How the brexiteers echo the Nazis

Says the man who wants to see the will of the people over ruled.

Isn't the will of the people always what you program them to be? A little like an old whore?

Me? Program the people?

I'm not sure who you think that I am, but regardless, I have no control over the citizens of the United Kingdom.

The people of the UK have the Right of Self Determination, and they have spoken.

And now we get to see what type of people you lefties are, as you maneuver and rationalize and spin and stall, while looking for a way to ignore the democratic voice of the people.

Then good for me, I have never been a proponent of democracy. Also self determination is relative, because it always comes at a cost of taking away other people's self determinations.

Oh and before I forget, what does the "will of the people" mean? Sounds like some slogan from the Ukraine war. I think the will of the people means that if you own a plantation then you have a will about your country. If you don't, then your will is whatever they tell you what your will should be before they give you food.

Last edited:
L
14906991_10154711219648928_3070844506625912768_n.jpg

A lack of understanding of the due process and a determination to see their way prevail. At whatever cost.

It didnt start with gas chambers.

What a total fucking nitwit

NOpe. YOur long history of dishonesty and partisan leftism makes it so.

My terms?

I don't care. I wish your people well, and I am glad they are walking away from what is painfully obviously a bad deal, and very bad governance.

If you want advice, I recommend mob violence on all the fuckers that used political correctness to prevent honest reporting on the mass rape of children by muslims for starters.
So you are happy to shout the odds on a subject that you know nothing about.

You couldnt make it up. Go and play with plasticine kid, you are in over your head here.

I know that wanting to exit the EU is not being a fucking nazi, and that someone who claims otherwise is full of shit.

I know that you, like lefties here, are willing to smear good people for partisan political gain.

Which imo, makes you a bad person.
Describing judges as "enemies of the people" when they deliver an unfavourable judgement makes you a nazi.

Of course I understand that your authoritarian stance would make you struggle with that. Much as you have struggled to comprehend brexit.

When judges abuse their power, to the detriment of the democratic system, nope. POinting out that they are the enemy of the people is completely reasonable.

That once, a long time ago, nazies made a similar claim, does not change that.

THere is nothing authoritarian about me supporting the democratic process over judges that I have reason to believe are more beholding to the Political Elite then to their professional responsibilities.

You have insulted me quite a bit. What you have NOT done is explain why the judge's ruling was right and proper.

Almost like you don't know or care....
Brexit legal challenge: See full judgment that ruled MPs must vote on leaving EU

If you have the time you can read their 32 page ruling here. The main issue seems to be that the referendum was advisory and not binding. Therefore parliament must approve it.
Everybody knew it was advisory apart from the dumb slag who acts as our unelected PM.

My view is that , although it is advisory, it can only be overturned by another referendum.

But the terms of brexit are crucial. We need to find a way to preserve what will be left of our economy.

Did you forget the word "not" from your statement? "The main issue seems to be that the referendum was advisory and not binding. Therefore parliament must NOT approve it."

So you are happy to shout the odds on a subject that you know nothing about.

You couldnt make it up. Go and play with plasticine kid, you are in over your head here.

I know that wanting to exit the EU is not being a fucking nazi, and that someone who claims otherwise is full of shit.

I know that you, like lefties here, are willing to smear good people for partisan political gain.

Describing judges as "enemies of the people" when they deliver an unfavourable judgement makes you a nazi.

Of course I understand that your authoritarian stance would make you struggle with that. Much as you have struggled to comprehend brexit.

When judges abuse their power, to the detriment of the democratic system, nope. POinting out that they are the enemy of the people is completely reasonable.

THere is nothing authoritarian about me supporting the democratic process over judges that I have reason to believe are more beholding to the Political Elite then to their professional responsibilities.

You have insulted me quite a bit. What you have NOT done is explain why the judge's ruling was right and proper.

Brexit legal challenge: See full judgment that ruled MPs must vote on leaving EU

If you have the time you can read their 32 page ruling here. The main issue seems to be that the referendum was advisory and not binding. Therefore parliament must approve it.
Everybody knew it was advisory apart from the dumb slag who acts as our unelected PM.

My view is that , although it is advisory, it can only be overturned by another referendum.

But the terms of brexit are crucial. We need to find a way to preserve what will be left of our economy.

Did you forget the word "not" from your statement? "The main issue seems to be that the referendum was advisory and not binding. Therefore parliament must NOT approve it."
Parliament must find a way of dealing with it. You cant have a referendum and then ignore it. There should be a second referendum on the terms but in my heart I cannot see that happening.

People were lied to during the referendum and voted on the basis of those lies. If presented with the facts the result would be different. Its a fucking mess and sets the country back years.

Parliament must find a way of dealing with it. You cant have a referendum and then ignore it. There should be a second referendum on the terms but in my heart I cannot see that happening.

People were lied to during the referendum and voted on the basis of those lies. If presented with the facts the result would be different. Its a fucking mess and sets the country back years.

This is why there should never be a referendum anywhere in any country, if you need more voters than one single school district.

Isn't the will of the people always what you program them to be? A little like an old whore?

Me? Program the people?

I'm not sure who you think that I am, but regardless, I have no control over the citizens of the United Kingdom.

The people of the UK have the Right of Self Determination, and they have spoken.

And now we get to see what type of people you lefties are, as you maneuver and rationalize and spin and stall, while looking for a way to ignore the democratic voice of the people.

Then good for me, I have never been a proponent of democracy. Also self determination is relative, because it always comes at a cost of taking away other people's self determinations.

Oh and before I forget, what does the "will of the people" mean? Sounds like some slogan from the Ukraine war. I think the will of the people means that if you own a plantation then you have a will about your country. If you don't, then your will is whatever they tell you what your will should be before they give you food.

So, if you do not believe in democracy, nor the Right of Self Determination, what political ideology do you believe in?

Who loses their Right of Self Determination, by the exercise of the Right of Self Determination of the people of the UK?

Will of the People is a common way of referring to the Principle that a government's legitimacy is based on the consent of the governed. That you are unaware of this is somewhat shocking. The previous competing theory was the Divine Right of Kings. Is THAT your political ideology?

Your plantation talk makes no sense.

This is why there should never be a referendum anywhere in any country, if you need more voters than one single school district.
Its not a great tool for issues that are nuanced.

The English have got themselves in a mess. It will be the legacy of the Tories that the removed England from Europe. The sooner they are out, the better it will be for the European Union. They were welcome to stay but now the tune must be Adios Muchachos.

Me? Program the people?

So, if you do not believe in democracy, nor the Right of Self Determination, what political ideology do you believe in?

Who loses their Right of Self Determination, by the exercise of the Right of Self Determination of the people of the UK?

Will of the People is a common way of referring to the Principle that a government's legitimacy is based on the consent of the governed. That you are unaware of this is somewhat shocking. The previous competing theory was the Divine Right of Kings. Is THAT your political ideology?

Your plantation talk makes no sense.

The plantation example is exactly to underpin that governments derive their power from the governed. If you own nothing, all the government can do is to imprison you, that's not governing. And this is exactly the problem with democracy and self determination. They only make sense in terms of some collateral assets, like money. A "working class" or pay cheque to pay cheque "middle class" therefore are incompatible with the ideology of democracy and self determination. If a region is overrun by individuals that own no assets, then the ideology of divine rights of kings is more practical.

HenryBHooter, of the latter day Fascists, wants to trigger article 50, but doesn't know how.

They killed an MP during the referendum and now they are setting up the judiciary.
We live in worrying times.
I thought the parliament needs to vote on brexit first. I don't understand.
The brexits want to cut parliament out of the process and give the PM sole discretion. The court has told them that they cant hence the squealing of pigs.
Good. I hope the parliament will put an end to this whole brexit nonsense.

So much for democracy.

Exactly, all project fear wants is to run the ship their way and sod the consequences. Leaving a note saying "spent all the money have fun" shows how much they care about the people.

They killed an MP during the referendum and now they are setting up the judiciary.
The brexits want to cut parliament out of the process and give the PM sole discretion. The court has told them that they cant hence the squealing of pigs.

The referendum passed with a majority of the people voting for it.

What justification are the judges using to over rule The Right of Self Government by the UK people?

And being upset that a Judge is standing in the way of the Democratically expressed Will of the People is completely valid and just.
Its patently obvious that you dont have any understanding of the situation.

Listen up.

There was a small majority for brexit.

Brexit is triggered by invoking Article 50.

The government had stated that they would do this by March 2017.

Primarily because they needed this time to decide what terms they would seek.

The court has now said that parliament must have a say in the terms as it is not lawful for the government to go it alone.

We all had a vote on brexit but not one of the terms was voted on by the people.

Our representatives now have the chance to debate and decide this.

It is a complicated issue and I am not shocked that a thick fucker like you is struggling with it.

There was a MAJORITY, meaning that your side could not muster enough votes and so lost. If the majority was 1 it would still be the will of the people. You cant have a do over or best of 3 because you lost a fair vote, the result stands and it was a remit to the government to start the process of leaving the EU. Just because you will lose personally by leaving the EU are not sufficient grounds to scrap the vote and stay. The fact is we in Britain were being suffocated by EU rules and laws that meant we could not control our borders or our welfare, leaving us in debt and struggling to cope. Watching as our heavy industry was decimated and the lucrative orders going to mainland Europe.

So complicated that project fear cant see that they are clamouring for total control by faceless unelected eurocrats in Brussels telling them when they can breathe, eat, go to the toilet and procreate

HenryBHooter, of the latter day Fascists, wants to trigger article 50, but doesn't know how.

And freddy boy of the church of moron (failed ) does not have a clue as to what the EU has turned into so runs with the pack that bays loudest.

What justification are the judges using to over rule The Right of Self Government by the UK people?

And being upset that a Judge is standing in the way of the Democratically expressed Will of the People is completely valid and just.

Listen up.

The court has now said that parliament must have a say in the terms as it is not lawful for the government to go it alone.

We all had a vote on brexit but not one of the terms was voted on by the people.

It is a complicated issue and I am not shocked that a thick fucker like you is struggling with it.

There was a MAJORITY, meaning that your side could not muster enough votes and so lost. If the majority was 1 it would still be the will of the people. You cant have a do over or best of 3 because you lost a fair vote, the result stands and it was a remit to the government to start the process of leaving the EU. Just because you will lose personally by leaving the EU are not sufficient grounds to scrap the vote and stay. The fact is we in Britain were being suffocated by EU rules and laws that meant we could not control our borders or our welfare, leaving us in debt and struggling to cope. Watching as our heavy industry was decimated and the lucrative orders going to mainland Europe.

So complicated that project fear cant see that they are clamouring for total control by faceless unelected eurocrats in Brussels telling them when they can breathe, eat, go to the toilet and procreate
51.9 is not a ringing endorsement and a second referendum should be called at some point.

Nigel Farage to march on Supreme Court alongside 100,000 others as Brexit appeal starts
And so it goes on.
Naked intimidation of the judiciary by modern day stormtroopers. .
Both Theresa May's appeal to the Supreme Court and the Farage march are grandstanding. The Brexiteers have no case and Farage, trying to keep in the limelight, has jumped the Trump sinking ship.
Mrs May has a dismal record in the courts having been beaten up on many occasions. The noise is that the appeal will be a token attempt and will be followed up by a bill that will be debated by parliament. Why they didnt start this process in July is a matter of some conjecture.

Listen up.

51.9 is not a ringing endorsement and a second referendum should be called at some point.

And if the vote goes against the first then a 3rd, then a 4th and on and on until it becomes a mockery and the EU throws us out. If your lot could not be bothered to get up and vote then why should they be given a second or third chance. Same with Scotland they had their vote and said that it would be legally binding, now they want more bites of the cherry and more chances at Englands money. Time for each nation to take a vote on their own and see what the results are, they vote on two possibilities at the same time

Leave the union and stay in the EU or stay in the union and leave the EU. The second the results are known is the day parliament is dissolved and each nation holds a national election and the money stops flowing. A clean break with each nation having to exist on its own coffers until the tax revenues start rolling in.

Forum List

Back