How Republicans can get Keystone passed

Toad yammers;

Private land is bought all the time, for pipelines, roads and other infrastructure projects. So what?

infrastructure that is American infrastructure and belongs to Americans not Canadians. How dumb are you?
Like I said, I'd GIVE this country my 600 acres to save my country. But I don't want to sell 1 square foot to Canada for any reason. Canada owns as much unused land as we do, so let them use it.

infrastructure that is American infrastructure and belongs to Americans not Canadians.

And we have a pipeline from Alaska thru Canada. And thousands of miles of pipeline here already.
More being built all the time.
But Keystone is somehow special. Give me a break.

Keystone might have been special, but we started producing shale, and don't need a drop of Canadian asphalt .. as they say out West, Shit happens.

We only produce about 10 million barrels a day. Keystone reduces the amount we need to import from Venezuela. Still a good idea.

get someone to explain the difference between OUR oil and their oil to you.

We don't refine Canadian oil or use those refined products? Seriously?

we? as in Saudi ?

or we as in strawman?

I'm still waiting (6 years and counting) for those "shovel ready" jobs Obama spoke about in 2009. .... :cool:

I can't understand the outrage the right has with the term "shovel ready"

Shovel ready was never a promise of jobs. It was a condition of receiving stimulus money. If you were going to receive stimulus funds...YOU had to show the project was shovel ready

It was never a promise of jobs

Even Obama Bin Lyin admitted, while laughing, that there never really were any shovel ready jobs.

infrastructure that is American infrastructure and belongs to Americans not Canadians.

And we have a pipeline from Alaska thru Canada. And thousands of miles of pipeline here already.
More being built all the time.
But Keystone is somehow special. Give me a break.

Keystone might have been special, but we started producing shale, and don't need a drop of Canadian asphalt .. as they say out West, Shit happens.

We only produce about 10 million barrels a day. Keystone reduces the amount we need to import from Venezuela. Still a good idea.

we? as in Saudi ?

or we as in strawman?

We as in American refiners and American consumers. ESL?

we? as in Saudi ?

or we as in strawman?

not even close ... try this one

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/05/b...oothold-in-us-market.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Why are Republicans so obsessed with the few jobs Keystone would bring and yet totally indifferent to the thousands of infrastructure projects that would bring real jobs?

You're a jackass who has no idea what it takes to build and maintain 1084 miles of pipeline. You're also a jackass who thinks that approving Keystone is saying no to other projects.

Why are Republicans so obsessed with the few jobs Keystone would bring and yet totally indifferent to the thousands of infrastructure projects that would bring real jobs?

You're a jackass who has no idea what it takes to build and maintain 1084 miles of pipeline. You're also a jackass who thinks that approving Keystone is saying no to other projects.

solution:

call someone a jackass.

good argument. Go back to sleep. When we need you we'll ring a bell.

I'm still waiting (6 years and counting) for those "shovel ready" jobs Obama spoke about in 2009. .... :cool:

Shovel ready was never a promise of jobs. It was a condition of receiving stimulus money. If you were going to receive stimulus funds...YOU had to show the project was shovel ready

Even Obama Bin Lyin admitted, while laughing, that there never really were any shovel ready jobs.

You're a LIAR.

You're a LIAR.

No, you are, and so is the Lyin' African:

solution:

call someone a jackass.

good argument. Go back to sleep. When we need you we'll ring a bell.

Just a statement of fact.

Jackass.

we? as in Saudi ?

or we as in strawman?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/05/b...oothold-in-us-market.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

“The Saudis are securing a home for their heavy crude,” said Fadel Gheit, a senior oil analyst at Oppenheimer & Company.

OMG! The Saudis are refining heavy Saudi crude, here, in the US.
That's terrible. LOL!

When you recover from the bullet wound in your foot, get back to me.

we? as in Saudi ?

or we as in strawman?

“The Saudis are securing a home for their heavy crude,” said Fadel Gheit, a senior oil analyst at Oppenheimer & Company.

That's terrible. LOL!

heavy SAUDI crude ?

Saudi doesn't own any heavy crude, and they own and operate their own refineries in the mid east.

you really are THAT stupid aren't you?

You're a LIAR.

No, you are, and so is the Lyin' African:

I suggest you read this, which you posted, and why I called you a liar, and comport it with this comment by President Obama in response to a question:

"Even Obama Bin Lyin admitted, while laughing, that there never really were any shovel ready jobs."

Now, simply admit to hyperbole (or a lie by omission) and all will be forgiven. Or continue to lie and thus be yourself.

we? as in Saudi ?

or we as in strawman?

That's terrible. LOL!

heavy SAUDI crude ?

Saudi doesn't own any heavy crude, and they own and operate their own refineries in the mid east.

Saudi doesn't own any heavy crude,

Did you not read the NYT article you linked? That's hilarious!

and they own and operate their own refineries in the mid east.

And according to the article you didn't read, at least one here. Moron.

Irony is ironic.

we? as in Saudi ?

or we as in strawman?

That's terrible. LOL!

heavy SAUDI crude ?

Irony is ironic.

apparently you didn't The Saudi refinery in Texas was built to refine heavy crude from Canada and the US ... Saudi cant pump HEAVY crude if the wanted to, they don't have HEAVY crude under the sand (durrrrr) and if they could why would they ship it to Texas. OPEC owns more refineries in the mid east than you have IQ points. You're an idiot.

That's terrible. LOL!

heavy SAUDI crude ?

Irony is ironic.

apparently you didn't The Saudi refinery in Texas was built to refine heavy crude from Canada and the US ... Saudi cant pump HEAVY crude if the wanted to, they don't have HEAVY crude under the sand (durrrrr) and if they could why would they ship it to Texas. OPEC owns more refineries in the mid east than you have IQ points. You're an idiot.

First, there has been a long-running trend of investment in conversion units that enable the processing of heavy crude oils–particularly among refineries located in the U.S. Midwest and gulf coast regions. These investments in conversion units to process heavy crude were driven by the expectation in the 1980s and 1990s that the United States would be reliant on imports of crude oil, primarily from Saudi Arabia, which produces heavy crude oil. However, today heavy crude derived from Canadian oil sands has begun to displace imported heavy crude oil in U.S. Midwest refineries and could compete with imported Saudi crude in U.S. gulf coast refineries in the future.

The United States is Importing Increasingly Heavy Grades of Crude Oil Bipartisan Policy Center

By the time Manifa is fully operational in December 2014, the field will be expected to produce 900,000 barrels per day (bpd) of Arabian Heavy crude oil, 90 million standard cubic feet per day of sour gas, and 65,000 bpd of hydrocarbon condensate.

Oil recovery

Saudi Arabia produces a range of crude oils, from heavy to super light. Of Saudi Arabia's total crude oil production capacity, more than 70% is considered light gravity, with the remaining crude oil considered medium or heavy gravity.

Saudi Arabia - Analysis - U.S. Energy Information Administration EIA

Saudi cant pump HEAVY crude if the wanted to, they don't have HEAVY crude under the sand (durrrrr)

What did you say? I was laughing so hard, I couldn't hear you. LOL!

Forum List

Back