How NSA tracks you and why it's illegal.

But you see...our 4th...and to a large extent Our Bill of Rights in general have been errorded to such an extent, and our population conditioned to such a point that it really isn't illegal anymore. As long as they continue to extend the Patriot Act and the numerous other "ANTI-TERRORISM" "ANTI-DRUG" "RACKETEERING" acts and laws you will continue to have less rights...
I think that's what SpyGate is eventually about. Trump is the real whistleblower in that sense.
There's basically a civil war going on in the basements of Congress as we speak.

That may very well be the case. However, I seriously doubt either party in this internal war are strict 'Constitutionalists'.
Other than a few academics do those people even exist in the real world?

But you see...our 4th...and to a large extent Our Bill of Rights in general have been errorded to such an extent, and our population conditioned to such a point that it really isn't illegal anymore. As long as they continue to extend the Patriot Act and the numerous other "ANTI-TERRORISM" "ANTI-DRUG" "RACKETEERING" acts and laws you will continue to have less rights...
I think that's what SpyGate is eventually about. Trump is the real whistleblower in that sense.
There's basically a civil war going on in the basements of Congress as we speak.

That may very well be the case. However, I seriously doubt either party in this internal war are strict 'Constitutionalists'.
Other than a few academics do those people even exist in the real world?

Rand Paul is one. Some of the House members like Devin Nunes, I believe.
I used to believe Bernie until he bowed out disgracefully in 2016.

Senator Russ Feingold was one wherever he is now.
The only one to speak out against the Patriot Act if I recall ( and maybe Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich)

Pelosi and Ryan before her were deep staters. Pelosi has been on the House Intel Committee since before 9/11. That's why I don't believe that anyone like Nunes or Tulsi Gabbard will ever hold the job.

Last edited:
giphy (15).gif

Forum List

Back