How to fund the wall - civil forfeiture for being an illegal alien in the US

Let's implement civil forfeiture for illegal aliens. Government can take their cars, bank accounts, wires to Mexico, whatever they want. That money can be used to build a big, beautiful wall. It can also be used to fund electronic surveillance of the wall, hire more border agents. And ... in reality Mexico is paying the bill for that like Trump promised.

Win, win, right?
No, it is theft! From Americans from any body. We do not beet thugs by becoming them, you just increase the number of them that way. Our founding fathers had the right idea, innocent until proven guilty. Are America or a cheep imitation?

Last edited:
Let's implement civil forfeiture for illegal aliens. Government can take their cars, bank accounts, wires to Mexico, whatever they want. That money can be used to build a big, beautiful wall. It can also be used to fund electronic surveillance of the wall, hire more border agents. And ... in reality Mexico is paying the bill for that like Trump promised.

Win, win, right?
NO.

HELL NO.

I will not stoop to that level.

Civil forfeiture is the instrument of criminals. It is legalized theft. No matter how worthy the cause, the means cannot be legalized theft. I can see no end to the abuse that will undoubtedly find its way to affecting American citizens.

You are responding to a libertarian. You know that, right?

None of this is necessary. We all know that Mexico is going to pay for the wall. The check is in the mail.

Another liar. Trump's plan during the election was to tax wires.

That you have to lie to make your case against Trump shows what a shallow, pathetic, disingenuous party that you are

Win, win, right?
Let’s not fund the ‘wall’ of bigotry and hate; instead use the funding to ensure every homeless veteran has a safe place to live.

There are hundreds of other needs that can be funded, each much more deserving than Trump’s needless, ridiculous wall of bigotry and hate.

Yes, you've mentioned that you believe only brown people come here illegally. You're undeniably the racist, Clayton The Blowhard.

And you don't give a shit about veterans, and they know that which is why they don't support your party

What if the economy is actually made stronger by the contribution of undocumented immigrants?

That would blow your minds, wouldn’t it?

That would blow my mind, especially if it made up for all the handouts over the last 50 years.

Win, win, right?
No, it is theft! From Americans from any body. We do not beet thugs by becoming them, you just increase the number of them that way. Our founding fathers had the right idea, innocent until proven guilty. Are America or a cheep imitation?

Illegal aliens are "Americans." What a load of ...

Win, win, right?
NO.

HELL NO.

Civil forfeiture is the instrument of criminals. It is legalized theft. No matter how worthy the cause, the means cannot be legalized theft. I can see no end to the abuse that will undoubtedly find its way to affecting American citizens.

Right, which is why I abhor civil forfeiture for citizens, only illegal aliens. Bootney already knows that.

LoneJoke. OMG, a libertarian doesn't think illegal aliens merit the rights of citizens. Gotcha!!!!

Idiot

Win, win, right?
NO.

HELL NO.

Right, which is why I abhor civil forfeiture for citizens, only illegal aliens. Bootney already knows that.

LoneJoke. OMG, a libertarian doesn't think illegal aliens merit the rights of citizens. Gotcha!!!!

Idiot

You have expressed support for civil asset forfeiture.

Undocumented immigrants pay FICA taxes but do not receive benefits.

Your “friends” have seen another side of you today.

Real LIBERTARIANS would never feel good about a fucking wall.

Peace out, freak.

Win, win, right?
NO.

HELL NO.

Idiot

Peace out, freak.
I only feel good about a wall because of abused government power makes illegal immigration unsustainable. Get rid of government abuse, and the wall can go.

None of this is necessary. We all know that Mexico is going to pay for the wall. The check is in the mail.

That you have to lie to make your case against Trump shows what a shallow, pathetic, disingenuous party that you are

He must have announced that during one of my naps somewhere over the last 2 years....

Win, win, right?

Illegal aliens are "Americans." What a load of ...

Reading comprehension issues? Not saying illegal aliens are americans. Taking some ones money with out due process is a crime pure and simple and unamerican.

Win, win, right?
NO.

HELL NO.

Idiot

Peace out, freak.
I only feel good about a wall because of abused government power makes illegal immigration unsustainable. Get rid of government abuse, and the wall can go.

Our economy is unsustainable without “illegal” immigration.

Win, win, right?
NO.

HELL NO.

Idiot

Peace out, freak.

You didn't see until today that I believe that citizens have Constitutional rights and non-citizens don't? Where the fuck have you been? I've been saying that for the eight years I was on the site. Where have you been?

I'm a libertarian to minimize government to maximize my liberty. Your plan of letting criminals freely flow across the borders and apply for welfare and make me pay for their health care, education and other government dependency programs sure doesn't maximize my liberty.

It maximizes your welfare, that's why you want it

Win, win, right?
NO.

HELL NO.

Idiot

Peace out, freak.

You didn't see until today that I believe that citizens have Constitutional rights and non-citizens don't? Where the fuck have you been? I've been saying that for the eight years I was on the site. Where have you been?

I'm a libertarian to minimize government to maximize my liberty. Your plan of letting criminals freely flow across the borders and apply for welfare and make me pay for their health care, education and other government dependency programs sure doesn't maximize my liberty.

It maximizes your welfare, that's why you want it

My welfare?

Win, win, right?
NO.

HELL NO.

Idiot

Peace out, freak.

I largely agree with that. But your plan would still allow violent criminals and drug dealers to freely flow across the border. I'm for legalization of drugs because I oppose drug dealers, not because I want to help them

Try reading my post again. I said that you're allowing violent criminals to self select to come here. You are. You didn't refute that. You can't refute it of course because you are doing that

again, I have no problem going after the real violent criminals... but you racist shitheads want to go after all of them.

But again, we've already established your racism, so there's that.

He must have announced that during one of my naps somewhere over the last 2 years....

No, it was on his website DURING the election. I had the same question. Why would the Mexican government write the US government a check? I didn't believe they would. So I looked it up and it turned out that wasn't Trump's plan.

Fake News doesn't report what Trump actually says, that's why they are fake news. Unfortunately, that's all you watch. They tell you what to think, and, you think it!

Forum List

Back