How the political environment is moving toward Republicans

There's another theory that says when you have a dogshit President, a dogshit, no show VP and a dogshit congress led by Marxists, you will get blasted in the next election.
Bow wow.

No, it IS the case. Americans are idiots. As long as their bellly is fully and they are sufficiently lied to for the day they will do anything, and parrot any lines.
Reminds me of Joseph Stalin who took a chicken with some people in the room and began to pull the feathers off the chicken. Naturally the chicken was in absolute agony. It was torture after all, And when all the feathers were gone and the chicken standing their bleeding in agony, he smiles and says now watch this. So he pulls out some food and the chicken begins to eat it and follow him around the room.

His point was similar to yours. All collectivists understand this concept.

Reminds me of Joseph Stalin who took a chicken with some people in the room and began to pull the feathers off the chicken. Naturally the chicken was in absolute agony. It was torture after all, And when all the feathers were gone and the chicken standing their bleeding in agony, he smiles and says now watch this. So he pulls out some food and the chicken begins to eat it and follow him around the room.

His point was similar to yours. All collectivists understand this concept.
The older I get the greater I am able to understand people like Mao, and Stalin. Do I think what they did was correct? No. But, in a way I can understand it.
Tall grass in the way.

Short of them ramming through HR1 and codifying the methods they used to steal the election, there is NO WAY they retain power with the kind of CF we see growing daily. This is just the beginning of the chaos these scum are intentionally causing.

No conclusions can be drawn from that race. Stamford, CT, a bastion of Democrats, had a low turnout.

IOW, the guy should have won by a bigger margin than he did under that circumstance.

Red Wave Coming? State Senate Seat Flips to GOP in District Biden Won by 25 Points​

Let's be honest. The GOP did amazingly well in 2020 while the DNC took a pounding. All except "Miracle Joe."

And with Biddum and Kammy in the WH, I expect the left to get their asses handed to them next year. By 2023, folks will be BEGGING for DJT back!

#JackOfNoTrades

Short of them ramming through HR1 and codifying the methods they used to steal the election, there is NO WAY they retain power with the kind of CF we see growing daily. This is just the beginning of the chaos these scum are intentionally causing.

HR1 has no chance in the Senate, the Dems cannot pass it through reconciliation and there's no way they can get 10 Repubs to support that bullshit legislation. AND, even if they did the Supreme Court would strike it down as unconstitutional because the federal gov't cannot dictate to the states on how to run their elections. And the Dems know it, so all this 'For The People Act' crap they're bitching about is nothing but pure political theater.

It is my opinion at this point that the democrats are going to lose the House big time in next year's election, and probably lose their Senate majority too. There's a ways to go and you never know what's gong to happen, but I don't think most people are happy with anything the democrats are doing. A red wave is acomin'.

Let's be honest. The GOP did amazingly well in 2020 while the DNC took a pounding. All except "Miracle Joe."

And with Biddum and Kammy in the WH, I expect the left to get their asses handed to them next year. By 2023, folks will be BEGGING for DJT back!

#JackOfNoTrades

I will be begging for a quick death if the choice is Trump or Harris in 2024!

I refuse to say Trump or Biden because I feel Biden will be gone by November 2022 after the Democrats lose bigly that year!

226114663_5945291772209552_4048188863421160329_n.png.jpg

Forum List

Back