HOW TO DETERMINE A PROPAGANDIST or PAID AGENT

Rehmani

VIP Member
Jul 31, 2014
To me there are many propagandist or paid agent are using this forum and around the world wide web, because they are paid and their main purpose submit to required post numbers or spent time they got paid and this is the reason a lot of time their post don't make any sense means not relevant.

To me there are many propagandist or paid agent are using this forum and around the world wide web, because they are paid and their main purpose submit to required post numbers or spent time they got paid and this is the reason a lot of time their post don't make any sense means not relevant.

How do I get hired?

The Koch Brothers pay me $24.95 per post, but what they don't know if that I made the same deal with each brother!

But that's peanuts compared to the money the Koch's pay Rdean to post here to embarrass Progressives

How do I get hired?

midnightpoint-thumb-521x294-102100.png

I have been planted here by the Mossad to weed out Muslim dirt bags like you.

How do I get hired?

Are you? Serious. I think you are serious poster.

I am here because I enjoy it.

But if I could get paid for doing the same thing, I'll take the check. I have trolled forums before. Doing it with a political agenda is the same thing.

I'm not picky. Either side of the aisle is just as loony and just as responsible for the shape we are in.

How do I get hired?
Ask to those who are posting irrelevant post in thousand in a month and spending hours means they could be the one. You should know by now.

The Koch Brothers pay me $24.95 per post, but what they don't know if that I made the same deal with each brother!

But that's peanuts compared to the money the Koch's pay Rdean to post here to embarrass Progressives

How do I get hired?
Ask to those who are posting irrelevant post in thousand in a month and spending hours means they could be the one. You should know by now.

I don't doubt that there are some people paid to play on these forums. But I don't believe it is the issue some make it out to be.

Look at the people here posting racist and anti-semitic tripe. Does that increase the racism or hatred of jews?

Look at the conservatives spouting all these posts about how the "libtards" have ruined America and that their goal is the utter destruction of America. Does anyone really believe that the majority of the voters for the left actually want to destroy our nation?

Look at the liberals claiming the conservatives hate everything. Is that actually a realistic assessment of them as a group?

I was being sarcastic when I asked how to get paid doing this. I am also being sarcastic if I ever act like what happens here matters.

How do I get hired?

Are you? Serious. I think you are serious poster.

I am here because I enjoy it.

But if I could get paid for doing the same thing, I'll take the check. I have trolled forums before. Doing it with a political agenda is the same thing.

I'm not picky. Either side of the aisle is just as loony and just as responsible for the shape we are in.
You got answer in your previous post. And definitely you are not propagandist.

How do I get hired?

I don't doubt that there are some people paid to play on these forums. But I don't believe it is the issue some make it out to be.

Look at the people here posting racist and anti-semitic tripe. Does that increase the racism or hatred of jews?

Look at the conservatives spouting all these posts about how the "libtards" have ruined America and that their goal is the utter destruction of America. Does anyone really believe that the majority of the voters for the left actually want to destroy our nation?

Look at the liberals claiming the conservatives hate everything. Is that actually a realistic assessment of them as a group?

I was being sarcastic when I asked how to get paid doing this. I am also being sarcastic if I ever act like what happens here matters.
It does increase hate of jews but who is responsible for it. I will say jews and they fix up their style to change it. As a muslim, I accept that some portion of Muslim world behaving badly and majority of Muslim are working on it means trying to fix up coming from muslim people and I am my self keep reminding to muslim that behave nicely so non muslim don't scared away from Islam.
Let's say even if some one paid but behaving nicely and reply relevant to thread or topic not a issue. As yourself.

Information changes lives...I like to propagate information but it's a hobby for me and not a job haha

-

Forum List

Back