How Staged Was This?

A pre-adolescent child doesn't “come out as gay” or otherwise identify with that or any other disordered sexual perversion, unless there's some sick pedophile filling his head with that crap.

This is a TheProgressivePatriot level of f•••ed-up. CPS ought to seriously look into the situation with this boy. Something is very wrong with at least one of the adults in his life.

I'm surprised that the Pro-Paedophilia supporters in the audience didn't give Pete Buttplug a dildo so he could show the 9 year-old boy they are grooming how to perform oral sex.

A pre-adolescent child doesn't “come out as gay” or otherwise identify with that or any other disordered sexual perversion, unless there's some sick pedophile filling his head with that crap.

This is a TheProgressivePatriot level of f•••ed-up. CPS ought to seriously look into the situation with this boy. Something is very wrong with at least one of the adults in his life.
Eat shit Blaylock! You're the one who is fucked up!! The kid asked him a question, and he answered it in a very reasonable way. What should he have said? I'll see you in hell? What would you have said?

I'm surprised that the Pro-Paedophilia supporters in the audience didn't give Pete Buttplug a dildo so he could show the 9 year-old boy they are grooming how to perform oral sex.
That is so fucking sick!!

Eat shit Blaylock! You're the one who is fucked up!! The kid asked him a question, and he answered it in a very reasonable way. What should he have said? I'll see you in hell? What would you have said?

The 9 year old boy should NOT have even been in that room so he could be used as Pro-Paedophile Propaganda by the sick perverted Leftists in that room. I bet Pete Buttplug got a hard-on just LOOKING at that young piece of CHICKEN standing in front of him, Pete "Chickenhawk" Buttplug.

Chickenhawks in this meaning are older men who have a THING for young boys....

Everyone knows what gender they are attracted to by the age of six at most, even though they haven't got a clue as to what sex is. I remember going through the "David is cute" routine when I was in first or second grade. Sexual attraction is not taught. It is innate, regardless of what the cult monkeys say.

At least this kid's parents love and support him.
They love and support him by making him a political pawn.

That is so fucking sick!!

No what IS fucking sick is them bringing in a 9 year-old boy to talk about How Do I Prepare For Anal Sex in a room full of perverts with Head Pervert Pete Buttplug and then a crowd of demented perverted Pro-Paedophilia Leftists cheering it.

This was pre-orchestrated, this sick fcuk still looked like a non leader. “ wow your brave” what A tool

Everyone knows what gender they are attracted to by the age of six at most, even though they haven't got a clue as to what sex is. I remember going through the "David is cute" routine when I was in first or second grade. Sexual attraction is not taught. It is innate, regardless of what the cult monkeys say.

How so? How many parents take their kids to see the orange whore?

By letting Buttplug give him a staged question and making him the subject of a national discussion.

What kind of idiot equates that to attending a rally with thousands of other people?

By letting Buttplug give him a staged question and making him the subject of a national discussion.

What kind of idiot equates that to attending a rally with thousands of other people?

According to the linked article, the boy submitted the question. Your reference to Buttigieg as "Buttplug" says it all regarding your character.

The 9 year old boy should NOT have even been in that room so he could be used as Pro-Paedophile Propaganda by the sick perverted Leftists in that room. I bet Pete Buttplug got a hard-on just LOOKING at that young piece of CHICKEN standing in front of him, Pete "Chickenhawk" Buttplug.

Chickenhawks in this meaning are older men who have a THING for young boys....
Anyone who obsesses about pedophilia like you do should not be around kids. There is something seriously wrong with someone who see child sexual abuse when there is none

A nine-year-old? Puh-leeeze.

Denver, Colorado (CNN)Pete Buttigieg shared an emotional moment with a young supporter in Denver on Saturday night.

"Thank you for being so brave," the boy, later identified as 9-year-old Zachary Ro, wrote in a question submitted via fishbowl during the presidential hopeful's Saturday rally, "Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too? I want to be brave like you."

'I want to be brave like you': 9-year-old asks Pete Buttigieg to help him tell the world he's gay - CNNPolitics

How does a pre-pubescent 9 year old who's never had sex, know that he's gay?

That is wrong on so many levels.

When did you know you were straight? I knew the kid around the corner was gay when he was 8 or 9. I didn't know what sex was, but I knew that boy "squats to pee", as my mother used to say. I had a 9 year old girl ask me if girls could marry girls. She came out as gay as an adult. I asked one of my gay friends how old he was when he knew, and he said 5.

Being gay isn't really about sex. It's about who you are. I've always known I was straight. Didn't you?

Forum List

Back