happens and leaves you with a nasty mix which in turn draws in the nastiest of the bacteria including pathogens ...

There's a thing you can buy called a "shovel" ... a hand tool about five feet long used to scoop dirt up and move it a few feet ... it's really really fun to use, I've gone on for days shoveling dirt ... good hard back-breaking manual labor ... can't get enough of it ... so composting works for me, later today I'll be shoveling about ten wheelbarrows full of compost into my garden plot, loving every second of it ... I live for Friday afternoons with my shovel ... digging two feet down and re-filling half dirt half compose ... just thinking about it gives me an erection ... it really is that much fun ... your experiences may differ so keep that in mind if you decide to compose ...

The bottom line is that requiring the smallest of effort to recycle by the individual means it won't happen ... to OP describes the case of two bins, one for garbage and one for recycling, and still the individual just dumps everything into the garbage ... and why should they bother, that recycling isn't going to be sorted, it's all going into the landfill ... or it's shipped to China who in turn dumps it in the ocean, or burns it for energy along their downwind flank ...

Recycling here in North Jefferson has stopped, except for metals and hazardous materials ... all the collection centers are shut down now that the Chinese aren't accepting USA garbage anymore ... the filthbag inhuman monsters in Salem still impose the Nazi-era bottle deposits ... government out-of-control ... but that's actually intended to control litter, recycling is kinda an afterthought ... dirty bastards ...

Excuse me ... I need to get down to the river this morning and dump about twenty pounds of lead paint chips ... salmon love the stuff ...
If recycling is being outsourced... then domesticate the process. I would create a Federal Budget to augment and enhance recycling centers in every provincial state, with a mandate that counties with over 200,000 in population have a recycling center for each county. The jobs created would be great.

Where would I get the money? I'd stop the foreign aid program. As of fiscal year 2017, foreign aid provided through the U.S. State Department and USAID totaled $49.87.1 billion, or about 1.2% of total spending...https://explorer.usaid.gov/

What good is giving aid away, when there is trade to be had? And if they don't have something of value to trade... I suppose they should unite with a more resource rich nation (then they might not need foreign aid).

If recycling is being outsourced... then domesticate the process. I would create a Federal Budget to augment and enhance recycling centers in every provincial state, with a mandate that counties with over 200,000 in population have a recycling center for each county. The jobs created would be great.

Where would I get the money? I'd stop the foreign aid program. As of fiscal year 2017, foreign aid provided through the U.S. State Department and USAID totaled $49.87.1 billion, or about 1.2% of total spending...https://explorer.usaid.gov/

What good is giving aid away, when there is trade to be had? And if they don't have something of value to trade... I suppose they should unite with a more resource rich nation (then they might not need foreign aid).

The jobs created would be great.

Yes, pawing through dirty recyclables sounds great.

Compel the individual to recycle and then make them pay taxes to subsidized the program? ... just like George III did to our founding fathers? ... [sigh] ... Oregon mandates ALL incorporated communities have recycling services available to the general public, most use them, but these are suspended right now as the markets have collapsed, and we just can't make big huge piles of the stuff waiting all the years it will take to find a place to haul it to ...

Get that? ... we have a pile of recycling, but absolutely no one to give it to ... it's not a great job to pile garbage up ... and a waste of tax-payer money ... that pile sits for centuries ... remember, the Chinese had free labor, and still they threw most of the plastic into the ocean, the stuff is worthless ...

We're currently spending $2 trillion a month ... $43 billion per year is 0.2% annual spending ... math is difficult, especially for liberals ... and $13 billion of that comes from the World Police™ budget (DoD) ... money well spent ... an Egypt wholly dependent on US aid won't attack Israel ...

Yes, that's what we're doing ... buying our way in to these little baby republics ... those that don't bite, we bomb ... consolidating the whole world into our economic sphere of influence ... just look how Europe begs for her bone from us ... cute little girl ain't she ...

Compel the individual to recycle and then make them pay taxes to subsidized the program? ... just like George III did to our founding fathers? ... [sigh] ... Oregon mandates ALL incorporated communities have recycling services available to the general public, most use them, but these are suspended right now as the markets have collapsed, and we just can't make big huge piles of the stuff waiting all the years it will take to find a place to haul it to ...

Get that? ... we have a pile of recycling, but absolutely no one to give it to ... it's not a great job to pile garbage up ... and a waste of tax-payer money ... that pile sits for centuries ... remember, the Chinese had free labor, and still they threw most of the plastic into the ocean, the stuff is worthless ...

We're currently spending $2 trillion a month ... $43 billion per year is 0.2% annual spending ... math is difficult, especially for liberals ... and $13 billion of that comes from the World Police™ budget (DoD) ... money well spent ... an Egypt wholly dependent on US aid won't attack Israel ...

Yes, that's what we're doing ... buying our way in to these little baby republics ... those that don't bite, we bomb ... consolidating the whole world into our economic sphere of influence ... just look how Europe begs for her bone from us ... cute little girl ain't she ...
My Fatherland isn't a little girl. My Fatherland is G+A(u)llemagne and Europe can support Europe's self. There's a fable from Aesop, let this be a lesson about funding enemies. I think buying enemies is a bad policy. And direct aid to Israel is favorable over aiding Israel's enemies. I would simply end the foreign aid program. A fool, you want to be. Giving away something in exchange of nothing except giving Own enemy the monetary means of buying from Us the products and military arms which then have harmed Our Allies and even Ourselves. Trump talked a great deal about being tough on trade. Ending the foreign aid program totally makes sense from a commercial standpoint. We are a Nation, not a charitable organization.

I would prefer to subsidize Our own people, than a majority muslim nation.

My program would be simple. No trash, only recycling. Everything will go to the county recycling center to be sorted out into compostables, recyclables, and what is left; junk to be incinerated and turned into ash and added to the compostable pile (unless toxic). This would be simply replacing all trash collecting with recycling collecting.

Townsend version

An eagle sat on a lofty rock, watching the movements of a Hare whom he sought to make his prey. An archer, who saw the Eagle from a place of concealment, took an accurate aim and wounded him mortally. The Eagle gave one look at the arrow that had entered his heart and saw in that single glance that its feathers had been furnished by himself. “It is a double grief to me,” he exclaimed, “that I should perish by an arrow feathered from my own wings.”

I would prefer to subsidize Our own people, than a majority muslim nation.

That's because you're a total racist ... apparently ... neither Egypt nor Jordan are the United States enemies, they may be your enemies, but not ours ... Europe has no problem with their religion, it's strictly skin-color ... slaughtering off the Romani, Ukrainians and Jews during WWII was wildly popular throughout the all of Europe ... yes, it's a shame the USA has to pay so much just to keep the murderous European at bay ... damn whities ...

Okay okay okay ... let's go ahead and have the USA reduce foreign aid ... starting with NATO ...
Only a handful of European NATO members have met the alliance’s target of spending 2 percent of GDP on defense over the past 20 years, while the U.S. has consistently exceeded it, spending 3.1-4.9 percent. But Europe’s problem is not just the amount it spends on defense, but the inefficiency and ineffectiveness of its spending: Europeans get far too many systems and far too little military capability for their money.

-- "Europe Must Take on its Own Defense Responsibilities" -- DefenceNews -- July 3rd, 2020

The United States can save the better part of a trillion dollars a year just letting the hateful Europeans hate on each other again ... a few nukes here, a few nukes there ... y'all can finally be rid of them pesky Hungarians and Serbians ...
Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil

My program would be simple. No trash, only recycling. Everything will go to the county recycling center to be sorted out into compostables, recyclables, and what is left; junk to be incinerated and turned into ash and added to the compostable pile (unless toxic). This would be simply replacing all trash collecting with recycling collecting.

Europeans have a very long history of doing what their government tells them to do ... sheep lead to the slaughter ... that's not the case in the United States, in fact, the United States Federal government can't impose this kind of program on the individual states ... not without 2/3's of each house of Congress and 3/4's the States approving ... we have a capitalist economy, different from the fascism in Europe ... if there's no profit, we won't do it ... that's why we're rich and Europe can't even defend herself ...
Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil

My program would be simple. No trash, only recycling.

Simple. Stupid. Expensive.
Simple. Energy saving. Resource conservation. Job creating. Money saving. If you're representing the modern American Republican party; you are not conservative at all, are you? Trump was behind one of the largest raids on the U.S. Treasury (Admittedly I'm after the U.S. Treasury, 1 years' tax revenue to repay the damage done to First Nations by the "Indian" Removal Act) and now... apparently the United States is running out of coins!?!? VERIFY: Yes, there really is a coin shortage in the US

Out of money. You've been fooled, you have an adversarial government that is not for the People, and not governed by the People. Trump is part of Saudi Arabia's government now, and has been since his first foreign trip, as POTUS.

Last edited:
That's because you're a total racist
Muslim religion is racist. My ancestors, as well as the Founders of the United States and Canada, were Crusaders. I am a Crusader, by right of inheritance, I am a Teutonic and Templar Knight of the tradition of the Frankish Paladins; Clerical Knights.

22:78) And strive in His cause as ye ought to strive, (with sincerity and under discipline). He has chosen you, and has imposed no difficulties on you in religion; it is the cult of your father Abraham. It is He Who has named you Muslims, both before and in this (Revelation); that the Messenger may be a witness for you, and ye be witnesses for mankind.

So... how many people on this planet are not Arab?

Anyway, a more poignant targeted aid to the Coptic Church in Egypt would be better aid. But, I would rather send them military supplies, and commanders.

Simple. Energy saving. Resource conservation. Job creating. Money saving. If you're representing the modern American Republican party; you are not conservative at all, are you? Trump was behind one of the largest raids on the U.S. Treasury (Admittedly I'm after the U.S. Treasury, 1 years' tax revenue to repay the damage done to First Nations by the "Indian" Removal Act) and now... apparently the United States is running out of coins!?!? VERIFY: Yes, there really is a coin shortage in the US

Out of money. You've been fooled, you have an adversarial government that is not for the People, and not governed by the People. Trump is part of Saudi Arabia's government now, and has been since his first foreign trip, as POTUS.

Simple. Energy saving. Resource conservation. Job creating. Money saving.

Money wasting.

Money wasting.
Money went spent on longterm sustainability, invested in a better, more bountiful future for all Acadians, and perhaps for the entire Commonwealth of Nations, should Our brother and sister nations follow Our example.

Money wasting.
Money went spent on longterm sustainability, invested in a better, more bountiful future for all Acadians, and perhaps for the entire Commonwealth of Nations, should Our brother and sister nations follow Our example.

Money wasted. To fix a non-problem.

Money wasting.

Money wasted. To fix a non-problem.
Money invested to fix a threat to the global environment. What spirit inhabits you to be so... self damaging?

Forum List

Back