How Obama Compares - Historic Presidential Approval Ratings

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Aug 5, 2010
Peaking out from the redwoods
The "liberal media" loves to seize on stories of a falling Obama approval rating (and completely ignore it when his approval goes up) but with only two years left in his 2nd term, President Obama is on his way to have one of the highest lows...3rd behind Kennedy and Eisenhower.

president%20approval%20ratings.png

Fascinating comparison.

What was interesting to note is that both Bush's have the greatest range swings, 60 and 64 percent. Carter comes next with a mere 47 and Nixon with 44. At this stage Obama has the smallest range swing of just 23 percent.

Fascinating comparison.

What was interesting to note is that both Bush's have the greatest range swings, 60 and 64 percent. Carter comes next with a mere 47 and Nixon with 44. At this stage Obama has the smallest range swing of just 23 percent.

:lol: Yeah...no drama, Obama. Steady, even keel.

Yup!

In the long run that is going to help his standings historically.His accomplishments with healthcare are significant and his ability to lead in spite of obstruction will survive the test of time IMO.

The "liberal media" loves to seize on stories of a falling Obama approval rating (and completely ignore it when his approval goes up) but with only two years left in his 2nd term, President Obama is on his way to have one of the highest lows...3rd behind Kennedy and Eisenhower.

"New things are better than old things. I want all new things."

- "Brave New World"

Correct me if I"m wrong, but over the course of every President's term(s) in office, towards the end everyone's over the guy and looking fowards to the new guy.

Fascinating comparison.

:lol: Yeah...no drama, Obama. Steady, even keel.

Yup!

In the long run that is going to help his standings historically.His accomplishments with healthcare are significant and his ability to lead in spite of obstruction will survive the test of time IMO.

you and wytch need to get a room. only if you are a woman since she doesn't do men.

obama will go down in history as the worst president ever. media manipulation of approval ratings means nothing.
his signature piece of legislation, ACA, is the worst piece of legislation in our history, a complete disaster that is destroying the best medical system in the world.

but continue worshiping the kenyan messiah, maybe he will send you some free cheese.

- "Brave New World"

Correct me if I"m wrong, but over the course of every President's term(s) in office, towards the end everyone's over the guy and looking fowards to the new guy.

Clinton's high approval ratings came after he was acquitted and towards the end of presidency.

ClintonGraphData.jpg

- "Brave New World"

Clinton's high approval ratings came after he was acquitted and towards the end of presidency.

ClintonGraphData.jpg

after his cigars dried out.

you and wytch need to get a room. only if you are a woman since she doesn't do men.

Maybe I could just wear a dress and a wig! ;)

obama will go down in history as the worst president ever. media manipulation of approval ratings means nothing.
his signature piece of legislation, ACA, is the worst piece of legislation in our history, a complete disaster that is destroying the best medical system in the world.

Your blind hatred of Obama is not evidence that the ACA is actually improving the health and lives of hardworking Americans. Furthermore it is not "destroying" anything at all.

- "Brave New World"

ClintonGraphData.jpg

after his cigars dried out.

I am sure that he had smoked them long before the rabid Republicans started sniffing at his crotch.

- "Brave New World"

ClintonGraphData.jpg

Just psychology though, everyone likes a winner. Probably had nothing to do with job performance as much as simply "he beat he wrap."

Your blind hatred of Obama is not evidence that the ACA is actually improving the health and lives of hardworking Americans. Furthermore it is not "destroying" anything at all.

no its not. premiums are up, deductibles are up, doctors are leaving medicine, hospitals are closing, drug prices are up.

sure, if you are getting it free, you think its great, but those who are paying think it sucks.

OP your thread is a joke. The MSM bias in favor of Obama is unprecedented. He's not subjected to anywhere near the kind of scrutiny past presidents were. Certainly not Bush. Do they hold him accountable to his many lies? Nope. Do they hold him accountable to his flip flops and hypocrisy, doing the very same things he scolded Bush for doing? Nope. Subject him to the same MSM attacks they lobbed at Bush for years and then talk about his numbers.

- "Brave New World"

ClintonGraphData.jpg

And approval ratings go up for all of them when they leave office...even Nixon.

OP your thread is a joke. The MSM bias in favor of Obama is unprecedented. He's not subjected to anywhere near the kind of scrutiny past presidents were. Certainly not Bush. Do they hold him accountable to his many lies? Nope. Do they hold him accountable to his flip flops and hypocrisy, doing the very same things he scolded Bush for doing? Nope. Subject him to the same MSM attacks they lobbed at Bush for years and then talk about his numbers.

pay me to do a poll and I will get you any result you want. its a game where only the pollsters win and laugh all they way to the bank.

- "Brave New World"

Not like they did baby bush.

And Clinton left office with a high approval rating.

- "Brave New World"

ClintonGraphData.jpg

Just psychology though, everyone likes a winner. Probably had nothing to do with job performance as much as simply "he beat he wrap."

Uh, no.

Like Obama, its results that count.

Both Clinton and Obama have done truly great things for the country and people know it.

- "Brave New World"

ClintonGraphData.jpg

And approval ratings go up for all of them when they leave office...even Nixon.

Nixon's ratings went up because people realized that he cared more about the country than his personal legacy. He did the honorable thing, unlike clinton.

no its not. premiums are up, deductibles are up, doctors are leaving medicine, hospitals are closing, drug prices are up.

sure, if you are getting it free, you think its great, but those who are paying think it sucks.

Hospitals are closing in red states that refused to sign up for the ACA. They only have their rabid Republican governors and legislatures to blame for that.

As far as price increases go that is not true across the board. My own healthcare premiums didn't rise at all and that was true for many others too. The increases that have occurred are minor when compared to how they were raping the economy prior to the ACA.

Your hatred of Obama doesn't translate into actual facts.

Forum List

Back