How to fund the wall - civil forfeiture for being an illegal alien in the US

Joe: You're a racist
kaz: You're a racist
Joe: You made that up! I don't get it.

You're stupid as shit

Okay, buddy, you see, I conclude you are a racist because you say stupid racist things and support racist policies like rounding up millions of brown people for no other reason than their papers aren't in order.

That's why you are a racist.

His plan was to tax wires to Mexico. Again, I had the same question as you, I didn't think Mexico would send money. Where I was different than you is that I wasn't lazy and I actually wanted to know. So I looked up his actual plan. You just lied and parroted fake news

Here's the problem with that plan. That plan would do more damage to people vacationing in Mexico than it would undocumented immigrants.

That and the Banks would never go for it.

Banks are going to ignore the law. Got it.

That 20-30 million illegal aliens would be harmed less than vacationers is ridiculous. But then you're a ridiculous person

Let's implement civil forfeiture for illegal aliens. Government can take their cars, bank accounts, wires to Mexico, whatever they want. That money can be used to build a big, beautiful wall. It can also be used to fund electronic surveillance of the wall, hire more border agents. And ... in reality Mexico is paying the bill for that like Trump promised.

Win, win, right?
No, it is theft! From Americans from any body. We do not beet thugs by becoming them, you just increase the number of them that way. Our founding fathers had the right idea, innocent until proven guilty. Are America or a cheep imitation?

Illegal aliens are "Americans." What a load of ...

Reading comprehension issues? Not saying illegal aliens are americans. Taking some ones money with out due process is a crime pure and simple and unamerican.

Due process is an American right. It is not a right of criminals who ignore our immigration laws and come here on their own. What about that don't you understand? American ... wait for it ... wait come more ... CITIZENS ... have the right to due process

So you want to become a criminal that should be the right thing. Lets just steal, lets be theives. Sounds like a good christian Idea one we can all be proud of right. I'll have none of it.

Um ... what?

Joe: You're a racist
kaz: You're a racist
Joe: You made that up! I don't get it.

You're stupid as shit

Okay, buddy, you see, I conclude you are a racist because you say stupid racist things and support racist policies like rounding up millions of brown people for no other reason than their papers aren't in order.

That's why you are a racist.

You're the one who said you hate fucking blacks and they're completely useless other than for squeezing votes out of

Nope, they'll call their local congressmen, and it will never get passed, or so watered down it will be meaningless.

That 20-30 million illegal aliens would be harmed less than vacationers is ridiculous. But then you're a ridiculous person

First, the number of UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS is probably only about 10 million. Only about half of those are from Mexico. Second, most of them don't send money home via wires. (It's just as easy to mail a money order).

Nope, they'll call their local congressmen, and it will never get passed, or so watered down it will be meaningless.

First, the number of UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS is probably only about 10 million. Only about half of those are from Mexico. Second, most of them don't send money home via wires. (It's just as easy to mail a money order).

That 10 million was a WAG from over a decade ago and we've been importing almost 2 million illegal aliens a year between border crossings and visa overstays. Where are they going?

You're the one who said you hate fucking blacks and they're completely useless other than for squeezing votes out of

No, I didn't but man, I know you are losing the argument here, buddy.

It's kind of sad to watch you flail around.

It's funny how when I mock you for making up shit I didn't say, you recognize making up shit as deflecting, but you don't get that's what you're doing when you do it

No, it is theft! From Americans from any body. We do not beet thugs by becoming them, you just increase the number of them that way. Our founding fathers had the right idea, innocent until proven guilty. Are America or a cheep imitation?

Reading comprehension issues? Not saying illegal aliens are americans. Taking some ones money with out due process is a crime pure and simple and unamerican.

Due process is an American right. It is not a right of criminals who ignore our immigration laws and come here on their own. What about that don't you understand? American ... wait for it ... wait come more ... CITIZENS ... have the right to due process

So you want to become a criminal that should be the right thing. Lets just steal, lets be theives. Sounds like a good christian Idea one we can all be proud of right. I'll have none of it.

Um ... what?

Reading comprehension issues again , what you are advocating is theft their is no other way of putting it. Thats what the p[rogram amounts to.

That 10 million was a WAG from over a decade ago and we've been importing almost 2 million illegal aliens a year between border crossings and visa overstays. Where are they going?

Most of them go home. We deport half a million a year.

The reality is, the number has actually declined since 2010.

042517-undocumented-immigrants_Online.png

It's funny how when I mock you for making up shit I didn't say, you recognize making up shit as deflecting, but you don't get that's what you're doing when you do it

I know, buddy, you spend a lot of time obsessing about me. The neighbors have been complaining about the stuff you are leaving in the bushes.

Um ... what?

Reading comprehension issues again , what you are advocating is theft their is no other way of putting it. Thats what the p[rogram amounts to.

Taking illegally attained money is "theft." Got it.

Idiot.

Here's a way they could avoid having their money taken. Don't commit a crime and come here illegally.

So seriously, you think taking the money back from a bank robber is "theft" huh? Taking the purse back from a purse snatcher is "theft?" Taking the wallet back from a pick pocket? The merchandise from a shop lifter?

No, taking illegally attained property back is not theft and saying that it is theft is flat out retarded

Most of them go home. We deport half a million a year.

The reality is, the number has actually declined since 2010.

042517-undocumented-immigrants_Online.png

I know, buddy, you spend a lot of time obsessing about me. The neighbors have been complaining about the stuff you are leaving in the bushes.

I'd say don't quit your day job, but wow, you couldn't do worse

Um ... what?

Idiot.

Here's a way they could avoid having their money taken. Don't commit a crime and come here illegally.

So seriously, you think taking the money back from a bank robber is "theft" huh? Taking the purse back from a purse snatcher is "theft?" Taking the wallet back from a pick pocket? The merchandise from a shop lifter?

Fuck off you peice of shit!

Sure, has to be several millionaire illegals that can supply the billions needed.

If they don't have any money, then how are they wiring $70 billion to Mexico a year?

Of course they have money, they're living here. We aren't taxing them on a portion of it, we take it all. After wires from illegal aliens to Mexico, let's go to taking their cars they drive to their illegal jobs.

This is a pure crime fighter
Most unemployed can't answer that question, I'll help you, they work for it.

I'd say don't quit your day job, but wow, you couldn't do worse

Guy, you are the one who sits there trying to calculate how much money I make....

I don't have to try to calculate how much money you make. My career is in management and finance/economics. I just know what your job is and how difficult it is to make a living at it. You claim to work 60-80 hours. If you spent four hours average on a resume, you'd need to sell 15-20 a week. You have no idea how difficult that would be to do. It's a one and done business. And referrals are difficult just because most people know few people who are currently writing a resume.

You could work for a business that advertises and hires resume writers, but the pay for that is low because they are getting the customers and resume writers are a dime a dozen. You don't understand the business model of the business you claim to be in.

You also are a seriously bad business writer. You don't know basic business terms like cost and price. You don't know how to capitalize. You know you thought Libertarian meant the ideology and just pretended to pretend to not get it when you got called on it. And you can't read a simple sentence, like the second amendment. You conflate the explanation of the right with the right.

You know what I'm saying is true. Pretend all you want that you don't. But you and I both know that it is, and you know I know that it is

Um ... what?

Idiot.

Fuck off you peice of shit!

You're the one who argued that taking illegally attained money is theft

Sure, has to be several millionaire illegals that can supply the billions needed.

Taking something from everyone of the illegals, even if it is only a 2003 F-150, and pretty soon it will ad up to real money for building the wall, which is a good thing.

If they don't have any money, then how are they wiring $70 billion to Mexico a year?

Of course they have money, they're living here. We aren't taxing them on a portion of it, we take it all. After wires from illegal aliens to Mexico, let's go to taking their cars they drive to their illegal jobs.

This is a pure crime fighter
Most unemployed can't answer that question, I'll help you, they work for it.

What does that mean? What do unemployed have to do with it? Again, read what you wrote before you click and ask yourself if it makes sense first. Another one that doesn't.

As for working for it, so does the mafia, so do bank robbers, so do other illegal jobs. Working doesn't justify illegally earning money and no, you can't keep it just because you worked for it. It was illegally earned

Forum List

Back