How To Defeat Trumpsters' Worship....Ask Him About His Spine on Gay Marriage..

Should Trump be pinned into a corner on gay marriage?

• Yes, his followers deserve to know.

• No, just leave Trump alone on that question.

Results are only viewable after voting.
All your thought might be bent on gay marriage but the electorate as moved on to more pressing matters.

So you won't mind Trump being cornered on the issue of his considering the gay marriages he attended "beautiful"? Good. At last we agree.

That's the rub, I don't believe the question can corner him. It doesn't hold the power as it once it did.

What rub? So, you'd think it wouldn't hurt to ask Trump about how he thought the several gay marriages he attended were "beautiful"? Yes? No harm, just put it out there and won't affect a thing, right? You're dancing around this. Put it out there or hide it? Where's your vote mdk?

All your thought might be bent on gay marriage but the electorate as moved on to more pressing matters.

So you won't mind Trump being cornered on the issue of his considering the gay marriages he attended "beautiful"? Good. At last we agree.

That's the rub, I don't believe the question can corner him. It doesn't hold the power as it once it did.

What rub? So, you'd think it wouldn't hurt to ask Trump about how he thought the several gay marriages he attended were "beautiful"? Yes? No harm, just put it out there and won't affect a thing, right? You're dancing around this. Put it out there or hide it? Where's your vote mdk?
What's to dance around? I don't give a fuck if Donald gets asked about gay marriage. You seem to be under the delusion that gay marriage is a major issue this election season. It may be to you but it really isn't to most people.

What's to dance around? I don't give a fuck if Donald gets asked about gay marriage. You seem to be under the delusion that gay marriage is a major issue this election season. It may be to you but it really isn't to most people.

We'll see if I'm delusional or not. Would you prefer he be asked in a debate or just exposed in a TV commercial? Truth is a defense if he's thinking of suing anyone for exposing what he actually said..

Fag knocking is not within Article I of the constitution. Therefore, leave it to Arts. 2 and 3, or better yet, leave it to the states.

This isn't a thread about people being against homosexuals individually. It's a thread about them being against forcing children as a new matter of law to go their entire life without either a mother or father.. You know so-called "gay marriage" forced on all 50 states' societies without their permission.. and how Trump describes the gay ceremonies he went to as "beautiful"....hardly even a moderate conservative value...

Why aren't you starting a Thread?
It's also because there's tons of Gays voting for Trump (yes, they've been interviewed on the street at Trump's rallies while you were here posting 24/7) who only have ONE concern...
A Paycheck!
What a shock!

I did start this thread. So, since you're so sure the Trumpsters are all unified or mostly on the side of considering gay marriage "beautiful", you wouldn't mind a TV commercial or debate televised on national TV to discuss that very topic, right? Should be no blips on the radar at all, yes?

It's also because there's tons of Gays voting for Trump (yes, they've been interviewed on the street at Trump's rallies while you were here posting 24/7) who only have ONE concern...
A Paycheck!
What a shock!

I did start this thread. So, since you're so sure the Trumpsters are all unified or mostly on the side of considering gay marriage "beautiful", you wouldn't mind a TV commercial or debate televised on national TV to discuss that very topic, right? Should be no blips on the radar at all, yes?
This is the aniti-Thread.

A Paycheck!
What a shock!

Seems the repubs aren't following up on your recommendations.

Perhaps you should save it for the General Election and contract the Dem nominee with your brilliance.

A Paycheck!
What a shock!

Retard, people voting for Trump don't care to make Gay Marriage the key issue.

Or better yet, poll his followers and then ask him about gay marriage on live TV at the next debate.

Because you see, the majority of his followers, probably I'd guess around 90% range, all follow him because they see him a conservative reconstructor. They identify as conservative, obviously since he declares himself republican officially, but they like him most because he projects a spine where they see their erstwhile loyalties utterly lacking one. In short, the Trumpsters are conservatives who feel betrayed. They are the folks who sat and watched Kim Davis get jailed for refusing to play along with two dudes having butt sex and telling the kids involved "we are equal to mom and dad..so just accept it!".

They are blue collar people by and large, who are roughly the same as these folks and why they appear in such massive numbers: Understanding the Factions of the Electorate: the Glue that Binds Them

Now as I understand it, Donald Trump has been quite quiet about his true feelings on the topic. He's smart after all. And, Trump knows the rest of the candidates don't want to open that can of worms because they're all believing the Rove-machine that "most people support gay marriage". When you understand Rove takes his orders from Dick Cheney, with a stake in that game since his daughter is a lesbian (and he dodged the draft 5 times, and he and his wife were raised by democrats, and he praised Obama about the Bin Laden affair), you understand why the "conservative establishment" won't go near gay marriage with a ten foot pole....And yet it remains the sure way to unravel the Trump supporters and bring them back to the fold. It's an ironic impasse and opportunities missed in the past have not boded well for the Rove machine's "wisdom" played out at the voting booth (2008, 2012 & now 2016..?)

Trump is obviously ready to capitulate and leave the matter alone. In fact, Trump attended a gay wedding and said it was beautiful.. He has attended a number of them actually. Trump tells us we just "have to be realistic about it..." (as "inevitable"..) Real hard stance against gay marriage there.

Billionaire reality TV star/2016 Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump was recently asked what he would tell a child who asked him about his opposition to gay marriage. Trump’s response: ignore the question....“I’ve gone to gay weddings,” he continued. “I’ve been at gay weddings....“We’ll just see how it all comes out,” he concluded,...recently he declared the issue officially “dead.” Donald Trump stumbles through explaining his opposition to gay marriage

Way to go slugger! There's a real spine there...uh huh... :popcorn: I'm sure he'll keep future Kim Davis' out of jail... When push comes to shove it is easy to see where his sentiments on the topic lie.. Would he fiercely advocate for Christians? Or tell them "just accept it and follow the law"...? I think we all know the answer to that question.

It's time to let his follower's know they are behind a rainbow in conservative's clothing. Let his followers know there are some issues the Donald doesn't have a spine to tackle. See how that pans out for him in the S. Carolina primary and others..

I've seen the GOP try to expose Trump as a RINO to his followers on all other types of issues the Rove gang think will spark a visceral revulsion to Trump in his followers...to no avail...he just keeps getting more popular...

...Try this one and see how popular he is in the aftermath of his fumbling...

vv Actually, the topic isn't "funny". It's serious. In fact it's VERY SERIOUS when children are legally bifurcated from either a mother or father for life as a matter of binding contract. And I've noticed that when someone from the LGBT crowd tags an OP as "funny" it's their attempt to diminish how fearful they are of it being seriously discussed...or, perhaps, someone from Donald's inside camp worried about it being seriously discussed...............

Why's it matter? He gonna declare the SC null and void and make law himself? If not then there isn't a damn thing Trump or anyone else can do about fag "marriage" I hate fag "marriage" as much as anyone but I also realize there is more important shit to figure out and deal with.

A Paycheck!
What a shock!

Perhaps you should save it for the General Election and contract the Dem nominee with your brilliance.
Don't fret, it's Trump or Sanders.
Anything to make a Portfilio Conservative have nightmares.

No, the time is now to confront the issue. GOP can't wait for Trump to be running against Hillary. Don't need two candidates who think gay marriage is "beautiful" when the majority of the country is opposed to it.

No, the time is now to confront the issue. GOP can't wait for Trump to be running against Hillary.
I'm fine with you being OCD on the issue.
You're not fine with others being more OCD on a paycheck.

Or better yet, poll his followers and then ask him about gay marriage on live TV at the next debate.

Because you see, the majority of his followers, probably I'd guess around 90% range, all follow him because they see him a conservative reconstructor. They identify as conservative, obviously since he declares himself republican officially, but they like him most because he projects a spine where they see their erstwhile loyalties utterly lacking one. In short, the Trumpsters are conservatives who feel betrayed. They are the folks who sat and watched Kim Davis get jailed for refusing to play along with two dudes having butt sex and telling the kids involved "we are equal to mom and dad..so just accept it!".

They are blue collar people by and large, who are roughly the same as these folks and why they appear in such massive numbers: Understanding the Factions of the Electorate: the Glue that Binds Them

Now as I understand it, Donald Trump has been quite quiet about his true feelings on the topic. He's smart after all. And, Trump knows the rest of the candidates don't want to open that can of worms because they're all believing the Rove-machine that "most people support gay marriage". When you understand Rove takes his orders from Dick Cheney, with a stake in that game since his daughter is a lesbian (and he dodged the draft 5 times, and he and his wife were raised by democrats, and he praised Obama about the Bin Laden affair), you understand why the "conservative establishment" won't go near gay marriage with a ten foot pole....And yet it remains the sure way to unravel the Trump supporters and bring them back to the fold. It's an ironic impasse and opportunities missed in the past have not boded well for the Rove machine's "wisdom" played out at the voting booth (2008, 2012 & now 2016..?)

Trump is obviously ready to capitulate and leave the matter alone. In fact, Trump attended a gay wedding and said it was beautiful.. He has attended a number of them actually. Trump tells us we just "have to be realistic about it..." (as "inevitable"..) Real hard stance against gay marriage there.

Billionaire reality TV star/2016 Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump was recently asked what he would tell a child who asked him about his opposition to gay marriage. Trump’s response: ignore the question....“I’ve gone to gay weddings,” he continued. “I’ve been at gay weddings....“We’ll just see how it all comes out,” he concluded,...recently he declared the issue officially “dead.” Donald Trump stumbles through explaining his opposition to gay marriage

Way to go slugger! There's a real spine there...uh huh... :popcorn: I'm sure he'll keep future Kim Davis' out of jail... When push comes to shove it is easy to see where his sentiments on the topic lie.. Would he fiercely advocate for Christians? Or tell them "just accept it and follow the law"...? I think we all know the answer to that question.

It's time to let his follower's know they are behind a rainbow in conservative's clothing. Let his followers know there are some issues the Donald doesn't have a spine to tackle. See how that pans out for him in the S. Carolina primary and others..

I've seen the GOP try to expose Trump as a RINO to his followers on all other types of issues the Rove gang think will spark a visceral revulsion to Trump in his followers...to no avail...he just keeps getting more popular...

...Try this one and see how popular he is in the aftermath of his fumbling...

vv Actually, the topic isn't "funny". It's serious. In fact it's VERY SERIOUS when children are legally bifurcated from either a mother or father for life as a matter of binding contract. And I've noticed that when someone from the LGBT crowd tags an OP as "funny" it's their attempt to diminish how fearful they are of it being seriously discussed...or, perhaps, someone from Donald's inside camp worried about it being seriously discussed...............

But what about the children?

children.jpg

Yes, it is not the evangelical voter's position that a child should be legally stripped of even the hope of a mother or father as a matter of binding contract (gay marriage) for life... Should they learn Donald Trump considers gay marriage "beautiful", that might steal a vote or two from Trump and send it over to the candidate (name still pending here) who comes out as adamantly and vocally and specifically opposed to GAY marriage...and doesn't just dance around it in a general way..

Yes, it is not the evangelical voter's position that a child should be legally stripped of even the hope of a mother or father as a matter of binding contract (gay marriage) for life... Should they learn Donald Trump considers gay marriage "beautiful", that might steal a vote or two from Trump and send it over to the candidate (name still pending here) who comes out as adamantly and vocally and specifically opposed to GAY marriage...and doesn't just dance around it in a general way..
children.jpg

But what about the children whose parents just had their jobs off-shore?!!!!!!

children.jpg
Can't be posted often enough

children.jpg

Certainly it will never be Silhouette.

But what about the children whose parents just had their jobs off-shore?!!!!!!

Tell you what. We'll ask Donald that question directly after his explanation for how he attended gay weddings and called them "beautiful"...fair enough? I'm for asking him BOTH those questions on behalf of the children...who had no representation for their separate interests per contract at stake in the Obergefell Hearing last year...presided over by two justices flaunting their bias (presiding over gay weddings and being filmed doing so as the matter was pending before their Court)...that Donald considers a legally-dead and done deal..

What about children whose parents are assholes?

Don't they have rights?

Shouldn't we make sure assholes are not allowed to marry?

Forum List

Back