Sex-bots Could Make Spouse Obsolete

AdvancingTime

Feb 8, 2015
We should all try to be grownups and face the fact that robots have uses other than moving things around the factory floor. Sex-bots could make our human spouses obsolete, someone had to say it. Robots are being looked at to fulfill a variety of needs, some of these uses are less distasteful than the killing machines the military seeks.

The integration of robots into our culture will bring about massive changes in society and could cause many people to totally rethink how the define the term "relationship". The article below titled, "Sex-bots Could Make Spouse Obsolete" explores some of the ramifications and advancements being made in related industries.

Advancing Time: Sex-bots Could Make Spouse Obsolete

Unless it involves some serious advances in artificial intelligence, I doubt it will replace a spouse for anyone other than fbj or danielpalos types.

If you figure how much time you spend having sex, and then look at the time spent with your spouse, it is a small part of what makes a relationship work.

Think some kind of virtual or robot-sex worker is inevitible. And once we're in space fulltime, some sort of VR sexual interaction with spouses back home will likely be a thing.

Teledildonics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Teledildonics (also known as "cyberdildonics") is real or fictional technology for remote sex (or, at least, remote mutual masturbation), where tactile sensations are communicated over a data link between the participants. The term can also refer to the integration of telepresence with sexual activity that these interfaces make possible — the term was coined in 1975 by Ted Nelson[1] in his book Computer Lib / Dream Machines."

Episode of "The Big Bang Theory" featured a 'teledildonic' kissing machine. Not surprisingly, it wasn't invented for the show but real-world tech. :)

kissinger-interaction.jpg

Network Research » Kissenger

We should all try to be grownups and face the fact that robots have uses other than moving things around the factory floor. Sex-bots could make our human spouses obsolete, someone had to say it. Robots are being looked at to fulfill a variety of needs, some of these uses are less distasteful than the killing machines the military seeks.

The integration of robots into our culture will bring about massive changes in society and could cause many people to totally rethink how the define the term "relationship". The article below titled, "Sex-bots Could Make Spouse Obsolete" explores some of the ramifications and advancements being made in related industries.

Advancing Time: Sex-bots Could Make Spouse Obsolete

Since the world is about to enter another "Dark Ages", the degree of realism necessary to produce the widespread usage predicted is unlikely to be reached.

Until that same robot can cook, clean, do laundry and dishes, and other household chores, they will never replace a spouse.

I forgot to add your name to my previous post. Household chores will be the easiest part. Far easier than sex. But if household chores and sex are all you want in a spouse, a robot will someday suit your needs.

Anchorman.jpg

"And for more on this story, we turn to the boards resident expert on perversion, D4E."

Delta?"

Think some kind of virtual or robot-sex worker is inevitible. And once we're in space fulltime, some sort of VR sexual interaction with spouses back home will likely be a thing.

"Teledildonics (also known as "cyberdildonics") is real or fictional technology for remote sex (or, at least, remote mutual masturbation), where tactile sensations are communicated over a data link between the participants. The term can also refer to the integration of telepresence with sexual activity that these interfaces make possible — the term was coined in 1975 by Ted Nelson[1] in his book Computer Lib / Dream Machines."

Episode of "The Big Bang Theory" featured a 'teledildonic' kissing machine. Not surprisingly, it wasn't invented for the show but real-world tech. :)

I forgot to add your name to my previous post. Household chores will be the easiest part. Far easier than sex. But if household chores and sex are all you want in a spouse, a robot will someday suit your needs.

If they'd come up with a robot that cojld do the household chores without the sex, befire I met my wife, I'd have gotten one. Sex is an inconsequential part of a relationship. It's an afterthought.

If they'd come up with a robot that cojld do the household chores without the sex, befire I met my wife, I'd have gotten one. Sex is an inconsequential part of a relationship. It's an afterthought.

And you could have household chores done for you without having an actual person there. How handy. No need to worry about someone actually having their own views or needs. And they would do exactly what you tell them. Your dream spouse, huh?

Anchorman.jpg

"And for more on this story, we turn to the boards resident expert on perversion, D4E."

Delta?"

karen.gif

:)

It's happening in Japan. Not necessarily with robots, but many Japanese men and women are getting their sexual kicks outside of a relationship, and not bothering with the hassle of being with someone.

It's happening in Japan. Not necessarily with robots, but many Japanese men and women are getting their sexual kicks outside of a relationship, and not bothering with the hassle of being with someone.

Polyamory is catching on in the US as well. The Atlanta Poly community is alive, well, and growing.

And you could have household chores done for you without having an actual person there. How handy. No need to worry about someone actually having their own views or needs. And they would do exactly what you tell them. Your dream spouse, huh?

It wouldn't be a spouse, but it would have met the vast majority of my needs incredibly well. Now if it could do massages too, thst would be damn near perfect.

Delta, you need to be locked up and subjected to chemical castration.

Nah, won't work. I want someone I can fuck with (psychologically....)

Will it break down and leave me if I tell it she is a failure because she never finished college?

If it gets pregnant can I punch it really hard in the stomach to induce a miscarriage?

Forum List

Back