How The Media Works w/Police to Push Anti-Black Copaganda

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Have you noticed how the usual Pro-Cop rubes have been eerily silent on this Tyre Nichols beating story?

No talk of "Protect the blue" or #BlueLivesMatter, no complaint whatsoever on their arrest, no type of defense of them at all. Nothing from the NRA, who can't let a police brutality story go by w/o signaling their defense of them.

Wonder why?

Here's The Professor's accurate explanation of it...

I, for one, have been defending those 5 negro cops who killed that kid. None of what happened would have happened if the decedent had obeyed police, not resisted, and not fled. The perp escalated the situation to a deadly one by his own actions. Was the traffic stop warranted? It does not matter. Once you are stopped by police you have a legal duty to obey and cooperate with the police. If you are being treated illegally by the police, then you address the matter in court, not on the street.

Did those cops go too far? Perhaps. However, it is understandable that after you fuck with the police, fight them, and make them chase you, their adrenaline is not going to just cut off (like a light switch) when they finally get you subdued. Frankly, that punk deserved an ass-beating. But there should have been a cop to step in and say "Whoa, there, buddy! This punk bitch ain't worth losing your job over!" There was no such oversight. Thus, those 5 cops are now subject to criminal liability. They are going to fuck up the lives of 5 innocent families over this one little twerp. That's bullshit!

The fact is, we have to allow a good bit of leeway to these police officers since they have to put up with so much belligerent bullshit on the street. It's quite easy to avoid being brutalized by cops: Don't fuck around with them! It has always worked for me. Perhaps if a few more beatings were allowed to take place THEN the perps would get the message and behave their dumb asses when stopped by police.

It's like Rodney King

Here is a man who resisted arrest and took the police on a chase in his car and when they took him out of the car he resisted arrest.

Then when bad things happen we wonder why.

I know I was pulled over once with guns drawn on me, and they told me not to move.

Had I flinched, I would not be here today and no one would have cared..

That aside, they still need to be held accountable for not following police procedure.

Follow the money... who profits power wise or money wise by creating and maintaining black vs white racism in America?....
the left of course... this is why it will never go away in the USA...

I, for one, have been defending those 5 negro cops who killed that kid. None of what happened would have happened if the decedent had obeyed police, not resisted, and not fled. The perp escalated the situation to a deadly one by his own actions. Was the traffic stop warranted? It does not matter. Once you are stopped by police you have a legal duty to obey and cooperate with the police. If you are being treated illegally by the police, then you address the matter in court, not on the street.

Did those cops go too far? Perhaps. However, it is understandable that after you fuck with the police, fight them, and make them chase you, their adrenaline is not going to just cut off (like a light switch) when they finally get you subdued. Frankly, that punk deserved an ass-beating. But there should have been a cop to step in and say "Whoa, there, buddy! This punk bitch ain't worth losing your job over!" There was no such oversight. Thus, those 5 cops are now subject to criminal liability. They are going to fuck up the lives of 5 innocent families over this one little twerp. That's bullshit!

The fact is, we have to allow a good bit of leeway to these police officers since they have to put up with so much belligerent bullshit on the street. It's quite easy to avoid being brutalized by cops: Don't fuck around with them! It has always worked for me. Perhaps if a few more beatings were allowed to take place THEN the perps would get the message and behave their dumb asses when stopped by police.
However, you must admit that the usual rubes who are always pro-cop have been silent in the media, haven't they?

Meh

ceiling cat.jpg

Have you noticed how the usual Pro-Cop rubes have been eerily silent on this Tyre Nichols beating story?

No talk of "Protect the blue" or #BlueLivesMatter, no complaint whatsoever on their arrest, no type of defense of them at all. Nothing from the NRA, who can't let a police brutality story go by w/o signaling their defense of them.

Wonder why?

The surest way to die violently is by living in a place run by people like you. We see that proven day after day after day.

Wonder why?

As usual....you totally ignored the facts of the case only because you're a racist.
According to you.....blacks can do no wrong.

Wonder why?

Why didn't you put this is the Zone 1 Racism forum?

Wonder why?

A black Racist would say ^^^^^

Wonder why?

🙄

You keep voting for the "leaders" who let these bad cops run wild. Stop electing corrupt racists who run dirty police departments.
List the policies you believe will bring these corrupt cops to heel.

Last edited:
List the policies you believe will bring these corrupt cops to heel.

First, top to bottom housecleaning of police departments. The DemoKKKrats you vote for will never do it, because they're beholden to the DemoKKKrat-run police unions. This is how I know you actually approve of this police violence, you keep supporting the people who allow it to happen.

Forum List

Back