How to do an economic analysis? (Environmental Economics)

Isa24

Rookie
Jul 10, 2015
Hi Guys,

This is in regards to environmental economics policies. I don't know if this post is in the right section..

Iā€™m currently doing this internship and the tasks have been very interesting so far and challenging. I could use someoneā€™s input on this topic though.

Iā€™m being asked to do a general analysis of what the impact of a new policy (packaging policy) will be on competitiveness of companies in the Refrigeration and Air-conditioning sector.
I have to look at the Economic impact in general ( on companies as well the country) with an emphasis on competitiveness. I also have to look at the positive, negative and maybe even neutral impacts.

Do you guys have any recommendation as to how to go about researching this and doing a proper analysis?

Iā€™ve started gathering info on the general economic impact of any new environmental policy/regulations on competition. Just general information. Do you guys have any suggestions as to the type of info I should use from the policy document, in order to be more specific in my economic analysis? Also what specific info I should be researching for the analysis?

Thanks in advance for your guidance!
:)

Hi Guys,

This is in regards to environmental economics policies. I don't know if this post is in the right section..

Iā€™m currently doing this internship and the tasks have been very interesting so far and challenging. I could use someoneā€™s input on this topic though.

Iā€™m being asked to do a general analysis of what the impact of a new policy (packaging policy) will be on competitiveness of companies in the Refrigeration and Air-conditioning sector.
I have to look at the Economic impact in general ( on companies as well the country) with an emphasis on competitiveness. I also have to look at the positive, negative and maybe even neutral impacts.

Do you guys have any recommendation as to how to go about researching this and doing a proper analysis?

Iā€™ve started gathering info on the general economic impact of any new environmental policy/regulations on competition. Just general information. Do you guys have any suggestions as to the type of info I should use from the policy document, in order to be more specific in my economic analysis? Also what specific info I should be researching for the analysis?

Uuummmmm...... If you're lucky someone with that kind of knowledge will see this and post. Just realize you're on a political message board where most take no prisoners and demolition derby is the name of the game. Good luck, you're gonna need it.........

Hi Guys,

If there are regulations then I would focus on understanding how the regulations impact the various producers and major consumer markets. The key is not just the cost of the regulation but the relative costs.

Forum List

Back