How NSA tracks you and why it's illegal.

I would only be concerned once the pro-Marxist-Leninist, George Soros left and its so-called Democratic party came back to power. They have made it clear that they want to gut the Constitution by ending the Freedom of Speech, abolishing the Second Amendment and eliminating Due Process. The left considers speech that runs counter to their ideology, "hate speech."
That's one way to look at it.
They did get away with a lot of shady shit under Obama, apparently.

My philosophy on this is that if the NSA, FBI, DOJ, CIA, or any other agency wanted to track me, they are more than welcome to do so.
No matter how much it costs ?
And yet, the left wants to create an even larger central government with more control over the private sector, the private citizens and in the process, tax us even more. However, spying on our own public isn't unique to this generation. Under J. Edgar Hoover's FBI, 20,000 secret files were kept on private citizens that Hoover deemed "subversive," some of it for valid reasons, while others weren't.
There's no such thing as a "perfect government," but our Constitution provides us with one that gives us more freedoms that no other nation has and as such, I won't be against it, unless it were to become a Marxist-Leninist government.

....gives us more freedoms that no other nation has and as such, I won't be against it,
Not that I don't appreciate being here, but we've been completely fooled into
that kind of thinking. Our "national security" state costs upward of a trillion a year....this is not freedom. This is an empire allowing us to be as free as they want us to be.

....gives us more freedoms that no other nation has and as such, I won't be against it,
Not that I don't appreciate being here, but we've been completely fooled into
that kind of thinking. Our "national security" state costs upward of a trillion a year....this is not freedom. This is an empire allowing us to be as free as they want us to be.
We aren't an empire and ALL nations have budgets for national security and the larger the government, the larger the budget.
Considering how the Communist governments have to maintain control of all its citizens and ensure they "tow-the-line," their internal security budget no doubt makes ours pale in comparison.

We aren't an empire and ALL nations have budgets for national security and the larger the government, the larger the budget.
Considering how the Communist governments have to maintain control of all its citizens and ensure they "tow-the-line," their internal security budget no doubt makes ours pale in comparison.
You feel more comfortable under wolves than sharks in other words.

You feel more comfortable under wolves than sharks in other words.
I feel more comfortable under the government we have than many of the other types of government. No government is perfect. Hell, even in Canada, you don't have freedom of speech and can be arrested for what you say, even if it isn't violent comments.

I feel more comfortable under the government we have than many of the other types of government. No government is perfect. Hell, even in Canada, you don't have freedom of speech and can be arrested for what you say, even if it isn't violent comments.
So you believe you're 'safe' from the US surveillance up there in the great white north? :heehee:

NSA Australia.
1585335611011.png

So you believe you're 'safe' from the US surveillance up there in the great white north? :heehee:
I believe that until the left comes in to power, I am safe from Fascist goons from barging in through my front door to arrest or shoot me, up here in the United States.

I am safe from Fascist goons from barging in through my front door to arrest or shoot me,
Not really-
Two people were killed in a botched drug raid led by Gerald Goines. ... Goines is the former Houston narcotics officer now facing murder charges stemming from a January 2019 botched drug raid in which a married couple was killed in a gunbattle that left four police drug-team members, including Goines, wounded.Feb 27, 2020

In a nutshell, the reason it's illegal is because they're doing it in secrecy which is a blatant violation of the 4th Amendment. They also share data with other agencies - take your pick; DHS, FBI, CIA, DEA, IRS and on and on- who are capable of bypassing search and arrest warrants using parallel construction and other dirty tricks.
But you see...our 4th...and to a large extent Our Bill of Rights in general have been errorded to such an extent, and our population conditioned to such a point that it really isn't illegal anymore. As long as they continue to extend the Patriot Act and the numerous other "ANTI-TERRORISM" "ANTI-DRUG" "RACKETEERING" acts and laws you will continue to have less rights...

Most Americans don't know what the 4th Amendment is, much less that it's being completely violated right under our noses. For over 20 years btw....since way before 9/11.
View attachment 243723 View attachment 243724
yeah...that shit most DEFINITELY doesn't apply anymore. That needs to be rewritten...not because I want it changed...because it has been changed...shit...rearranged...abused and damn near deleted.

But you see...our 4th...and to a large extent Our Bill of Rights in general have been errorded to such an extent, and our population conditioned to such a point that it really isn't illegal anymore. As long as they continue to extend the Patriot Act and the numerous other "ANTI-TERRORISM" "ANTI-DRUG" "RACKETEERING" acts and laws you will continue to have less rights...
I think that's what SpyGate is eventually about. Trump is the real whistleblower in that sense.
There's basically a civil war going on in the basements of Congress as we speak.

Forum List

Back