How To Destroy The 9/11 Truth Movement

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzgEDB9I0LM&feature=related]YouTube - How To Destroy The 9/11 Truth Movement[/ame]

the silly troofers just never learn

They have a tape of Bin Asshole laughing about the 9/11 Tower collapses and talking about how well the plan worked. I guess he's part of the government cover up too, huh? Give the chimps another banana.:lol:

They have a tape of Bin Asshole laughing about the 9/11 Tower collapses and talking about how well the plan worked. I guess he's part of the government cover up too, huh? Give the chimps another banana.:lol:
of course, that tape was fake, or bin laden is a CIA stooge
i've heard them claim both

pfttt...go watch some more televison...programs....anyone can see the man in the video is not bin laden...but with simply minds like yours it is that easy

Sounds more like the tactics the truthers use. And people setting around with no real jobs sounds a hell of a lot more like most of the truthers I know than the debunkers which would be about anyone with sense enough to be able to poor piss out of a boot with direstions written on the heel.

Hi Gary:

Sounds more like the tactics the truthers use.

And these are tactics that Loyal Bushie/Obama LIARS use every damned day around this joint. You call yourself a 'debunker' (lol), so start debunking something:

1. Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Shanksville Field (my Topic):

93crash2.jpg

Here again we see the Official Govt Photograph of where 'you' say a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed, but all the pictures show the same EMPTY HOLE.

crater-stahl.jpg

Someone please explain how a 100-Ton Jetliner that is 125 feet wide and 155 feet long disappears into a little hole that is no more than a few feet deep? One of you 'debunkers' (idiots) step up to the plate and explain how unburned grass appears all the way down to the bottom of the EMPTY HOLE 'and' there are no signs of any crashed 100-Ton Jetliner anywhere.

17-93.jpg

02766a20.jpg

I can show you pictures of the same EMPTY HOLE all day long and Gary will continue playing athletic supporter for the Official Cover Story LIES without EVER showing you one picture of Flight 93 crashed anywhere, because NONE EXIST (click through the pics). Click on the short video clip (here) and start explaining how your 100-Ton Jetliner disappeared into thin air. :0)

And people setting around with no real jobs sounds a hell of a lot more like most of the truthers I know than the debunkers which would be about anyone with sense enough to be able to poor piss out of a boot with direstions written on the heel.

Yeah right. Funny Stuff. :0) And Gary can debunk NOTHING, because his head is jammed up his . . . so far that Senor Bushie and Karl Rove must pipe in the sunshine. What else is new? Here is the clincher that proves beyond all doubt that Gary 'and' Senor Bushie are definitely 911 LIARS and have been running diversion for the Official Cover Story LIES from day one:

Click here << I double dare you!

A real 911Truther comes along and presents 'the' 911Truth using tons of evidence proving beyond all doubt that no 100-Ton Jetliner crashed in this empty field, but Gary has the audacity to come out here and defend Inside-Job MURDERERS of innocent Americans and pretend that God will look the other way at his Judgment.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59kouBgO_s&feature=related]Watch The Short Video[/ame]

2. Flight 77 Never Crashed Into The Pentagon (my Topics here and here and here).

NoPlaneHere.jpg

This is the very West Wedge Wall where Senor Bushie and Gary say a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed going some 530 miles per hour!

leftsidedamage.jpg

A man can stand atop the undamaged SUV and reach up to the elevation of the second-story concrete slab! The little second-story hole is no more than 18'-3" wide, but Gary wants us to believe that a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed here 'and' exited the C-Ring Wall . . .

holeprofile.jpg

. . . just 220 feet away! The Jetliner would have passed through this wall just .39 seconds after impacting the E-Ring wall, but you can see that NEVER HAPPENED. Colonel George Nelson (USAF = story) says that the Govt could determine the precise identity of any Jetliner in about 15 minutes after the wreckage cooled down, but to this day the Govt has NEVER presented one 'time-change part' for ANY 9/11 Jetliner. These military/aviation experts all say that No 100-Ton Jetliner Crashed Into The Pentagon!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA"]AA77 DID NOT Crash Into The Pentagon[/ame]

And yet, Senor Bushie, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney and Gary here want you to believe 'their' conspiracy theory (pic) and forget about the fact that they have NO EVIDENCE that a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed anywhere; just like Jamie McIntyre said on 9/11:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_cnFoMHjA"]Senor Bush And Gary Are 9/11 LIARS[/ame]

If Gary wants to start 'debunking' anything, then please bump any of my threads and try to keep from making a complete fool of yourself . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Like i said before september ,11 2001 did happen a 757 did hit the pentagon the jet, flying at more than 400 mph, was too fast and too high when it neared ... Radar shows Flight 77 did a downward spiral, turning almost a complete circle and ... the sources say, it's clear there was no fight for control going on. ... the plane actually hit the ground at the base s going so stop saying a jet did not hit the pentagon

Like i said before september ,11 2001 did happen a 757 did hit the pentagon the jet, flying at more than 400 mph, was too fast and too high when it neared ... Radar shows Flight 77 did a downward spiral, turning almost a complete circle and ... the sources say, it's clear there was no fight for control going on. ... the plane actually hit the ground at the base s going so stop saying a jet did not hit the pentagon

you clearly have no idea who your talking to...go read the miles of thread and get back to us...junior

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Hi Witz:

Like i said before september ,11 2001 did happen a 757 did hit the pentagon . . .

Please forgive, but Witz saying so is FAR from having evidence to make your "Flight 77 Hit The Pentagon" Case! Show us your pictures of AA77 crashed anywhere and perhaps we will have something to debate.

NoWayBaby.jpg

This is one of the clearest pictures taken on 9/11 at the Pentagon proving beyond all doubt that no 100-Ton Jetliner crashed here. The Raytheon Missile struck Column Line (CL) 14 right behind those large cable spools (pic) on a 45-degree angle from our right (simulation diagram), which plowed straight through the generator fence at supersonic speed. Note that the windows to the left and directly above the 18-feet 3-inch impact hole are not even broken 'and' that the distance between the large cable spools and the standing Second Story Concrete Slab is only about 7 feet (left-side view). The green SUV (pic) is not even touched, which is more evidence that no 100-Ton Jetliner crashed here.

tomhoran-1.jpg

When we back up from the entry hole, then we see that the construction trailers stand in the path of the starboard (right) wing and massive 6-Ton Engine (pic) that never crashed anywhere near the Pentagon on 9/11 or any other day. Terry Cohen emerged from one of those construction trailers to stand in front of the little hole within mere seconds and then give this report (News Video). If a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed into the ground floor going 530 miles per hour 'after' hitting the downed light poles (pic), these construction trailers would have been destroyed and Terry Cohen would have been murdered too . . .

. . . the jet, flying at more than 400 mph, was too fast and too high when it neared ...

Where in the hell is Witz getting his 9/11 Pentagon information???? The Official Cover Story says the 100-Ton Jetliner was traveling 530 Miles Per Hour (Page 27/585 PDF) 'and' uses NTSB Reports (notation #61) for making that case. The biggest problem with the Official Cover Story LIE is that the bogus Flight Data Recorder Evidence places the phantom AA77 'outside' Pentagon airspace when the Official FAA Timeline says the aircraft crashed into the west side of the Pentagon (0932 = 9:32 AM)!!! That's right! We have tons of evidence proving beyond all doubt that the Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM (my Topic), which Barbara Honegger documents in her famous paper (here = The Pentagon Attack Papers: Seven Hours In September: The Clock that Broke the Lie). Therefore, the Govt is not only LYING about 'what' hit the Pentagon, but they are LYING about 'when' the attacks took place; which means the accounts of 'seven minutes' (9:31 AM to 9:38 AM) are missing from their Official Timelines! The Stupid Americans allowing this 'seven minute' error to remain standing for all these years represents reason #8 that the USA will certainly be destroyed from the face of the earth (my Topic).

Radar shows Flight 77 did a downward spiral, turning almost a complete circle and ... the sources say . . .

Bullony!!! Here is the truth about What Really Happened at the Pentagon (my Topic) in a nutshell: Senor Bushie, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and their Inside-Job Cohorts were engaged in Five Military Wargames on 9/11 (story) as a cover for these 9/11 attacks. Michael Ruppert explains the Tripod2/FEMA Exercises here. Twenty One Jetliners were in the air and actively engaged in Terrorism Exercises that includes hijacking simulations and three remote-controlled A-3 Skywarriors retrofitted to include Raytheon Missiles (story). The Inside-Job Bad Guys knew full well that a retrofitted Jet would break away from the New York WTC Theater and fly directly over the White House (map) to make the 270-degree turn for striking the 'west side' of the Pentagon where the newly-renovated Wedge One side was the primary target (diagram). Therefore, the fake Flight Data Recorder evidence included a similar 'circle' (bogus map) to throw investigators off the track.

it's clear there was no fight for control going on. ...

In other words, Witz thinks we are idiots and that "it's clear" testimony with NO EVIDENCE is enough to lure these readers 'away' from the 911Truth about what really happened at the Pentagon on 9/11. Just show us your pictures of AA77 crashed anywhere and we might be inclined to discount everything presented in this Expert Testimony Video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA"]Believe These Experts Or Witz . . .[/ame]

the plane actually hit the ground at the base s going so stop saying a jet did not hit the pentagon

There is no way that any 100-Ton Jetliner crashed at the base of the west wedge wall, because the turbulent air would have ripped up the Pentagon Lawn and left 100 tons of debris.

bigCringhole.jpg

This is the little hole in the C-Ring Wall just 220 feet away from the E-Ring Wall where 'you say' a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed going 530 miles per hour. We can see out the E-Ring windows and there is no sign of any 100-Ton Jetliner that should have created a gigantic hole that includes two locations where the two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines exited into A/E Drive.

911-pentagon-hole-l.jpg

holeprofile.jpg

There is no sign of any 100-Ton Jetliner in A/E Drive, because no 100-Ton Jetliner entered the E-Ring Wall at 9:32 AM or 9:38 AM; because the Official Cover Story is an Official Cover Story LIE. Period. The USA is filled with DUPES (pic and pic) ready to believe anything from the mouths of Official Cover Story LIARS who murdered innocent Americans 'and' are now back for Round 2 with their Genocidal Bio-Weapon Virus (my Topic). Americans deserve to be wiped out by this second 9/11-like Bio-Weapon Attack for allowing liars and murderers of innocent Americans to continue sitting in the White House for all those years 'and' Senor Obama is 'Four More Years' of New World Order Fascism and Tyranny and Genocide!

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Witz:

Like i said before september ,11 2001 did happen a 757 did hit the pentagon . . .

Please forgive, but Witz saying so is FAR from having evidence to make your "Flight 77 Hit The Pentagon" Case! Show us your pictures of AA77 crashed anywhere and perhaps we will have something to debate.

NoWayBaby.jpg

This is one of the clearest pictures taken on 9/11 at the Pentagon proving beyond all doubt that no 100-Ton Jetliner crashed here. The Raytheon Missile struck Column Line (CL) 14 right behind those large cable spools (pic) on a 45-degree angle from our right (simulation diagram), which plowed straight through the generator fence at supersonic speed. Note that the windows to the left and directly above the 18-feet 3-inch impact hole are not even broken 'and' that the distance between the large cable spools and the standing Second Story Concrete Slab is only about 7 feet (left-side view). The green SUV (pic) is not even touched, which is more evidence that no 100-Ton Jetliner crashed here.

tomhoran-1.jpg

When we back up from the entry hole, then we see that the construction trailers stand in the path of the starboard (right) wing and massive 6-Ton Engine (pic) that never crashed anywhere near the Pentagon on 9/11 or any other day. Terry Cohen emerged from one of those construction trailers to stand in front of the little hole within mere seconds and then give this report (News Video). If a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed into the ground floor going 530 miles per hour 'after' hitting the downed light poles (pic), these construction trailers would have been destroyed and Terry Cohen would have been murdered too . . .

. . . the jet, flying at more than 400 mph, was too fast and too high when it neared ...

Where in the hell is Witz getting his 9/11 Pentagon information???? The Official Cover Story says the 100-Ton Jetliner was traveling 530 Miles Per Hour (Page 27/585 PDF) 'and' uses NTSB Reports (notation #61) for making that case. The biggest problem with the Official Cover Story LIE is that the bogus Flight Data Recorder Evidence places the phantom AA77 'outside' Pentagon airspace when the Official FAA Timeline says the aircraft crashed into the west side of the Pentagon (0932 = 9:32 AM)!!! That's right! We have tons of evidence proving beyond all doubt that the Pentagon was first attacked at 9:31:39 AM (my Topic), which Barbara Honegger documents in her famous paper (here = The Pentagon Attack Papers: Seven Hours In September: The Clock that Broke the Lie). Therefore, the Govt is not only LYING about 'what' hit the Pentagon, but they are LYING about 'when' the attacks took place; which means the accounts of 'seven minutes' (9:31 AM to 9:38 AM) are missing from their Official Timelines! The Stupid Americans allowing this 'seven minute' error to remain standing for all these years represents reason #8 that the USA will certainly be destroyed from the face of the earth (my Topic).

Bullony!!! Here is the truth about What Really Happened at the Pentagon (my Topic) in a nutshell: Senor Bushie, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and their Inside-Job Cohorts were engaged in Five Military Wargames on 9/11 (story) as a cover for these 9/11 attacks. Michael Ruppert explains the Tripod2/FEMA Exercises here. Twenty One Jetliners were in the air and actively engaged in Terrorism Exercises that includes hijacking simulations and three remote-controlled A-3 Skywarriors retrofitted to include Raytheon Missiles (story). The Inside-Job Bad Guys knew full well that a retrofitted Jet would break away from the New York WTC Theater and fly directly over the White House (map) to make the 270-degree turn for striking the 'west side' of the Pentagon where the newly-renovated Wedge One side was the primary target (diagram). Therefore, the fake Flight Data Recorder evidence included a similar 'circle' (bogus map) to throw investigators off the track.

it's clear there was no fight for control going on. ...

In other words, Witz thinks we are idiots and that "it's clear" testimony with NO EVIDENCE is enough to lure these readers 'away' from the 911Truth about what really happened at the Pentagon on 9/11. Just show us your pictures of AA77 crashed anywhere and we might be inclined to discount everything presented in this Expert Testimony Video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA"]Believe These Experts Or Witz . . .[/ame]

the plane actually hit the ground at the base s going so stop saying a jet did not hit the pentagon

There is no way that any 100-Ton Jetliner crashed at the base of the west wedge wall, because the turbulent air would have ripped up the Pentagon Lawn and left 100 tons of debris.

bigCringhole.jpg

This is the little hole in the C-Ring Wall just 220 feet away from the E-Ring Wall where 'you say' a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed going 530 miles per hour. We can see out the E-Ring windows and there is no sign of any 100-Ton Jetliner that should have created a gigantic hole that includes two locations where the two 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines exited into A/E Drive.

911-pentagon-hole-l.jpg

holeprofile.jpg

There is no sign of any 100-Ton Jetliner in A/E Drive, because no 100-Ton Jetliner entered the E-Ring Wall at 9:32 AM or 9:38 AM; because the Official Cover Story is an Official Cover Story LIE. Period. The USA is filled with DUPES (pic and pic) ready to believe anything from the mouths of Official Cover Story LIARS who murdered innocent Americans 'and' are now back for Round 2 with their Genocidal Bio-Weapon Virus (my Topic). Americans deserve to be wiped out by this second 9/11-like Bio-Weapon Attack for allowing liars and murderers of innocent Americans to continue sitting in the White House for all those years 'and' Senor Obama is 'Four More Years' of New World Order Fascism and Tyranny and Genocide!

GL,

Terral
Very nice job! Good lay out, great pics, clean information, very well done!
I would only add one thing to it....The picture of the small exit hole on the inner ring.....What punched through there and why are there no pictures of whatever it was (jet nose cone...yeah right) that punched through there? Ever seen what happens to a jet nose cone on impact? You could put a jet nose cone on anything you want and slam it into several walls of concrete and it won't survive. If something made that hole then it had to be laying on the groung just outside that last hole...Where is it? What was it? Why no photo's?

Hi Witz:

NoWayBaby.jpg

tomhoran-1.jpg

bigCringhole.jpg

911-pentagon-hole-l.jpg

holeprofile.jpg

GL,

Terral
Very nice job! Good lay out, great pics, clean information, very well done!
I would only add one thing to it....The picture of the small exit hole on the inner ring.....What punched through there and why are there no pictures of whatever it was (jet nose cone...yeah right) that punched through there? Ever seen what happens to a jet nose cone on impact? You could put a jet nose cone on anything you want and slam it into several walls of concrete and it won't survive. If something made that hole then it had to be laying on the groung just outside that last hole...Where is it? What was it? Why no photo's?
it was the front landing gear, and they do have pics of it

he shows every common,,classic... facial featureS of a liar as well...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3eWIGcUhwc]YouTube - Mike Walter addressing the loose change lies about his 9/11 eyewitness account[/ame].

the trait of looking up and to the right for no apparent reason is a classic sign of a lie...just watch

Last edited:

Forum List

Back