How the Saudis export radical Islam

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
But these are our friends the Saudis, the ones really responsible for 9-11

How Saudi Arabia exports radical Islam

One of the cables released by WikiLeaks quotes then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton: "Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide." Most members of al Qaeda were Saudi, including Osama bin Laden, and 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudis.

What are you trying to say?

I am trying to say is that we have bent over backwards to protect our "friends" the House of Saud while they export their brand of terrorism around the world

What are you trying to say?

I am trying to say is that we have bent over backwards to protect our "friends" the House of Saud while they export their brand of terrorism around the world

What do you think should be done about that beyond whats already going on ?

I think we should stop protecting them and pretending they have no impact on terrorism
It was the Sauidis who were pulling the strings on 9-11 behind the scenes. Our government immediately moved to protect them

I think we need to hold them, their money and their religious doctrine responsible

The US knows that any lack of support of any nation in the Middle East will be taken over by Russian and Chinese interest...

Both Russia, China, and India have all experienced dramatic slowdowns in their economic growth over the last few years and there's no let up in sight, at least anytime soon. So in light of all that shit, I don't think they're much of a threat to us economically speaking

Forum List

Back