How the Christian Right Plays Victim While Imposing Its Ideology on America

Scrolling through the replies I guess Koshergurl hasn't logged in yet :)

1st Amendment allows quite a bit of religion in public schools in point of fact, just has to be presented from a neutral pov. Can teach the Bible if you teach the Quran and other texts. Can pray as long as school staff doesn't lead it thereby 'endorsing' it. That Christians don't do this is curious if they want religion in the public spaces. Guess faced with other faiths getting their own representation scares them.

Big ol page here, but answers a lot of the questions as to how reliigon can in fact be present in public schools:

Frequently Asked Questions - Religion | First Amendment Center ? news, commentary, analysis on free speech, press, religion, assembly, petition

You really are dumber than dog shit, aren't you? Said the "self appointed police of civil language".

There is nothing in the First Amendment that requires schools to be balanced when they talk about religion. You can read it all day and still look like an idiot for even attempting to argue that it imposes a neutral POV on schools. The only restrictions in the First Amendment are placed on Congress. If you were half as smart as you think Koshergirl is you would admit that,m and go on from there.

Jake Starkey has a point. To an extent.

Another poster (maybe QWindbag) said that I attack christianity every day. I actually seldom say anything except in response to attacks from the so-called "Christians".

Until I come to this board, I never think about chruches, religions or "christians". They simply do not inhabit y world. I have not problem with that. The only problem I have is when they want to shove their shit down my throat.

Once that happens, I am completely closed minded and want only to slap your rude face. Keep your silly fictions to yourself.

PHP:
[CODE][/CODE]

1st Amendment allows quite a bit of religion in public schools in point of fact, just has to be presented from a neutral pov. Can teach the Bible if you teach the Quran and other texts. Can pray as long as school staff doesn't lead it thereby 'endorsing' it. That Christians don't do this is curious if they want religion in the public spaces. Guess faced with other faiths getting their own representation scares them.

Big ol page here, but answers a lot of the questions as to how reliigon can in fact be present in public schools:

Frequently Asked Questions - Religion | First Amendment Center ? news, commentary, analysis on free speech, press, religion, assembly, petition

You really are dumber than dog shit, aren't you? Said the "self appointed police of civil language".

There is nothing in the First Amendment that requires schools to be balanced when they talk about religion. You can read it all day and still look like an idiot for even attempting to argue that it imposes a neutral POV on schools. The only restrictions in the First Amendment are placed on Congress. If you were half as smart as you think Koshergirl is you would admit that,m and go on from there.

Another poster (maybe QWindbag) said that I attack christianity every day. I actually seldom say anything except in response to attacks from the so-called "Christians".

Until I come to this board, I never think about chruches, religions or "christians". They simply do not inhabit y world. I have not problem with that. The only problem I have is when they want to shove their shit down my throat.

Once that happens, I am completely closed minded and want only to slap your rude face. Keep your silly fictions to yourself.

So if morality can't be taught then whose morality do we teach?

You can always expect Tolerance for the luddy's postings

not

but he has no problems shoving the progressive crap like oScamCare , gun control, etic and their love for abortion on the people of this country

Last edited:

If by seldom you mean not ever post, you have a point. However, this thread, even though you claim it is not an attack, is an attack. That makes you a liar.

PHP:
[CODE][/CODE]

So if morality can't be taught then whose morality do we teach?

I've never said morality cannot be taught.

Quite the contrary.

If by seldom you mean not ever post, you have a point. However, this thread, even though you claim it is not an attack, is an attack. That makes you a liar.

Oh shut up.

Enough of your constant lies. You change your story with every post.

Get lost.

Forum List

Back