How The Dems Are Going To Totally Win Next Time

diversion time by the southern redneck conservative defenders of the most divisive president in American history, Trump.

A political honcho friend of mine in SC says that Graham is setting himself up to challenge Trump in the 2020 primaries, if the president, the most divisive one in our history, is still around then.

A political honcho friend of mine in SC says that Graham is setting himself up to challenge Trump in the 2020 primaries, if the president, the most divisive one in our history, is still around then.

You really like the term divisive huh? Word of the day? Was it Trump's tax return that set you back?

Graham is going to run as a Dem??

You really like the term divisive huh? Word of the day? Was it Trump's tax return that set you back?

it's the buzz word he got from his betters at HufflePuffle.

Democrats have no clue as to why they lost. They did everything right. So they will continue to do everything right and blame the voters.

Pity the poor democrats they just cannot figure out why those ignorant, hateful, rubes can't understand how awful they are and crave penance from the coastals who know better.

Yeah, that's a real winner of a ticket. A fake Repub being supported by a fake whatever the hell you claim to be....

Yeah, that's a real winner of a ticket. A fake Repub being supported by a fake whatever the hell you claim to be....
Says the screwball democrat-anarchist-crazy person, you. The most divisive president ever, Trump, is stumbling and Graham-Cruz-Rubio-McCain-Cotton-Paul and a whole lot of other real Republicans are not happy with orange fool.

Democrats have no clue as to why they lost. They did everything right. So they will continue to do everything right and blame the voters.

Pity the poor democrats they just cannot figure out why those ignorant, hateful, rubes can't understand how awful they are and crave penance from the coastals who know better.

We don't vote our class interest because of X,Y,Z is the basis of every progressive screed against the voters not wanting them to implement their crap "for our own good"

It just gets dressed up in a new suit every decade or so.

Jake the fake, likes the the word "divisive" because that word has been used so many times in reference to the reality of the Obama administration. He cannot come up with anything factual or proven about Trump, or anything original on his on so he uses a word from the biggest failure of all time. But he does support the crime of Maddow releasing Trumps tax return illegally. All dims support criminals. It's the most divisive thing they can come up with. That and lying.

Says the screwball democrat-anarchist-crazy person, you. The most divisive president ever, Trump, is stumbling and Graham-Cruz-Rubio-McCain-Cotton-Paul and a whole lot of other real Republicans are not happy with orange fool.

Sure thing fakey, your hero obummer did more to divide this country in eight hellish years than the repubs did over the previous 50 years. You are a fucking clown.

Forum List

Back