How to Get People to Recycle?

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
I worked at a University, until I was poisoned and fled as a refugee from PA because the police didn't charge or investigate (to My knowledge) the poisoning incident despite My going to the police station, telling them "I think I've been poisoned." And that it was stool hardener and anti-freeze and asked them to check My blood with a forensic test, which they refused to do; didn't call an ambulance for Me, or transportation to the hospital... until I had a heart attack from the anti-freeze clogging My arteries; and despite the emergency call telling the dispatcher I was poisoned... lack of investigation; but anyway...

I worked at Kutztown University in Pennsylvania and I spoke with staff and students and coworkers about the importance of recycling. And, see, what's most perplexing is that despite the fact that most materials, paper, plastic, aluminum, etc; being recyclable and the recycling containers being right next to the trash bins; I observed people absent mindedly just throwing into the trash a lot of recyclable material. When I spoke about this observance to a cowoker, she just shrugged her shoulders as I talked about the trash islands in the oceans, and how sea life was suffocating and dying because of it. Then I observed her numerous times just throwing her plastic recyclable material into the trash, seemingly on purpose.

So, I'm at the point where, I think there should only be recycling, and the Recycling Centers should replace all trash dumps, food, used coffee grounds and tea bags, and compostable waste is sorted out, put into compost piles and farmers and gardeners can purchase the compost as fertilizer. Yellow and Brown Grease, the same, excellent fertilizers (calories in the ground, calories out of the ground). And the effort to transform Our Civilization into a completely environmentally sustainable Civilization in harmony with Our Planet and any planet or moon or celestial body We colonize, should be subsidized by the government; especially since the potential for soil enrichment is so great with brown and yellow grease! I was able to grow an onion in sand, barely needing to water the onion when I saturated the sand with cooking oil as an experiment. The control onion in the non-cooking oil sand required much more water and began to wither, I suspect as a result of lack of nutrients and energy in the sand.

I worked at a University, until I was poisoned and fled as a refugee from PA because the police didn't charge or investigate (to My knowledge) the poisoning incident despite My going to the police station, telling them "I think I've been poisoned." And that it was stool hardener and anti-freeze and asked them to check My blood with a forensic test, which they refused to do; didn't call an ambulance for Me, or transportation to the hospital... until I had a heart attack from the anti-freeze clogging My arteries; and despite the emergency call telling the dispatcher I was poisoned... lack of investigation; but anyway...

I worked at Kutztown University in Pennsylvania and I spoke with staff and students and coworkers about the importance of recycling. And, see, what's most perplexing is that despite the fact that most materials, paper, plastic, aluminum, etc; being recyclable and the recycling containers being right next to the trash bins; I observed people absent mindedly just throwing into the trash a lot of recyclable material. When I spoke about this observance to a cowoker, she just shrugged her shoulders as I talked about the trash islands in the oceans, and how sea life was suffocating and dying because of it. Then I observed her numerous times just throwing her plastic recyclable material into the trash, seemingly on purpose.

So, I'm at the point where, I think there should only be recycling, and the Recycling Centers should replace all trash dumps, food, used coffee grounds and tea bags, and compostable waste is sorted out, put into compost piles and farmers and gardeners can purchase the compost as fertilizer. Yellow and Brown Grease, the same, excellent fertilizers (calories in the ground, calories out of the ground). And the effort to transform Our Civilization into a completely environmentally sustainable Civilization in harmony with Our Planet and any planet or moon or celestial body We colonize, should be subsidized by the government; especially since the potential for soil enrichment is so great with brown and yellow grease! I was able to grow an onion in sand, barely needing to water the onion when I saturated the sand with cooking oil as an experiment. The control onion in the non-cooking oil sand required much more water and began to wither, I suspect as a result of lack of nutrients and energy in the sand.
You are definitely at the right place for your condition. Don't worry, Nurse Ratched will be around shortly with your meds. :thup:

You are definitely at the right place for your condition. Don't worry, Nurse Ratched will be around shortly with your meds. :thup:
As for recycling a really good chipper shredder goes a long way for mulching all those bodies........

Recycling is for suckers. I can't believe you have even raised the subject. Shame on you...you're a Fed plant I suspect.

Recycling is for suckers. I can't believe you have even raised the subject. Shame on you...you're a Fed plant I suspect.
I'm a Federalist. Shame on you, being a wasteful destruction advocate.

I'm a Federalist. Shame on you, being a wasteful destruction advocate.
I knew it...foul. You would support forced acceptance of such a wasteful thing.

As for recycling a really good chipper shredder goes a long way for mulching all those bodies........
I'm sure We can do Our best to keep away the Magic Mountain snake of Nurse Elle. Ah... the (golf) stroke inducer. Elle Driver, that's what happens from a lithium overdose, a stroke.

How to Get People to Recycle?

Pay them.
I was thinking that Jason Momoa and Adrian Grenier doing a campus tour to speak to people about the importance of recycling, and conservation classes in primary and secondary education, as government mandates on waste are going into effect.

Many items cost much more to recycle than they do to make them new. The economics don't work!

Many items cost much more to recycle than they do to make them new. The economics don't work!
Misleading lies. The cost to Nature is much worse, and Nature is more important than money. What would you print money on? Or shall all money be digital, numbers in a computer? Hackable? Manipulatable? Easy to change the value of a number in a computer system, isn't it?

Misleading lies. The cost to Nature is much worse, and Nature is more important than money. What would you print money on? Or shall all money be digital, numbers in a computer? Hackable? Manipulatable? Easy to change the value of a number in a computer system, isn't it?
Money is printed on cloth! It is not "paper". I am just giving you the facts. It is easier to make new glass than recycle it.

Money is printed on cloth! It is not "paper". I am just giving you the facts. It is easier to make new glass than recycle it.
Glass is sand, right? So there's plenty of sand; but metals are finite, oil is finite, easier to recycle cooking oil and coffee grounds and tea leaves than to grow new crops. Easier to recycle animal fat and grease than to raise and slaughter more animals to produce grease that goes to waste, and use manure as fertilizer when Yellow and Brown oil can easily replenish the soil with thousands of readily available calories of nitrates and nutrients and fats for crops to grow. Soil fertility means long term sustainability. The more fertile the soil, or more available fertile soil means supporting a larger population while keeping the cost of food down as supply can meet demand.

The nations that adopt these practices of recycling will prosper with real production... less pollution, less toxic environment; those that don't will be looking to the recycling nations for food... and if they are enemies, well... there might not be food available for trade.

And here are some facts about glass recycling. From what is cloth made? Cotton? a crop. Wool? sheep that feed on crops. Hemp? a crop.

Wow, is there a “Crazy as Shit” forum?
I know, these people who literally are not for recycling and long term sustainability. It's as though they are actively engaged in the act of suicidal civilization destruction. Mind boggling. Maybe that's why the tap water's poisoned... easy way out to the people that hate themselves and their own civilization so much that they'd rather destroy than improve.

The cost to Nature is much worse,

Have you seen Nature's checkbook?
Nature is a rich mother fucker!!!!

Plenty of room to economically bury our trash rather than waste money recycling.

Wow, is there a “Crazy as Shit” forum?
I know, these people who literally are not for recycling and long term sustainability. It's as though they are actively engaged in the act of suicidal civilization destruction. Mind boggling. Maybe that's why the tap water's poisoned... easy way out to the people that hate themselves and their own civilization so much that they'd rather destroy than improve.
I meant YOU, nutcase.

Glass is sand, right? So there's plenty of sand; but metals are finite, oil is finite, easier to recycle cooking oil and coffee grounds and tea leaves than to grow new crops. Easier to recycle animal fat and grease than to raise and slaughter more animals to produce grease that goes to waste, and use manure as fertilizer when Yellow and Brown oil can easily replenish the soil with thousands of readily available calories of nitrates and nutrients and fats for crops to grow. Soil fertility means long term sustainability. The more fertile the soil, or more available fertile soil means supporting a larger population while keeping the cost of food down as supply can meet demand.

The nations that adopt these practices of recycling will prosper with real production... less pollution, less toxic environment; those that don't will be looking to the recycling nations for food... and if they are enemies, well... there might not be food available for trade.
What oil can be recycled? Motor oil? It is!

I don't use tea leaves, coffee beans, besides you cannot grow the here. Yellow and brown oil? Don't use it. We don't grow animals for fat and grease alone. Restaurants recycle their cooking oil.

You have not given me a single example of any recycling that is not economical that I don't already do. Congratulations!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back