How To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancies.....Best Tip Online

These are some of the best ideas I've seen on how to avoid unwanted pregnancies.

Yeah, right, like they can sell that one.
Hey, at the end of the vid, they said next they would be tell which household appliance would cure cancer. Does that mean you could plug on into a wind turbine and then Trump and Trumpers will approve of alternate energy?

Last edited:
These are some of the best ideas I've seen on how to avoid unwanted pregnancies.

Lol I knew that that was coming, I just didn't realize how awkward that it would be. XD Love the Cobra Kai reference though!! :D (And the shirt hehe. ;) )

Last edited:

Thanks for posting this video demonstrating the reasoning abilities of right wingers. Many disbelieve how childish the right is when it is described to them, but giving a demonstration of their goofy rhetoric in their own words is harder to ignore. Post often.

Thanks for posting this video demonstrating the reasoning abilities of right wingers. Many disbelieve how childish the right is when it is described to them, but giving a demonstration of their goofy rhetoric in their own words is harder to ignore. Post often.
Once again you prove why you're a Democrat.

6gspcv.jpg

The libs in that video are not as clever as they think they are

Sex outside of marriage often leaves women pregnant and abandoned

In which case they have no one to blame but themselves

Shit, if someone could just come up with a pill or something... :uhoh3:

Lol I think they mean that even birth control isn't a hundred percent effective as not having sex in the first place is one hundred percent effective.

If you're a Democrat all they smell is shit......because you're all faggots.
Nothing turns off a normal person quicker than the smell of fecal matter delivery.
But Democrats love shit.

That's also why they love Biden and Harris, they're full of shit.

I'm lucky I graduated from High School before the woke psychopaths took over and destroyed public schools!!!
Literally the year before it all changed!!!

One of our teachers, who had a wicked sense of humor, was asked by one female student one day "how can a girl keep from getting pregnant".

The teacher stated "I only know of two ways. One, don't have sex. Two, use your credit card".

Everybody looked at him and the girl student asked "How does that work"?

The teacher stated, "Easy. Take out your credit card, place it flat between your knees, and hold it tightly".

LMAOROFL

I'm lucky I graduated from High School before the woke psychopaths took over and destroyed public schools!!!
Literally the year before it all changed!!!

One of our teachers, who had a wicked sense of humor, was asked by one female student one day "how can a girl keep from getting pregnant".

The teacher stated "I only know of two ways. One, don't have sex. Two, use your credit card".

Everybody looked at him and the girl student asked "How does that work"?

The teacher stated, "Easy. Take out your credit card, place it flat between your knees, and hold it tightly".

LMAOROFL

LOL so I guess that is the female equivalent to getting kicked in the balls way too many times? XD

Forum List

Back