How the tea party can gain wide respect

No matter what the TEA parties do, there will be rabid lefties who get their talking points from the MSM who call us racists. Fact is, we don't care. We aren't racists. If the left want to use the race card against us, bring it on.

How do you claim a sign with Obama dressed as an African chief with a bone through his nose is not racist?

You're right, EVERY person in the Tea Party was carrying that sign. I don't know how I missed that. Therefore the whole of the Tea Party movement is racist. I now see how your logic (or lack thereof) works.

You might want to reconsider posting on this forum, because with every post you just prove how stupid you really are.

Rick

Tea Party Supporters: Who They Are and What They Believe - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Nothing wrong with this poll other than you dont like the results.

Now do any one of you suggest the tea party just allow these people into their protests and accept the repercussions on the movement from embracing them?

If you can't see how flawed that poll is, then there truly is no help for you. Only 56% of the people surveyed even were supporters of the Tea Party. They don't tell you the racial makeup of the people surveyed. How do you even know that the survey included more than 1% African Americans? You don't, so there is no way you can gain ANY perspective at all about the Tea Party from that idiotic poll of 1,580 people of whom only 56% support the Tea Party.

Your idiocy never ceases to amaze me.

Rick

When you stand together with people who carry that sign and then deny there is any racism in it then you are supporting racism.

The Tea party RAN OFF a guy with a 911 truther sign like he was the plague, Why did they not run off the guy with the bone in the nose sign?

When you stand together with people who carry that sign and then deny there is any racism in it then you are supporting racism.

The Tea party RAN OFF a guy with a 911 truther sign like he was the plague, Why did they not run off the guy with the bone in the nose sign?

maybe they like ribs

The tea party is 89% white.

These groups are going to join in with you if you let them.

Are you suggesting the tea part not do as I have suggested?

When you play the Race Card, you concede that you don't have any valid argument on your side.

Your 89% figure is incorrect, btw. Non-Hispanic Whites are 79% of Tea Party Supporters; the U.S. in total consists of 75% Non-Hispanic Whites.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/127181/tea-partiers-fairly-mainstream-demographics.aspx

And you are mistaken that any of us who support the Tea Party Movement actually care about earning your respect.

Last edited:
My respect is not the question.

Its the respect of the American people as a whole.

You forget how many of them are not racists.

The SEIU beat up a black guy attending a TEA Party, they called him a n*gger. Does that mean all the left hate black people?

How sad you are Cali, that is not true and is a partisan take on what the tape shows.

The tape starts with the Union guy on the ground and people pulling the asshole you defend off of him.

My respect is not the question.

Its the respect of the American people as a whole.

You forget how many of them are not racists.

As you have offered Null Set Proof that the Tea Party is a racist movement, there is no reason for the Tea Party to take corrective action.

how sad you are cali, that is not true and is a partisan take on what the tape shows.

The tape starts with the union guy on the ground and people pulling the asshole you defend off of him.

what a lair!!!!!!11!!!!!!

Have you got any proof that they "stand together with people" like that? Do you know for a fact that that sign was there and that they didn't "run off" the guy with it?

And the whole premise of this thread is just stupid anyway. Where in that link does it say anything about these people joining with the Tea Party? They were a bunch of racist skinheads, and had absolutely NOTHING to do with the Tea Party movement. Please, show me their connection to the Tea Party.

Rick

Inland Empire white supremacists come into focus - latimes.com

Kick thesse peoples asses if they try to join your immigration push.

Show the world you are just concerned Americans who want the best for this country.

do at least as much to these assholes when they come to your events as you did to the people you claimed were liberal plants.

We have seen you Now KNOW how to treat people you dont want to associate with.

You did a good job of calling them out peacefully.

Now do it to these assholes and you will gain a HUGE amount of national respect.

Why is this in a "Tea Party " category?

Just another to attempt to marginalize what you despise.

Have you got any proof that they "stand together with people" like that? Do you know for a fact that that sign was there and that they didn't "run off" the guy with it?

And the whole premise of this thread is just stupid anyway. Where in that link does it say anything about these people joining with the Tea Party? They were a bunch of racist skinheads, and had absolutely NOTHING to do with the Tea Party movement. Please, show me their connection to the Tea Party.

Rick

Obama as witch doctor: Racist or satirical? - CNN.com

This poster has been at a whole slew of tea party events and you are either blind or uniformted if you dont already know this for a fact

Show the world you are just concerned Americans who want the best for this country.

do at least as much to these assholes when they come to your events as you did to the people you claimed were liberal plants.

Now do it to these assholes and you will gain a HUGE amount of national respect.

I give you sound advice to help the tea party image and this is how you respond?

Read the article and you will realize that skin head groups have been growing and they have staged immigration protests.

They agree with the current tea party stance of NO COMPASSION for the people here illegally.

They will try to join your upcoming Immigration porotests when the issue is at hand.

If you allow them to share in and be part of your voice the tea party will die a QUICK and deserved death.

What I am offering you is a way to help the tea party survive.

Rick

Obama as witch doctor: Racist or satirical? - CNN.com

This poster has been at a whole slew of tea party events and you are either blind or uniformted if you dont already know this for a fact

And you just decided that the second part of my post didn't need a reply? Where is your basis for lumping these idiot racist skinheads in with the Tea Party? There is none, is there?

Rick

Because the truth doesn't matter to truthmatters. She will make any connection - even when there is none - in her enthusiasm to dismiss the TEA Parties as racist.

Sad that people like truthmatters seem to accept nothing other than left wing mantras as 'truth'.

People , I put this in current events and a mod must have moved it to the tea party category

TM is just promoting the nonsense that Obama is beyond criticism or satire.

Bush was vilified constantly (Chimp, Hitler), and he at least had the class to ignore it.

What does it say about the validity of Obama's policies that any form of dissent is labeled as racism or terrorism?

I give you sound advice to help the tea party image and this is how you respond?

Read the article and you will realize that skin head groups have been growing and they have staged immigration protests.

They agree with the current tea party stance of NO COMPASSION for the people here illegally.

They will try to join your upcoming Immigration porotests when the issue is at hand.

If you allow them to share in and be part of your voice the tea party will die a QUICK and deserved death.

What I am offering you is a way to help the tea party survive.

You are the biggest fucking moron in the world. Just because the skinheads share ONE stance with some of the Tea Party you just assume that they will be trying to get into the group? What a load of utter bull shit.

I guarantee that if they even attempt to unite with the Tea Party (which is most likely NOT going to happen) they will be turned away.

You really don't live in reality do you?

The skinheads want NOTHING to do with a group like the Tea Party, because the Tea Party is accepting of ANYONE who wants to be a part of it, and skinheads (in case you are truly stupid) are only accepting of those they consider to be of the "master race."

Get a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

Forum List

Back