How the BBC sees RW blind hate of Hillary (crazy), Bengazi, E-Mails

If corporations stopped paying them they go home
Corporations can't pay them if they are never let in the first place.
You aren't letting Mexicans visit the USA now? Wow
Do "visiting" Mexicans not have documentation?
50% of illegals come legally, overstay their visas...And a wall won't work. A good SS ID card, PERIOD.
That is what deportations are for.

PERIOD
I just saw a pbs piece on Obama's deportations. He has deported a lot! Look it up. I heard more Mexicans are leaving than coming.

We didn't hate that Bill smoked weed, we just A. didn't believe his claim that he didn't inhale, or B. did believe it and thought that made him a complete freak to be so deeply dishonest with his friends.

(i was b, btw)
Me too b. And only tried once. Not dishonest. We should ask him about that for fun.

He only pretended to smoke pot with his close friends.

That reveals a deeply neurotic and dishonest person.
He never said that, dupe. BS GOP spin.

You will believe ANYTHING they tell you without question, won't you?

Bill Clinton "I tried marijuana and didn't like it and didn't inhale" lol...

Seems straightforward. Where's all the BS GOP crap about being dishonest with his friends blah blah blah?

Pretending to smoke while not inhaling is being dishonest. That is what "not inhale" means.

To a neurotic level.

NOthing in that post has anything to do with anything I said in the post you replied to.

Or indeed anything in this little series of posts.
Im just glad Republicans won't be in the white house and might not even control Congress next year.

Let's teabag the left. You can't convince middle class people that the GOP is the party for the rich and the rest of us. You can convince us that both sides are now bought and paid for but let's try taking back the party that at least says it cares about the middle class.

The middle class boomed in the 90s and what were the results of 6 years of bush delay & hastert? Was it ever good? Fuck no

The dems whole plan for the last 50 years has been to reach a point where they DON'T have to do shit for the Middle Class.

Because you people aren't reliable. You expect results. Every now and then you realize you were fucked and you vote GOP (see Reagan Democrats)

That plan has now been successful.

Thanks to block voting among minorities and decades of importing brown people, the Democratic Party doesn't need to care about you anymore.

Indeed, their real support now is from minorities and the Far Left.

They would be betraying their real base(s) if they did shit for you.

They will NEVER give you more than lip service ever again.
Don't be stupid. You claim our base are the poor who get handouts. Now you're saying we do nothing for the middle class. So why do we vote democratic? Oh I forgot, anyone who likes social security is a bum.

1. The Poor who feel dependent on social services certainly tend to vote democratic. But is services really the answer or is jobs? Are you happy with the past policies are giving services while exporting jobs? I'm not. Trump's supporters are not.

2. The Middle Class has been suffering with stagnate wages for decades. HIllary and the vast majority on this board support the status quo that that is a part of. Everyone who has argued that we can't compete because our workers are stupid/lazy or because "free markets" are good are supporting that. Hillary is not going to change that. Trump will at least try.

3. You vote democratic for a lot of reasons. But my point stands. Minorities vote in blocks and the Dems don't need you anymore. Between the ever growing minority voters and the Hard Core Left, the time of Dems needing you is over.

I hope you like the current situation. Because they are never going to lift a finger to improve things for you again.
Dems have all kinds of policies that would help the nonrich. Trump and the New BS GOP just want tax cuts for the rich and the usual bs, dupe.

The recent WTO ruling against the EU demonstrates that our FRIENDS are completely fucking US when it comes to trade.

ONly a fool would think that our enemies, like the CHinese are being nicer.

We need someone like Trump who is prepared to call then on that bullshit, even if it means getting rough.

HIllary will not stand up for the American Worker like that.

That is what the American workers, and their families need. NOt government programs.

Me too b. And only tried once. Not dishonest. We should ask him about that for fun.

Seems straightforward. Where's all the BS GOP crap about being dishonest with his friends blah blah blah?

Pretending to smoke while not inhaling is being dishonest. That is what "not inhale" means.

To a neurotic level.

Who says he pretended or was dishonest? Jeebus you're FOS.

Im just glad Republicans won't be in the white house and might not even control Congress next year.

Let's teabag the left. You can't convince middle class people that the GOP is the party for the rich and the rest of us. You can convince us that both sides are now bought and paid for but let's try taking back the party that at least says it cares about the middle class.

The middle class boomed in the 90s and what were the results of 6 years of bush delay & hastert? Was it ever good? Fuck no

The dems whole plan for the last 50 years has been to reach a point where they DON'T have to do shit for the Middle Class.

Because you people aren't reliable. You expect results. Every now and then you realize you were fucked and you vote GOP (see Reagan Democrats)

Thanks to block voting among minorities and decades of importing brown people, the Democratic Party doesn't need to care about you anymore.

Don't be stupid. You claim our base are the poor who get handouts. Now you're saying we do nothing for the middle class. So why do we vote democratic? Oh I forgot, anyone who likes social security is a bum.

1. The Poor who feel dependent on social services certainly tend to vote democratic. But is services really the answer or is jobs? Are you happy with the past policies are giving services while exporting jobs? I'm not. Trump's supporters are not.

2. The Middle Class has been suffering with stagnate wages for decades. HIllary and the vast majority on this board support the status quo that that is a part of. Everyone who has argued that we can't compete because our workers are stupid/lazy or because "free markets" are good are supporting that. Hillary is not going to change that. Trump will at least try.

3. You vote democratic for a lot of reasons. But my point stands. Minorities vote in blocks and the Dems don't need you anymore. Between the ever growing minority voters and the Hard Core Left, the time of Dems needing you is over.

I hope you like the current situation. Because they are never going to lift a finger to improve things for you again.
Dems have all kinds of policies that would help the nonrich. Trump and the New BS GOP just want tax cuts for the rich and the usual bs, dupe.

The recent WTO ruling against the EU demonstrates that our FRIENDS are completely fucking US when it comes to trade.

We need someone like Trump who is prepared to call then on that bullshit, even if it means getting rough.

That is what the American workers, and their families need. NOt government programs.
Link to ruling? BS. A tax cut for the rich? Trump is totally fos. No details, dupe. The GOP hasn't done anything for workers at all forever.

To a neurotic level.

1. Remember that you are the fool that believed that he did not say that.

2. Being so twisted that you are hanging out with friends PRETENDING to smoke pot is the action of a fundamentally dishonest person. You were under the impression that cons were unhappy that this weirdo smoked weed. I was informing you of reality.

Link to ruling? BS. A tax cut for the rich? Trump is totally fos. No details, dupe. The GOP hasn't done anything for workers at all forever.

1. Your disagreement with past Republican policies is irrelevant.

2. Here you go. USTR says WTO finds $22 billion in illegal Airbus subsidies

This validates Trump's position on Trade and debunks all the reasons of those who have been attacking him on this, from both sides.

Trump will fight to do something about that. HIllary will continue the policy of letting our trade partners fuck American workers.

You better vote out the GOP then

To a neurotic level.

2. Being so twisted that you are hanging out with friends PRETENDING to smoke pot is the action of a fundamentally dishonest person. You were under the impression that cons were unhappy that this weirdo smoked weed. I was informing you of reality.

You guys were upset. You said it was a reason to not vote for him. But we all knew you didn't really care just like you didn't really care about Monica. 87% of Republicans are still gonna vote for trump even though he's a rapist. That's deplorable.

To a neurotic level.

I know what he said, it's not the bs you're saying, dupe.

To a neurotic level.

And does it even matter? I saw today 87% of conservatives and republicans are going to vote for trump no matter what a scumbag he is.

And now they'll claim to want to focus on the issues but only if they get to control the conversation because let's not forget

A. Their positions aren't popular

B. Caused the great 2007 bush recession

Hillary Clinton defends handling of Benghazi attack - BBC News E-Mails
Hillary Clinton's 'emailgate' diced and sliced - BBC News Bengazi
The dark depths of hatred for Hillary Clinton - BBC News - Hate caused by bs propaganda,
Last one first, etc.
The disgrace of a New BS GOP is getting its just desserts, hater dupes...

Nothing blind about peoples dislike for Hillary.

As for hating her?? Who would bother. She's not worth hating. She's just a waste of oxygen.
Functionally blind, hater dupe. Fact check.

Functionally stupid, hater idiot. You only look at the facts when you think that they agree with you.
And everyone else in the world but dupes of greedy idiot GOP billionaires, dupe.

Since there are more Dem millionaires in Congress guess you lie again.

Idiot Dupe

You better vote out the GOP then

Did you really not notice how badly the Leadership's candidates were crushed by Trump and his supporters? Hell, the runner up wasn't even part of the Establishment. The hand picked guys were lucky to break into double digits over here in the GOP.

We did what we, as a Party, could do internally.

Now the question is, do we, as a Nation, want to do. Do you want to continue to be the World's Bitch on Trade and let our workers get fucked, or do we want to start standing up for our interests and our Citizens?

To a neurotic level.

You guys were upset. You said it was a reason to not vote for him. But we all knew you didn't really care just like you didn't really care about Monica. 87% of Republicans are still gonna vote for trump even though he's a rapist. That's deplorable.

1. About smoking pot? I'm sure some people do care. IMO, his bizarre defense was more of an issue than smoking pot.

2. Monica was relevant to the Sexual Harassment case. At the time we republicans were under the mistaken impression that such behavior was Taboo. Now we realize that it was ALWAYS just a tactic of the Left.

3. Trump is not a rapist. Bill almost certainly is.And Hillary enabled and defended him.

To a neurotic level.

I posted the video of him saying he didn't inhale.

You are delusional.

Forum List

Back