How The Media Works w/Police to Push Anti-Black Copaganda

List the policies you believe will bring these corrupt cops to heel.
1) Get rid of the unions that keep bad cops as cops.
2) Train better. The name of this group was the "Scorpion Squad". WTF? That might not be a good message to send to those cops.
3) Better leadership. The fact these five cops felt safe in doing what they did - with body cams on!! - that shows a total failure in leadership.

That's three

First, top to bottom housecleaning of police departments. The DemoKKKrats you vote for will never do it, because they're beholden to the DemoKKKrat-run police unions. This is how I know you actually approve of this police violence, you keep supporting the people who allow it to happen.
No one supports police unions more than Republicans.

Show me one Republican in office who wants to do what you're suggesting.

1) Get rid of the unions that keep bad cops as cops.
2) Train better. The name of this group was the "Scorpion Squad". WTF? That might not be a good message to send to those cops.
3) Better leadership. The fact these five cops felt safe in doing what they did - with body cams on!! - that shows a total failure in leadership.

That's three
3 Nothiningburgers.

What type of training needs to happen?

Again, which Republican wants to punish police unions? Name one.

I know this isn’t likely to be considered by the author of this silly thread OP. But still, it probably deserves to at least get mentioned:

The race of the victim probably had nothing to do with the beat down he took. In other words, it is baseless to claim that five black police officers were each racist as against another black person. So, instead, the reason for their alleged behavior is probably going to be found elsewhere.

And here’s my hunch. Cops don’t like having to engage in chases of suspects. It gets their adrenaline pumping. They are absolutely supposed to be trained not to over-react to such stress. So perhaps they got hired improperly or trained inadequately.

Bottom line though is that Nobody thinks that what that victim went through was in any way appropriate.

Last edited:
3 Nothiningburgers.

What type of training needs to happen?

Again, which Republican wants to punish police unions? Name one.
Me, and I am most certainly not the first Republican to talk about the problem of Police unions. That was mention 5000 times during the Floyd killing. You would know that if you watched something other than CNN.
Better training is a nothingburger? Are you stupid or something? So you think the training is perfect?
Better leadership is a nothingburger? You don't think there is a problem with Memphis leadership that made these 5 officers feel safe to beat the shit out of someone with their cameras running??

You are an idiot.

List the policies you believe will bring these corrupt cops to heel.
Number one would be not hiring cops with criminal records.
Number two would be not hiring cops because of the color of their skin.
Number three would be not hiring cops unless they've been thru a psychological evaluation.
Number four would be not hiring cops that haven't been properly trained on dealing with the public in a reasonable manner regardless the situation.

Personally, I don't feel I would qualify to be a cop because I don't have the temperament to deal with assholes.
I would make a good Border Patrol agent....but not a cop.

Have you noticed how the usual Pro-Cop rubes have been eerily silent on this Tyre Nichols beating story?

No talk of "Protect the blue" or #BlueLivesMatter, no complaint whatsoever on their arrest, no type of defense of them at all. Nothing from the NRA, who can't let a police brutality story go by w/o signaling their defense of them.

Wonder why?

Here's The Professor's accurate explanation of it...

The media scrutinizes the police maybe more than anyone else. WTF are you talking about? You missed defund the police, abolish the police, BLM, mass rioting. How can anyone be this ignorant?

Me, and I am most certainly not the first Republican to talk about the problem of Police unions. That was mention 5000 times during the Floyd killing. You would know that if you watched something other than CNN.
Better training is a nothingburger? Are you stupid or something? So you think the training is perfect?
Better leadership is a nothingburger? You don't think there is a problem with Memphis leadership that made these 5 officers feel safe to beat the shit out of someone with their cameras running??

You are an idiot.
What types of training?

For instance, I support training that says no choke-holds.

I support training and policies that says if a cop is involved in any type of controversy and their camera was off, they're either fired and/or responsible for whatever damage caused.

I support training and policies that demands if a cop is caught lying, in any way, shape or form on a report, automatic firing.

I want a national database on cops' bad behavior. I don't want there to be a situation where a cop can get fired from one station and report in to the nearby town's station and start working the next day.

Are you in support of these simple, realistic, and basic things to start?

Number one would be not hiring cops with criminal records.
Number two would be not hiring cops because of the color of their skin.
Number three would be not hiring cops unless they've been thru a psychological evaluation.
Number four would be not hiring cops that haven't been properly trained on dealing with the public in a reasonable manner regardless the situation.

Personally, I don't feel I would qualify to be a cop because I don't have the temperament to deal with assholes.
I would make a good Border Patrol agent....but not a cop.
Psychological evals are already present, however, only in the academy.

Do you support annual evals once hired?

The media scrutinizes the police maybe more than anyone else. WTF are you talking about? You missed defund the police, abolish the police, BLM, mass rioting. How can anyone be this ignorant?
Was the media behind that dumb-ass?

See? You're not interested in any solutions. You LOVE the way your cities are run, where the cops kill citizens regularly. This is what I've been saying, you keep voting for it.
List the politicians to vote for to end what you've described.

That is really dumb.
You want military groups to be brutal. Not cops.
Are the "Flying Tigers" brutal? Are the "Golden Unicorns" brutal? Are the "Screaming Eagles" brutal?
What the hell do you think 'Special Weapons and Tactics' or "Critical Response Team' signify? Afternoon teas?

Last edited:
However, you must admit that the usual rubes who are always pro-cop have been silent in the media, haven't they?
It’s being talked about, believe me. It is just not being talked about in the Jewish media.

Forum List

Back