How The Left Subjugates It's Supporters Through Fear Intimidation, and Repetitive Messaging!

They won’t even replace the lies in their head when they get new data.

How many liberals on this site will knowingly lie about Trump mocking a reporter’s handicap? Knowingly lie.

They are very immoral.
The most maddening thing they do is bring up stuff that has been debunked years ago.

Then when you debunk it again, instead of saying, "yah know, maybe I didn't know enough about that" Nope, they flee and disappear, probably go make another account and repost the exact same crap again

Lather, rinse, repeat.

They can’t have constructive discourse because everyone on the other side is evil...that’s what they have been told...and they don’t like to be confused with facts.

Where are all the hate crimes that always happen? If they really happened all the time, we would never hear the end of it.

Smollett, a gay black man, had to fake his on hate crime because it’s so rare.

Then the scumbags on the left say to not let facts get in the way of the overall narrative that every minority faces overt racism and attacks every day,.

I look at Democrats like Victims who are trapped in a sort of Stockholm Syndrome. It is The Party and Their Agenda that I see as Evil, and I see Democrats as Captives to That Agenda. Not all of them, but some of them just don't know any better. A lot of them are willing participants and KNOW THE TRUTH, but don't care about The Truth because they have bought in 100% to The Leftist Agenda.

So in my opinion, you can only reach a few, and challenge those people who think for themselves to do their own research, consider counter arguments and dissent that contradicts their world view. In the end it does not matter if they for instance would become a Republican. All that matters is that they become an independent thinking human being detached from and resistant to organized messaging design to manipulate them and occlude Truth.

I want them to become Informed Citizens. I actually don't care what party they belong to. Make a better Democrat Party, or if that Party won't change, help us fight their Leftist Agenda until they change it to something more healthy for America and The American Dream. Preserving our Right to Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness should be the only goal, not Partisanship or Recruitment to your team.

Great post. Unfortunately, nearly all of them just stick with their bullshit narrative.

POTUS is going to be impeached from a total lie.

The Only way to wake up The Fence Sitters and The Actual Thinkers on The Left is to be more informed than the People who are Feeding Them The Propaganda they are being drowned in.

That's why I called it Water boarding. And that is a good description of what it must be like to be immersed 24-7 in a Propaganda Campaign that never allows you to breath fresh air. You are near drowned by it.

It's Cruel and Unusual Punishment. It's an non stop assault on your logic. While they are drowning you, they are propagandizing you, interrogating you and conditioning you to accept their terms, their messaging, and have you confess to your sins, whatever that may be "White Privilege" "Capitalist" "Racist" and then you accept their messaging.

One thing is clear, the left do NOT support free speech.

The most maddening thing they do is bring up stuff that has been debunked years ago.

Then when you debunk it again, instead of saying, "yah know, maybe I didn't know enough about that" Nope, they flee and disappear, probably go make another account and repost the exact same crap again

Lather, rinse, repeat.

They can’t have constructive discourse because everyone on the other side is evil...that’s what they have been told...and they don’t like to be confused with facts.

Where are all the hate crimes that always happen? If they really happened all the time, we would never hear the end of it.

Smollett, a gay black man, had to fake his on hate crime because it’s so rare.

Then the scumbags on the left say to not let facts get in the way of the overall narrative that every minority faces overt racism and attacks every day,.

I look at Democrats like Victims who are trapped in a sort of Stockholm Syndrome. It is The Party and Their Agenda that I see as Evil, and I see Democrats as Captives to That Agenda. Not all of them, but some of them just don't know any better. A lot of them are willing participants and KNOW THE TRUTH, but don't care about The Truth because they have bought in 100% to The Leftist Agenda.

So in my opinion, you can only reach a few, and challenge those people who think for themselves to do their own research, consider counter arguments and dissent that contradicts their world view. In the end it does not matter if they for instance would become a Republican. All that matters is that they become an independent thinking human being detached from and resistant to organized messaging design to manipulate them and occlude Truth.

I want them to become Informed Citizens. I actually don't care what party they belong to. Make a better Democrat Party, or if that Party won't change, help us fight their Leftist Agenda until they change it to something more healthy for America and The American Dream. Preserving our Right to Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness should be the only goal, not Partisanship or Recruitment to your team.

Great post. Unfortunately, nearly all of them just stick with their bullshit narrative.

POTUS is going to be impeached from a total lie.

The Only way to wake up The Fence Sitters and The Actual Thinkers on The Left is to be more informed than the People who are Feeding Them The Propaganda they are being drowned in.

That's why I called it Water boarding. And that is a good description of what it must be like to be immersed 24-7 in a Propaganda Campaign that never allows you to breath fresh air. You are near drowned by it.

It's Cruel and Unusual Punishment. It's an non stop assault on your logic. While they are drowning you, they are propagandizing you, interrogating you and conditioning you to accept their terms, their messaging, and have you confess to your sins, whatever that may be "White Privilege" "Capitalist" "Racist" and then you accept their messaging.

One thing is clear, the left do NOT support free speech.
To The Leftist Policy Makers and Leadership, You are Guilty of Walking around While Being Conservative. It's a very prejudiced view. It's dehumanizing. It's why you are called an Unredeemable Deplorable. That's the Left's version of calling Jews Subhumans, like was done in Nazi Germany.

Walking around while being Conservative is a Crime in their eyes, and that apparently according the them is worthy of The Death Penalty.

So anything anyone says that might contradict that messaging, educate their followers, or challenge their propaganda campaign is CRIME. They then see themselves as a Social Justice Warrior willing to go to War to Stop You by Any Means Necessary.

If they have to riot on a college campus to stop a Conservative Speaker from speaking, they will do it.

If they have to assault people attending a Trump Rally to intimidate them, they will do it. If they have to disrupt meetings, town halls, Congress, Block Streets, Smash Shop Windows, Burn and Destroy Police Cruisers, they will do it, and feel justified, even feel proud of doing it, because they are doing Society a favor.

After all you are a problem, and not a human being. Getting rid of you, and silencing you is a Final Solution, The Only Solution for people who think that being Patriotic, Loving Freedom and Defending The Constitution, and American Values is a Crime against Humanity.

1933092-George-Orwell-Quote-Thoughtcrime-was-not-a-thing-that-could-be.jpg

Last edited:
Can you Trumpflakes please get a room? Your public circle-jerk here is grossing everyone out.

And no, we liberals we will not stop humiliating you just because you cry at us. Quite the contrary, your tears encourage us to keep doing what we're doing. You wouldn't be weeping like this unless what we were doing was hurting you.

Can you Trumpflakes please get a room? Your public circle-jerk here is grossing everyone out.

And no, we liberals we will not stop humiliating you just because you cry at us. Quite the contrary, your tears encourage us to keep doing what we're doing. You wouldn't be weeping like this unless what we were doing was hurting you.
So you agree, that The Democrat Party uses Mind Control Techniques on you and that you can no longer thing for yourself.

Good To Know.

Same Game Plan:

Different Month-Different Year!

BTW...if you want to know why The President had to take action like he did, it is because The Left was weaponizing and politicizing the latest "Cold Virus" strain.

Good article on how a leftist was lamenting that The President has not declared Martial Law yet.

The article also touches on some of the weaknesses of Globalism, and how they have been exposed through a simple virus and the hysteria surrounding it.

The Article was written on Feb 25th.

Opinion | The Coronavirus Is More Than a Disease. It’s a Test.

Last edited:

Same Game Plan:

BTW...if you want to know why The President had to take action like he did, it is because The Left was weaponizing and
politicizing the latest "Cold Virus" strain.

Good article on how a leftist was lamenting that The President has not declared Martial Law yet.

The article also touches on some of the weaknesses of Globalism, and how they have been exposed through a simple virus and the hysteria surrounding it.

Same Game Plan:

BTW...if you want to know why The President had to take action like he did, it is because The Left was weaponizing and
politicizing the latest "Cold Virus" strain.

Here is a great example. America has one of the lowest rates of Corona Virus. 11 cases per 1 Million Population, yet to look at this map, it looks like America is done, is finished. Looks like a NUCLEAR WAR.

This is INTENTIONAL FEAR MONGERING.

And you know where I saw this map? On Fox News Website.

So right now Everyone is in on peddling fear.

And Y'all should be ASHAMED!

image.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back