How the Swamp targets their enemies

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Seems personal info for you and your family can be used to punish you for not being loyal to the cabal.

Oh, they hate her because she doesn't hate President Trump.

NATIONAL DIVORCE. Start with South Dakota.

I can tell you right now you NEVER know how your personal information can be discovered.

I was picking up some bales of scrap paper to bring to a paper plant for recycling and rather than just sit in the truck while being loaded, I decided to take my dog for a short walk. We wound up walking around the back of the trailer where it was against the dock and I saw some loose paperwork together with something written on it. It was a STACK of personnel files for one lady who used to work at a Publix back in 2010. It was EVERYTHING. Her name, birthdate, SSN, everything one would need to steal her identity. Just sitting there, out in the open. I grabbed everything I could find and threw it in the cab of the truck. They had her employee reviews from her periodic reviews. She was a meat cutter, and apparently a damn good one from her employee reviews.

A couple of days later I decided to google the name and the city she lived in and while I couldn't find info on her, a mans name came up under a Baptist convention website. With that name, was a phone number. I called it and low and behold, THE LADY WHOSE INFORMATION I HAD answered the phone. She was in her mid 70s and shocked to hear me. She didn't believe I had her personnel files. I told her I could answer any questions she may have about when she used to work at Publix if she wanted to prove that I Had them. But the point of the call was if she wanted me to mail these documents to her so she could destroy them or have me do it.

I can tell you right now you NEVER know how your personal information can be discovered.

I was picking up some bales of scrap paper to bring to a paper plant for recycling and rather than just sit in the truck while being loaded, I decided to take my dog for a short walk. We wound up walking around the back of the trailer where it was against the dock and I saw some loose paperwork together with something written on it. It was a STACK of personnel files for one lady who used to work at a Publix back in 2010. It was EVERYTHING. Her name, birthdate, SSN, everything one would need to steal her identity. Just sitting there, out in the open. I grabbed everything I could find and threw it in the cab of the truck. They had her employee reviews from her periodic reviews. She was a meat cutter, and apparently a damn good one from her employee reviews.

A couple of days later I decided to google the name and the city she lived in and while I couldn't find info on her, a mans name came up under a Baptist convention website. With that name, was a phone number. I called it and low and behold, THE LADY WHOSE INFORMATION I HAD answered the phone. She was in her mid 70s and shocked to hear me. She didn't believe I had her personnel files. I told her I could answer any questions she may have about when she used to work at Publix if she wanted to prove that I Had them. But the point of the call was if she wanted me to mail these documents to her so she could destroy them or have me do it.

SHRED, SHRED, SHRED!!!!!!!!!!

But then, unless everybody shreds, you are fucked.

I'd assume that the personal information of someone high up in the government would be guarded so much more carefully and I guess when that person is high up on the democrat side of the government, that's exactly the case.

The lawsuits could keep the parasites busy forever.

I despise them.

NATIONAL DIVORCE.

Last edited:
Seems personal info for you and your family can be used to punish you for not being loyal to the cabal.

They can also destroy your credit credentials by lying about you. You know--Nancy Pelosi's line "the truth is optional." I'm sick of criminal use of personal information to get even for opposing the Democrat attempt at using the Alinsky method to create a government that can with omerta as their shield, destroy you even when you have led a 100% good life of decency. When you uncover their lies as lies, they will go after you using hearsay, lies, etc. from their criminal info-gathering crowd based on political opposition to calumny and political opposition to criminalizing the Constitution of the United States of America. They have information from the FBI, and order FBI investigations on their enemies. If they don't like the innocence found, they go into "really, really bad" as their excuse for destroying someone's ability to pay for merchandise with a personal check. It's insidious, embarrassing, and horrifying to be singled out for their dirty tricks. You don't have to have been present protesting on Jan 6, 2021, for them to ruin your reputation which is actually full of integrity fiscally speaking. Omerta as a shield, that's the dirty trick Clinton war room destructiveness. After destroying Bill Clinton's women who spoke up, anything goes these days, and it's not fitting.

SHRED, SHRED, SHRED!!!!!!!!!!

But then, unless everybody shreds, you are fucked.

I'd assume that the personal information of someone high up in the government would be guarded so much more carefully and I guess when that person is high up on the democrat side of the government, that's exactly the case.

The lawsuits could keep the parasites busy forever.

I despise them.

NATIONAL DIVORCE.

And this wasn't long ago, a couple of weeks. It was right before Christmas. I still have the paperwork at my house because my shredder is broken. I do, however, have a nice burnpile.

Last edited:
It’s funny because just a few weeks ago the right was attacking Dems on the committee for redacting information in the releases and now they’re mad that they didn’t redact.

Crazy shit.

They can also destroy your credit credentials by lying about you. You know--Nancy Pelosi's line "the truth is optional."

When did Nancy say that?

I'm sick of criminal use of personal information to get even for opposing the Democrat attempt at using the Alinsky method to create a government that can with omerta as their shield, destroy you even when you have led a 100% good life of decency. When you uncover their lies as lies, they will go after you using hearsay, lies, etc. from their criminal info-gathering crowd based on political opposition to calumny and political opposition to criminalizing the Constitution of the United States of America. They have information from the FBI, and order FBI investigations on their enemies. If they don't like the innocence found, they go into "really, really bad" as their excuse for destroying someone's ability to pay for merchandise with a personal check. It's insidious, embarrassing, and horrifying to be singled out for their dirty tricks. You don't have to have been present protesting on Jan 6, 2021, for them to ruin your reputation which is actually full of integrity fiscally speaking. Omerta as a shield, that's the dirty trick Clinton war room destructiveness. After destroying Bill Clinton's women who spoke up, anything goes these days, and it's not fitting.

Forum List

Back